Would you eat meat grown in a lab?

Would you eat meat grown in a lab?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/4/25/15421734/artificial-womb-fetus-biobag-uterus-lamb-sheep-birth-premie-preterm-infant
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a lamb, op.

Only if it tastes as good as the natural thing and for a similar price.

Why wouldn't you eat meat from a sterile lab as opposed to outside in the dirt?

Only if it is lab to table

>post image of veterinary procedure
>o noez dey is b gmo!

theverge.com/2017/4/25/15421734/artificial-womb-fetus-biobag-uterus-lamb-sheep-birth-premie-preterm-infant

is it gluten free?

That's cool as fuck.

>theverge.com/2017/4/25/15421734/artificial-womb-fetus-biobag-uterus-lamb-sheep-birth-premie-preterm-infant
whew I thought maybe that was a technique for restricting movement for veal or something

>in the future babies will be made by extracting skin cells that is reprogrammed into sperm cells and grown in an artificial womb
>sex will be purely for pleasure

Is it cheaper?
but dirt gives it flavor!

that's called cloning, its not he future either

would this technique be considered free range veal?

I can't fucking wait desu. Post-scarcity post-singularity society when? Then we can finally transcend the need for food and delete Veeky Forums once and for all,

Where you been Aldous? You been hiding behind your doors of perception?

Sure, why not?

if it was tasty and cheap why the fuck not.

As I've said in every thread about lab grown meat:

Yes. If it's the same price or cheaper, tastes the same or better, is as nutritious or greater, and cooks the same as real meat.

Nope it's probably genetically engineered from a cystic tumour.

>but dirt gives it flavor!
so *that's* why your mom goes ass2mouth

I have a sense of dread about this than I can't place my finger on (I mean I still support the tech).

Yes

See but that's a lamb brought to term in a plastic embryo inside a lab.

That lab grown cow flesh doesn't have any fat, so the process needs a little taste artistry if they're going to commercialize it.

2bravenewworld4me

underrated post

You should kill yourself.

fucc yeh i would nigga

Way to go science. You figured out how to grow a lamb in a sous vide bag.

I don't like animals in my water.
For me it's a pure glass of water without an added lamb.

Sure. We probably will have to in the future

if it tastes ok and has no short term health effects yes
>eating lab meat will give you bowel cancer in 50 years time

drinking, smoking, city pollution, sitting all day at a chair in an office, genetics, being left handed will kill me before lab grown meat will.

oh yeah, inb4 PETA argues its still a living organism and eating it is wrong

We wouldn't have a choice if Hilary was president

I'm willing to eat just about anything once

Because meat that has had a chance to grow and move will probably taste better than meat that hasn't moved at all. That's why young bulls who are turned into veal that are allowed to move around taste better and has a better color than veal kept in a box.

Dumbass

From fetus to fork, no maturation necessary

No i'm not a vegan

>supplying rosemary and thyme to the placenta
Fucking diabolical

I fail to see why vegans keep pushing this stuff. If they want to eat meat but don't want to kill or harm the animals, they should just start sucking the beasts off. The animals love it and the vegans can get all the protein their little hearts desire. Plus if they post videos they can make a good buck off that.

Jesus fucking Christ, the Team Russia videos start at US$500 nowadays before they'll release. Though admittedly Jimmi is incredibly hawt when she's got that huge pitbull plugged into her vagina and is moaning and gasping like my apartment during a hurricane.