Study in the best universities

Hello guys, I am from Colombia, I am mathematician.
I won a scholarship, consist of 50000 USD to study in any university of world.
I want study a postgraduate in Physics or Mathematics
Which university do I choose?

Also, I must divide the money in accomodation costs and college costs.

>I won a scholarship, consist of 50000 USD to study in any university of world
That doesn't sound legit. You have to be admitted into the university.

But, To which universities can I apply and sustain myself during the entire career?

>consist of 50000 USD to study in any university of world
That is not even enough money to pay tuition for a single year for a decent university in the states.

And above all you still need to get accepted somewhere, which might be even more tricky.

Why did you won a scholarship colombianbro
That shit happens here

The government of colombia delivery scholarship for the best students, although there are other conditions.
In short is that.

kek

Go to germany you fuck.

50,000 will not carry you far in the US.
Go to Europe where education is more affordable.

I'm sorry if it comes off as rude but I find posts with broken English kinda cute.

Europe is gay and aside from England or Switzerland, its universities are shite.

You are an uneducated piece of shit and it literally doesnt matter where you do your studies since you can always switch for PhD when you actually know what you want to do.

Unless you win more scholarships, go to ETH Zurich. You may also get away just barely in the UK outside London (so aim for Oxbridge, and maybe skip Imperial because it's in London and therefore has much higher accommodation/living costs)

If you have plenty of extra money, you can give US a shot, but my (international student) friend at Columbia Univ. pays 80k total for accommodation+tuition per year.

>it literally doesnt matter where you do your studies
It very much does. Welcome to the real world kiddo.

>europe is gay
>colombian

Christ kys you worthless fucking piece of fucking shit.

What makes you think OP is the person who said Europe is gay? Because it wasn't, I said Europe was gay.

American here
Yurop is objectively the gayest continent

Go to one of the top community colleges in the USA like De Anza, Santa Barbara City College, Cascadia College, Bellevue College... It will be inexpensive and you will get two years of university out of the way. Then you can transfer to whatever top university you want from those good schools and probably get a second scholarship anyway.

What horrible advice.

>it literally doesnt matter where you do your studies
It literally does

Edinburgh is a pretty good university as well.

This, or even better Netherlands. Their Unis are extremely good and especially international-oriented. Go there. Also, dutch chicks are very "open minded", if you catch my drift.