Hurr durr, muricans can't into metric"

>Hurr durr, muricans can't into metric"

Imperial system is obviously easier for the everyday man to use.
>Can visualize diffferent lengths
>More precise because of fractions
>It was designed to be easier
>Fahrenheit is more useful in day to day use

Yes, metric makes sense in science, but for everyday use imperial is clearly easier. I don't have a problem with Europeans using metric. What I have a problem with is Europeans pestering us Americans because we don't conform to their standards, when there is next to no benefit in switching to Metric, and any benefit that would be had barely exists in comparison to the vast cost it would take to switch.

>burger education

>obviously easier
perfect for the short bus kids

then explain why metric is better!?

>you can't

Reminder that this is pasta.

This isn't a pasta you daft fuck. Oh wait, you can't prove it, just like you can't prove that metric is better.

I'm not a short bus kid

How does this make u feel brainlet cuckfag

Just because 10 meters is a centimeter doesn't mean I can better imagine how much that is in real life. How can you be this delusional?

>10 meters is a centimeter
now say that you're just pretending

Wat

Wtf

Name one (1) reason imperial is better than metric other than "I'm used to it"

Gee I wonder how much a gallon of water weighs. Hmm, now of course, 1 Liter of water weighs about 1 kg, but that won't help me here! I'll have to look it up: OK, the unit of density is inverse fluid, mind you, because the "designer" of the imperial system was smart enough to preface the unit of volume by "liquid", but the unit of weight OBVIOUSLY did not need a prefix ...

>The american scientist is proficient in both imperial and metric scales
>The european scientist is only proficient in metric

checkmate yurobrainlets.

It's not arbitrary at all, 100 F was chosen to be approximately human body temperature, while 0 F is the coldest you can get ice water by brining.

Name one (one) (1) (ONE) reason that metric is better than imperial other than "muh boiling point of water"

>conversions are easy to remember and compute by hand
>conversions are telegraphed in the name of the unit
>definitions are much more scientificallyinteresting (reminder that the modem inch is defined only by it's relation to the centimeter)
>in the case of temperature, one degree Celsius is about the human threshold for temperature differentials

That's four (4) faggot. Still waiting on your one (1).

>everything based around water

Fuck water

>Menorahs only have 4 candles
Burger education.

What scale does Fahrenheit use?

why should things correlate in a way that arbitrarily is consistent to you?

how is that even an argument?

conversions between metric and imperial is something a child could do but you would like to overhaul the entire industrial complex of the United states because you cant remember that there are 12 inches in a foot?

Do you comprehend how metric would fuck everything up??

>Go to construction shop
>10 two by fours please
>Oh we only have 6,257345 by 2,76398 sadly

>Go to McDonalds
>One quarter pounder please
>Sorry we only serve the 0,1692 kilogrammer

>Go to beach to enjoy the nice 100 degree weather
>Oh shit my blood is boiling

>Above average penis - 7 inch.
>Using metric it's only 7cm which is way below average.
>Never get laid again

What the fuck??

It's called a Royale you fat retard. Muh quarter pounder!!! You sound like some backwoods hick.

>Imperial system is obviously easier for the everyday man to use.
Then why does the US military use metric even for grunts?

What do you guys think?

Proof that metric comes from satan.

Look up the definition of a pound or a foot.
Now be so kind and get off this board.

Our most "natural" way of thinking in units is actually logarithmic/exponential. This is shown by our responses to different light intensities. From that, something as a decibel should be pretty intuitive based on what "feels" more natural for a human, but that's not the case because when we grow and talk a lot about meters pounds or whatever we get accustomed to that and we start to think acording to our BASE 10 system. It's obviously better then to have a system where the conversions is by powers of ten.

why should things not correlate in a way that arbitrarily is consistent to you?

how is that even an argument?

Planck units are obviously the optimal unit system due to not being dependent on some dude deciding pieces of wheat laid end to end, but rather on fundamental physical quantities.

The fact remains meanwhile, that NASA used Imperial to land on the fucking moon; the crowning achievement of mankind.

So if it was good enough for those scientists, its good enough for me.

Freedom hating Jewfag ....