Electromagnetism is a Spectrum

Electromagnetism is a Spectrum

Just like genders

my sister says I wear too much deodorant, I don't smell it

My wavelength is so oh-oh-oh.

Someone got really triggered when that episode ran. Don't you have something better to do with your time? You've been autistically screeching for like two days in a row now.

Spectrumposters are a spectrum.

Can someone please explain this "spectrum" meme? It suddenly appeared here overnight.

fucking LOL - these Neil quotes always make me laugh

it's probably due to bill nye, the so-called 'science guy' (massive hypocrite btw), promoting the 'gender spectrum' theory (he calls it 'fact, based upon scientific evidence') on his new netflix show. there was an absurd analogy which involved flavours of ice cream, etc.

that's the only reason i can think of this meme coming about NOW when it's been spouted by libs for ages

>that's the only reason i can think of this meme coming about NOW when it's been spouted by libs for ages
Well, user, to be fair memes are on a spectrum

>losing your time watching this guy show
user...

Technically he isn't wrong

the new "more human genders" one is the best.

Please be bait. Please. I cant take this much stupidity.

Just sit on a dick. You'll like it. It's Science ™.

-Bill Nye

It might seem like shitty bait to you, but very well memes bait to a separate being.
You see, bait exists as a spectrum, user

Except it's a set of quantum fields and the spectrum just describes one particular behavior of those fields.

>Vectorists: 1
>Spectrumists: 0

vector spaces are just another spectrum dude.

Thank you, user. Someone else would've told me to "go back to Lebbit."

Sperg away I guess.

Electromagnetism is binary. There either is or there isn't. None of this different variations bullshit