Silly researcher names

was working on a literature review final paper for my senior capstone course, came across this little gem, and almost gave myself a hernia trying not to laugh in the library. I know it's kinda immature but holy fuck man this last name literally sounds like clench ass how fucking hilarious is that

and of course it's actually a woman's last name; if there was ever a case against hyphenating, here it is, lmfao

You guys ever come across dumb shit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_hedgehog
parolacce.org/2014/10/05/the-true-story-of-stronzo-bestiale/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

XD LOL GET IT CLENCH-ASS

sage this stupid fucking thread

grow the fuck up, you little shit

This.

Quit being such a fucking 9-year old, OP. I bet you sure are a charm to work with in a lab.

the fuck is wrong with you guys? I literally put a disclaimer saying I know its immature and somehow you manage to ignore that completely

is there something wrong with having a laugh once in a while? when did it become a thing that no one is ever allowed to joke about anything?

I'm not condoning constantly goofing off in labwork or field research you aspies; christ almighty

No, they are right, you are trying to get serious responses, hoping to find someone who has run across a name like "Dick" or "Faggit".

Grow the fuck up

Hehe clench-ass.

How about you take the "Dick" out of your ass and stop being an uptight, insufferable "Faggit", eh bud?

Not everything in science has to always be ultra formal and perpetually staid; you're telling me you've absolutely never once in your undergrad, grad, or PhD life cracked a dumb joke with your colleagues about something?

Sounds like you grew up a little too much.

he is right you stupid nigger, a person has to be as autistic as you in order to make a big deal over a name

kys

Board is full of psued redditors who take themselves too seriously.

consider.

Asshurt fags with terrible names detected

what a retarded thread. this is almost as bad as those order of operations M E M E threads. fuck you op

you are a very funny person OP (:

ITT: edgy underaged faggots who have to laugh at "le funnieh xd" names to try to make themselves look better via projection

gas yourselves

Hans Asperger had a pretty stupid name.

Think about it: his name is so fucking stupid that it overwhelmed the social awkwardness etc. of the actual patients who suffer from Asperger's.

They will forever be mocked as "Ass burgers" because of how stupid his name is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_hedgehog
Obligatory

i got a solid belly laugh out of that. ignore the humor police ITT.

t. Clench Aas
t. Dick Faggit

t. nigger

we get it, you probably have a small penis and do shitty research, you dont need to find meme last names to make yourself feel better

also stop samefagging ( ) you autistic shit

sage

I thought it was funny op

I originally laughed at Ting though kek

Hah! Nice find. Ignore the humourless trolls...they're a bunch of insecure clenched-aases who derive self-esteem from shitting on their betters.

Why are you so mad about this?

People with high IQs tend to like toilet humour.

See Feynman, Einstein, Newton, Tesla, Neumann, Terry Tao, etc.

Brainlets.

i go to Caltech and I laughed at this

Ignore the dumb public state-schoolers ITT, OP

i go to UC Berkeley and i think you and OP are huge fucking imbeciles, howboutdah?

differentfag here. apparently this moron quoted 4 posts and at least 3 of them are distinct people.

I just think Asperger has a funny name. Fucking sorry

so you go to a public school which also happens to be worse in departments and rankings, and is the reject school for people who couldn't cut it for Stanford and Caltech

Like I said, dumb public state-schoolers

Beautiful.

> implying UC Berkeley is a bad school

I don't know what the fuck is going on here, but are you an autistic Republican/Trumpie cockscuker or something, shit-for-brains?

Even if someone goes to Western Buttfuck, they can still be smarter than Caltech people (look at you, for example).

Not a real person.
parolacce.org/2014/10/05/the-true-story-of-stronzo-bestiale/