Can Veeky Forums tell me what lies beyond the event horizon? Or are you a bunch of brainlets?

Can Veeky Forums tell me what lies beyond the event horizon? Or are you a bunch of brainlets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yMRYZMv0jRE
arxiv.org/abs/hep-th/9601029
youtu.be/_7shU4uxljM?t=29m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a point of compressed matter.

Be more specific

there isn't anything else there.

You got it all figured it out. Why are all scientists saying they have no clue then

they aren't.

youtube.com/watch?v=yMRYZMv0jRE

If you crossed the event horizon of a huge black hole you wouldn't even notice, space looks the same on both sides. However, you would soon notice a problem when you tried to leave, because all directions inside the event horizon lead to the singularity.

This is only true of very large black holes, smaller ones have tidal forces that extend to and even beyond their event horizons which will tear you to pieces.

Yes they are

All the dark matter and anti-matter that we can't find.

You're welcome.

yawn

It's where I am, lol.
Bet you can't find me!

A universe with different rules for matter?

Well you technically would notice long before it happened, due to the fact that space around you would seem completely dark aside from a small cone of light above you. Just outside the event horizon, the only light that will reach you is light from directly behind you.

>t-the pseudo-scientists in my popsci documentaries say we don't know
>t-they'd never just say that to sound cool and mysterious

arxiv.org/abs/hep-th/9601029
At the center of this 1/4 BPS d=5 N=4 one is just an open string attached to a D-brane wrapped in some interior dimensions.

>what lies beyond the event horizon?
The Cauchy horizon, obviously,

According to GR naked singularities are possible, we could discover one any day if GR holds in this respect.

youtu.be/_7shU4uxljM?t=29m

if no one has been/visited a black hole then how can we tell you what is beyond the event horizon

They can't. They can only theorize until we find someone dumb enough to go through one but smart enough to become an astronaut.

Spaghetti. It is my dream to enter a black hole and become one with the spaghetti.