twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bill "The Sex Junk Guy" Nye

"Zyklon" Bill Nye

My name's Bill...

My names's Bill...

This post has nothing to do with science

MODS

Bee's knee

Bill Nye is a notable science educator. GTFO.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

is he tho?

Bill Nye the Social Justice Guy

Billy Boulder

>Bill Nye is a notable "science" educator.

Bill Nye the White Privilege Guy

>Bill Nye was* a notable science educator

FTFY

>Bill Nye was an educator

FTFY

Holy shit, kill me now.

Bill Nye the Non-Binary Guy.

If this guy isn't into spirit cooking, I'll eat my hat.

Bill Nye "the Cuckold" Guy

youtu.be/KiuO_Z2_AD4

Bill Nye the Gender reassignment guy

This comment is quite funny.
His performance was not.

Can Veeky Forums refurte this?
Seems rock solid as far as I can tell
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

based paint trophy

This video makes me hard.

Of course the asshole icecream is white.

>science of feelings

symbolic for the stubborn backwards thinking white man who won't just get out of the way of progress

>it's not science if I don't like it

Somebody thought this was a good idea and people agreed.

William "Bill Nye" New Years Eve

no way he fucking said that

i'm having so much fun with these threads honestly, it's the perfect amalgamation of rage-inducing cancer and everything wrong with pop-sci and social justice

not only more
He's just a celebrity on par with those attention seeking ones that do bizarre acts just to attention..

1 in 4 Americans do not know that the Earth goes around the Sun. Maybe try and fix that before trying to convince people it's normal to cut your dicks off.

>Bill "too young to consent to sex, just right to consent to change their sex" Nye

Bill Nye the Political Guy

>Maybe try and fix that before trying to convince people it's normal to cut your dicks off.
>implying teaching people science was really the priority of this show
lel

fucking this so hard

he had such an easy job, but no he had to go there

trolled so hard he had to go there
thanks tucker

>Bill Noy the Science Goy

>trying to convince people it's normal to cut your dicks

this part has already been done, at least in america

nice one. Here, have a (you).

Please post more videos. I haven't laughed so much in quite a while.

I don't usually come to this board, but I heard about this bill nye shit about an hour ago and I hoped people would be talking about it here.

This shit makes me so fucking mad. As a kid I loved bill nye, I've loved doing science all my life, and I'm majoring in life sciences. This isn't fucking science. Nye is a fraud who uses fame to push his own political agendas, that's all he is anymore, and I hate that politics has made me lose faith in so much of the scientific community.

I used to be a liberal even, I'm canadian and in the 2015 federal election I voted for the NDP, which is farther left than the liberal party, but I can't see myself voting for anything other than conservative for the next few decades I feel.

Bullshit social science and gender politics has infected the scientific community, and infected left wing politics, which in general I have always found more reasonable than the right. But this shit makes me so fucking mad that I've decided that I can't bring myself to support what is called socially progressive politics and science, because it's turned into something completely different from what it was a decade ago.

Fucking bill nye is one of the reasons I can't trust people who claim to support "science" or "progress" anymore, and one of the reasons I feel like I need to vote for candidates who I disagree with on a spiritual level.

bazinga

Bill Nye the faggot guy

Yes, (((((((somebody)))))))

why do they hate us? I don't fucking get it, I can't see the end game for this

Here, here, I started off as a classical liberal... but that doesn't mean bunkum now with morons like Nye getting public attention.

Bill "Don't assume I'm a guy or I'll pepper spray you in the eye" Nye

>my political position is so weak that a 3 minute video of a woman singing about her vagina is enough to make me do a 180

Are you retarded? Have you not been paying attention to "popular culture" recently, or at least the shit the mainstream tries to shove down everyone's throats? If you haven't noticed you're probably a dullard.

the 180's been happening for the past year and a half, but the general erosion of science as something meant for pursuit of the truth, of which bill nye used to be part of, was a pretty big push away from what I believe in

The funniest part is that when you look at all the young republicans and right-wingers, most of them are actually libertarian/classic liberal. They aren't really becoming fascists, if anything the right is shifting left on certain issues and right on others (mostly economic). The left is a sinking ship and all the reasonable people are jumping ship.

he just wants to make money again. That's literally it. It makes mad money. see: late night tv, hollywood, kendrick lamar, list goes on and on.

>who I disagree with on a spiritual level
w-what does t-this even mean..

a huge number of right wing politicians are christian, which I think is harmful for the political system. So it's not really a spiritual disagreement I guess, but I'd rather not have to support people with a pretty different world view from my own

(((Bill nye))) is a "notable" "science" """""""educator"""""""""

Funniest thing I've read all day.

William "Pop-Sci Sellout" Nye

You realize the conservative party is the most anti-science (cutting science funding, putting more restrictions on it, etc) of the Canadian parties, right?

Bill Nye the compliant goy

This is a copy pasta you dumb fucks

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL
SHILL NYE THE LYING GUY

This is good

When I watched it I didn't just get cancer. The tumors became sentient and ripped out of my body. They then organized themselves into squads and began to room by room infect and kill everyone on my hall.

MAH
SEX
JUNK
OH OH OH
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

will i get anything out of watching this. just seeing the freeze frame is enough for me desu

Shill Lie the Cringe Goy