Whats the opinion on books like pic related and How To prove It?

Whats the opinion on books like pic related and How To prove It?

Should they be read or should one just venture into whatever subject and develop their own methods and intuition?

if you're already interested enough in the book why not just open it and start reading?

Read the question again. Then read the sentence after it.

Read my post again. Then open the book.

Your post has nothing to do with what the thread is about.

Thanks for the bump at least.

Pastiche

if you're this dependent and can't get past being a spoonfed brainlet you might want to just drop math and switch to a softer science, you won't make it

You are being overly aggressive for no reason.

It is clear to me now that you didn't understand the OP.

Just chill buddy, you are imagining me as some sort of enemy, I am not.

i'm not being aggressive, i think you misunderstood my post again.

try re-reading it. it seems like you don't even know what's in the two books you're asking about, so why not open them up?

It seems? Perhaps.

I already read HTP.

You see, here is what happened. You came into this thread (perhaps because you've had the same experience in the past) and accused me of being a person who is asking for validation when it comes to ''reading these books''.

You think I am asking if I should read them and that when I get it I would go an do as told. But that's not what this thread is about.

Again, I am asking if a person should bother with these types of books or jump directly into other subjects (be an Analysis book) and develop their own intuition through contemplating the topic at hand.

>Again, I am asking if a person should bother with these types of books or jump directly into other subjects (be an Analysis book) and develop their own intuition through contemplating the topic at hand.
books on proof methods don't develop your intuition

I'll dissect what I just said.

>I am asking if a person should bother with these types of books

Proof method books like HTP or the book of proof

>or jump directly into other subjects

Be any subject such as Calculus - Analysis

>and develop their own intuition through contemplating the topic at hand

The - topic at hand - being the ''other subjects'' and not the Proof method books.

read proof method books if you want to read about proof methods

read other subjects if you want to read those subjects

why conflate the two?

I think what OP is asking is if reading books on general proof techniques helps you prove things in specific subjects.

The answer to your question OP is to open the book and discover for yourself, you baby.

Sorry buddy.

Pay more attention next time.

>Pay more attention next time.
cringe

@8855330

Just chill buddy, its ok.

>Autism incarnate

Just drop it bud move on, you don't get extra credit for defending yourself against some user on the internet.

Jesus fuck.

@8855331

I like this faux (((Usted))).