How can science regain its reputation and distance itself from this?

Brain powers activate!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3CFwSQiTu3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>When you're not sure if he's giving crazy scientists a bad name.....

sandwiches are a spectrum

"Science" in no way is under the consensus that anything he said about gender, sexuality, etc. Is wrong, though.

The first step would be to have difinitive proof that treatment of gender dysphoria by transitioning isn't helpful, then convince the entire scientific and medical communities of it.

Good luck.

youtube.com/watch?v=3CFwSQiTu3I

> Be me
> Ordering a sandwich from cafeteria
> Order a BLT
> Cashier hands me an Egg & Mayo
> This isn not what I asked for
> Cashier tells me my sandwich identifies as a BLT and I need to check my privilege
> I tell her she's being ridiculous
> Demand she gets me what I ordered
> She reports me for mislabeling the sandwich
> Mfw walking to SR for sensitivity training
> Mfw Egg & Mayo isn't that bad

Good link user. A little off topic, but still good.

The future of science

HA! A truer post on Veeky Forums has rarely been composed. Cheers user, your brain powers are definitely activated.

Science needs no reputation. It has been known to work and anyone who isn't a brainlet already knows that.

Reputation lies on a spectrum.

maybe if atheists stopped worshipping false idols like Nye

what happened to him?

BILL NOYE THE SHABBOS GOY

> cause my sandwich junk
> is so, oh oh oh

Science letting unchecked popularizers speak for it. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I don't give a fucking shit about gender theories or whatever the fuck this board is going on about. My brain powers are far too advanced to devote any attention to what some fegs want to be called.

Also, he didn't say anything inaccurate. You see, gender is a spectrum...

You are on the spectrum

shitposting till he an heroes

He got on a spectrum.

He was talking about Niger, not Nigeria

Science is a delicate beast.
I doubt it can ever recover from a blow that massive.

Bill Nye The "Science Killer" Guy

Distance itself from what? Everything you think should not be the way it is?

bill nye is a racist

>Regain

How the fuck do you get back something that obliterated?
I sincerely believe that not even a calculator could figure the amount of degeneracy witnessed. I am surprised the stage didn't catch fire with the amount of evil shit. What the fuck did I witness? Was I suffering a stroke?
BUT NO
EVERYTHING IS OKAY
BECAUSE IT IS 2017
HAHAHAH LOLOLOL XD
JUST FUCKING END IT.
END IT END IT END IT.
FUCKING NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry /pol/ this is the future you chose. Nothing can be done, there is no going back.

Deal with it.

In fact the gender spectrum is about to turn into a gender plane, ex-USA biologists have figured out how to make a second set of genders that are wholly incompatible with the current genders due to gamete modification. Which they call male2 and female2. However, these new genders can be mixed with the old ones, turning the spectrum into a plane

second best post! Cheers user! Your justified rage is exactly what is needed in this time and place.

Focus it. True power in this world... is held by the nerd. They just need to start getting pissed.

>/pol/

Weren't we on Veeky Forums? Or are you telling me the boards are on a spectrum?

Not one scientist supports bill retard nye's SJWtard propaganda. Please stop associating this meme person with scientists just because he came onto a tv show and mixed vinegar with baking soda.

> implying you're an actual scientist

Plenty of scientists agree with him. I'm one of them

Gender and Sexuality are not science, it's based on feeling. It's Psychology/Sociology-tier.

Me too. We scientists belive that gender is a spectrum, and as scientists we accept that spectrum based genders are the true science. Science

That has no bearing on whether or not scientists agree with him

too bad dawkins, tyson, krauss, kaku and rest of the world doesn't :^(
congrats on your """scientist""" certificate from tumblr though :^)

>dawkins, tyson, krauss, kaku
Sweet source. Is that what they call PhDs now-- """scientist""" certificate. Kids and their lingo these days

They have a high suicide rate. That doesn't seem helpful. Plus "consensus" is a political construct. Not a scientific one outside of popsci. It doesn't matter how many are wrong, just who is right. Plus the burden of proof is on Nye and his ilk who are promoting it.

Something doesn't become false when someone can't prove it; it just remains undecided.

There may be an undetectable teapot orbiting the sun

kek

underrated

NEXT WEEK ON BILL NYE: WHY SUCKING COCK ISN'T GAY!

We should be giving them the correct hormone treatment.

Just realized the lambda sigel is a triforce

Except, like, the ones who do. Ex PZ Myers.

>They have a high suicide rate. That doesn't seem helpful.
Citation please that the suicide rate would be lower otherwise.