Mfw most scientists believe in god

>mfw most scientists believe in god

And?

>mfw belief in God is much less common among scientists than in the general population

I warned you.
I prepared you.
I instructed you.
I told you what to expect.

All the time and seasons together today.

Do yourself some service. The day so cometh.

The more science you learn the greater becomes your understanding of that life can be created.

figt me

awwww

There's a good story I want to share.
A scientist dies in the middle of a big project and his soul is greeted by God in an endless grassy field.
"Why did you take me? We were about to create life out of nothing."
-"Nothing?" says God - "Show me!"
The man goes to grab a handfull of dirt.
"No, I created that. Go make your own" - said God and smiled.

The more you science the more you realize abiogenesis is a scam. Problem of chirality anyone?

boys don't believe
men do.

it's that simple.

Except most don't subscribe to particular theology.

No one mentioned theology, loser.

>he thinks he's smarter than scientists because he doesn't believe in god

"And who created you, God? You can't create anything out of nothing if you yourself are the creation of something else. You would just create something on the behalf of your creator."

Well believing in "a higher power" without any specifics just means effectively the same as being agnostic.

This. It's the only purely logical choice. We don't know for sure and fuck it I don't care about it. I live my life freely, I'm not the slave of any ideology. You can be the slave of the guy who wrote the bible, you go ahead. I'm my own master. You suck the dick of Jesus, I suck my own dick and like it.

You can create something out of nothing if what you are creating is mental.
;^)

>mfw the general population mostly includes third world shitholes

>he said while totally accepting that the Big Bang created everything dispite having had to come from nothing

Siding with this user, really. Our understanding of how physics works atm makes it literally impossible to prove what happened before the Universe, and out concept of causality only exists because we think in the terms of how our own reality functions. An infinite being/creator is impossible in our universe, but we don't know what anything could be like before/outside it.

Scientists meming that the universe is a simulation are just steering toward agnosticism.

>implying God was created
wew

>Scientists memeing that the universe is a simulation are just steering toward gnosticism.
FTFY

>he said that while ignoring the fact that you can reach to conclusion of the Big Bang through experiments and theoretical physics

if for you a book written by a semi-literal group of faggots from 1000-something years ago is a stronger argument then go ahead, believe that

>Implying I was created
I can say the same thing.
>God says "I wasn't created"
>I say to him "Are you sure? What makes you so sure? Are you an atheist prick? You fedora-wearing faggot. Something had to create you, nigga."

changing the goal posts already? lol what a coward

The book was inspired by god, your understanding of the world is inspired by a weak hypothesis that is likely to be disproven and an anime imageboard. God is eternal and all knowing so what time his word was written is irrelevant to the question.

>we have here a PC that can simulate 2-3 retarded molecules spinning around like fucking sperglords
>and we just thought about it man, what if...listen dude... what if.... we we're in a simulation?
>we can extrapolate information about the parent universe from this inner, simulated universe, right?
>we have bugs in Virtualization software that can allow host OSs to break free from the simulation. Virtualization Software made by Oracle, a company in the USA. This means that we CAN break free from the simulation, right?

What I said was inspired by God. Trust me. He told me that I'm right and you're wrong. What do you say about that?

I meant agnosticism in terms of atheist scientists tossing out the idea of a metaphysical/universal higher power.

But yeah, when you take "The universe is a simulation" as thing about the Demiurge, you definitely hit some Gnostic vibes.

I'm not supporting or deriding the concept, it's just a very religious concept to entertain that there is a higher authority and humanity should transcend to a metaphysical state of being, even if you frame it with scientific observation.

Universe is mental.

When you realize you are able to make monsters in a lab. God becomes a more likely possibility.
A creator? Sure. A benevolent one?
That depends on what you have experienced.

Holy shit! Wait zoom in on that pic on the right!

>most scientists believe race is a social construct

Shiggy

No....
No this can't be....
O-once again