Why are some people so obsessed with notation and lack imagination? I hate these dumb piggots. (pig + faggot)

Why are some people so obsessed with notation and lack imagination? I hate these dumb piggots. (pig + faggot)

Take a look at graph theory.

You have terms like "full" and "complete" that describe completely different things. There are dumb formulas everywhere, formulas that are actually very logical and don't need to be described as theorems.

Discrete mathematics feels like mental masturbation taken to an Olympics level. It's like a race to see who can define the most retarded definition ever, instead of thinking about the bigger picture.

"Oh, looks like the number 3 looks like a ballsack, let's call all numbers that contain a 3 the 'ballsack numbers'. Damn, that was fun!"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repunit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's worse is that the names themselves are chosen in a completely illogical and unimaginative way.

Full graph =/= Complete graph

If we're not even using the terms with their real meanings as analogies why not stop giving a shit about their meaning completely?

If full =/= complete then the meaning doesn't matter at all, that's what you can logically conclude.

Why don't we call the full graphs "fag graphs"?

We can call complete graphs the "smelly ones".

>oooh, this graph is a smelly one, it has every level filled out but the last one, pheeew it stinks like hell. It's a smelly graph. Yeah, I'm autistic.

Math is like a zero, powered by negativity and lies. That is the root of the problem here

I just thought about another nonsensical definition. I just love making up words and definitions for useless shit.

A graph that has an odd number of nodes is a "poo poo pee pee graph".

Wait, I have another one coming.
A number that's made only of ones is a "forever alone" number. We have to make some definition that appeal to the normie students. We need to incorporate some memes in our definitions to spice things up.

Oh, so we have the ballsack numbers. Good. 3 is a ballsack, that makes sense. We need to construct a dick.

This will be a proof by construction.
Let's start with the ballsack, 3. Already proven, trivial, no need to prove it here. (1)
Add the shaft, we can use the equals symbol "=".(2) this looks like a shaft. We can add multiple equals for long pen0rs. Let's say if we're trying to model a black gentelman's member we would need to add 10 equal signs, whereas for an average white man we would only need 2 equals. This part is proven.

Now we need to define the head of the penor. We have many choices here, but we will stick with the classical "

You were right. There is also the fact that peer review can basically be reduced to an ad populum argument. Knowledge, just like math, is poisoned and made entirely false and null if it contains even one false variable in its argument.

Are you the person who started slinging personal insults the other day when another user expressed a view that it was desirable to have high grades?

Is this thread a tantrum over getting rekt by a graph theory question you couldn't answer on your babby discrete mathematics test? Perhaps you should try studying more.

What do you mean? You're acting as if everyone in this board is the same person.

>rekt
facebook normie detected
hahaha that was so funny! rekt!
have you also heard about the nihilistic suicide memes from facebook? those are really great, I recommend those. Haha my life sucks I wanna kill myself but I won't.

>A number that's made only of ones is a "forever alone" number. We have to make some definition that appeal to the normie students. We need to incorporate some memes in our definitions to spice things up.

There's already a word for that:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repunit

My observation was made from the OP alone.

For the record, this odd defensiveness you have has made it blatantly obvious that you are samefagging.

Gee, you really got me good! I had better go back to Facebook where I belong!

Yes, now everyone do pic related.

For the record, your odd aggressiveness makes it blatantly obvious that you are samefagging and frustrated.

It's against the rules to announce a report. Not good, man. Learn the rules of this website before posting, newfriend.

On the contrary--I'm not frustrated at all; in fact, I'm rather amused.

Are you frustrated? It certainly seems that you're at least frustrated by your performance on that discrete math test. Also, you should look up the definition of "samefagging." It seems as though you might be unclear on yet another definition.

spacing between paragraphs denotes membership to reddit

They're useful for communicating ideas

You stop trying to fit in

>u r redditor XD

Ouch! No need to roast me so hard.

Here's another paragraph for you since you enjoy them so much: maybe you should invest this energy into studying. You might find that your grades improving to a point where you're no longer inclined to shitpost over them.

I already have a paid internship secured at a large London company this summer. My average is over 80% and I'm going to get a first class degree from the best London uni. I piss on your life, piggot.

Yeah? I graduated with honors from a world-renowned university, had paid internships with major research institutions each summer, AND I got through discrete mathematics with 100%.

Are you upset?

>Why are some people so obsessed with notation and lack imagination? I hate these dumb piggots. (pig + faggot)
>proceeds to throw a shitfit over notation
Hmmm

And? How is that any better than what I did? I'm going to have a career in programming. I don't give a shit about you being a research slave and nobody does.

Had fun making coffee for everyone in the lab?

>mfw europoor STEM salaries

enjoy that 45k a year starting

>I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.