Asian science man

He hasn't said anything stupid yet.
Is this proof that asians make the best academics?

He's just smart enough to know he's an astrophysicist and his authority ends at astrophysics.

He believes in God even though he's a scientist, so he's already been an idiot since the day he opened up to bullshit fairy-tales and woo-woo

Answer the following question: do you believe yourself to be more intelligent than every scientist and intellectual figure, past or present, who has believed in God?

Do you believe yourself to be more intelligent than scientists and intellectuals that believed that vaccines cause autism, evolution is not valid and believes in homeopathy?

All of their accomplishments are easily conquered in freshman college courses, so yes, I do.

In fact, even more complex topics are dominated by atheists. Not a single theist, deist or agnostic in those fields. They simply aren't intelligent enough because they surrender fears of inevitable death to woo-woo

Nice fallacy though (muh authority fallacy!!!)

> even more complex topics are dominated by atheists. Not a single theist, deist or agnostic in those fields.
not the guy you're replying to. Just curious what fields you're referring to, specifically. Because my experience has been the opposite.

Genetics (Mendel's work is covered by half a powerpoint)

Mathematics (Newton's work is covered by three semesters of basic calculus)

Humanities (Centuries of religious bullshit is covered in a single chapter on the Dark Ages in high school world history)

Euphoric post.
Linus Pauling, a Nobel Prize winning chemist, believed in vitamin megadoses as a cure for almost any ailment. Please explain how you're more intelligent than him or any other scientist with obscure beliefs unrelated to their field. Just because someone holds bizarre beliefs does not invalidate their work or their accomplishments.
>Nice fallacy though (muh authority fallacy!!!)
The second point in your argument is literally based on an appeal to authority, nice hypocrisy.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

This again

He believes in the god of Spinoza, like einstein. Not quite the 'invisible sky magician' idea of god

>yes, I do

As I expected. Of course, you won't see the irony in the rest of your post.

>not a single theist, deist, or agnostic in those fields

To clear things up, you're 100% delusional, and I'm rather certain you know nothing about science. One of the modern pioneers of computational complexity theory, whose basic principles are beyond the scope of what you would "conquer in freshman courses" was a life-long Presbyterian. Even in the field of mathematical logic, some of the most important results were found by a man who spent a large portion of his life attempting to prove the existence of God.

I would try to explain that these now-fundamental things required a great deal of intellectual capacity to produce, but I see that you're clearly beyond help.

>thinks sitting in a room and being taught about calculus for three semesters is the same as deriving calculus

I think we're witnessing a model brainlet here, folks.

Also, just to clarify, no, I do not discount somebody's intelligence due to what seems to me to be an erratic belief.

>erratic
do you mean erroneous? please clarify.

"Erratic" as in not regular with respect to the apparent soundness of other held beliefs and claims.

He has severe autism, please try to understand his condition

He's on the spectrum

>do you believe yourself to be less of a deluded idiot than every scientist and intellectual figure, past or present, who has believed in God?

fixed

He said thermometers are conscious, he's a meme

Based Asian Science Man

Michio Kaku was a real physicist once upon a time desu

I'm not even Asian and Asians are probably my favorite species. I'm fucking one right now. Oh god. It's so good.

>Posting on Veeky Forums while fucking a Thai ladyboy
????

>tfw

wew

Michio did some legit work back in the day. He is the most respectable of the popscientist, and thats saying something considering he is a cunt.

Hey, I don't want to come off as too rude, but you might be fucking retarded.

Brainlets should stick to brainlet boards.

>He hasn't said anything stupid yet.
ummm