So I just got in an argument with my fucking girlfriend. She tried to tell me that my B.S...

So I just got in an argument with my fucking girlfriend. She tried to tell me that my B.S. in Library Science (from fucking Stanford) isn't a STEM degree. What the fuck am I supposed to say to this level of ignorance? I worked my fucking ass off for the epic le 300k starting stem degree and she just drops this load of shit on me. I'm fucking furious.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Library_science
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Library Science
You should be glad she stayed with you

>Library science
Basically this:

Society needs librarians, you know.

Too bad you didn't meet her sooner. Could have saved you time, money, and embarrassment.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Library_science
>it's real

not anymore once all books are digitized

So youre really good at organizing and finding things...? I'm not trying to bully btw, Im just not very familiar. Would you let us know what you study specifically in library science that makes you classify it as a STEM subject?

>2011+6
>not knowing Inter-aisle Deweydecimal theory

>my B.S. in Library Science
>Library Science
>Library

what is a central theory of Library Science?

( Y O U )

Y

O

U

)

what the fuck is that article?

>4 Gender and library science in the United States
>4.1 Gender equality and library leadership
>4.2 Professional association groups dedicated to librarianship and gender
>4.3 Library and information science scholarship relating to issues of gender
>4.4 Library policies relating to issues of gender
>5 Diversity in librarianship

"shhhh"

jesus.

Library science is basically advanced database management. A BS in it is useless though, you need at least a masters in library sciences to become a librarian anywhere.

You're trolling right? You /paid/ $300K for the degree, or you hope to earn that much per year?

How the f* do you spend /4 years/ learning how to organize things?

My aunt is a librarian and she did a shitty two-year long course to get the certification. She has a degree in architecture as well, getting this was a piece of cake for her and she puts little value in it, did it as a hobby.

You Americans are fucking weird with your "Gender Studies", "Art History", "Library Science" and other bullshit degrees.

And to top it off you pay thousands of dollars and get into debt for that bullshit while the Chinese are graduating millions of engineers a year.

You are fucking deranged.

Underrated.

>f*

Here's your (you).

>library
>science

stanford doesn't offer library science degrees