I'm in a very advanced undergrad math course (I won't say where), and I have a week to do this problem set

I'm in a very advanced undergrad math course (I won't say where), and I have a week to do this problem set.

Is that much time doable? I have about 60 hours of free time between now and then.

No, I don't want help, as I need to practice the material on my own.

I'm sorry OP, this isn't very advanced for an undergrad course. I highly doubt you would need to spend more than 5 hours on it.

Very advanced.

these problems aren't that difficult

I'm a freshman lol.

this material for an undergraduate algebra course is very obvious, not "advanced" - do they plan on offering you another class later that covers the same topics but with problems that actually make you think this time?
you revealing that you are a freshman just goes to show how stupid your school is

lol if you're taking tensor related subjects im assuming you want a future in theoretical physics/research in math, you should not be fuckign complaining about this
btw this is not advanced your life will be miserable later on if you consider this "very advanced" :)

Lmbo first we get this new spectrum meme, a thread about algebra being hard, and now this shit?

What are we becoming, Veeky Forums?

Shut the fuck up you autists this is a freshman undergrad course, it's not "easy" or "obvious" at all

Fuck off, moron. You shouldn't have posted this awful thread. Delete it and fuck off.

Good one

I'm not OP

>t. OP
i get that you just wanted to boast about your undergrad class. congrats. it's slightly harder than what the average math major will do in their freshman year. do you want a cookie? just shut the fuck up and do the problem set

you're the guy at a party who's always going on about how "oh my major is way harder than all of yours lmao"

>tfw trying to humble brag by posting a pic of algebra hw from a "very advanced (i won't say where)" freshman course

BTFO desu. Not even the brainlets fell for this shit

>I'm in a very advanced undergrad math course
>(I won't say where)
>No, I don't want help

LMAO

>very advanced
>Standard Linear Algebra

???

That is pretty intense for a freshman class. Jesus.

A lot of the folks in this thread are jelly.

Levi?

Harvard Math 55. I had a similar problem set around this time last year.

Good catch. And yes it's a humblebrag lol.

Also, no one in the class goes by that name.

It is not advanced just because a freshman is taking it, but it is unusual. You can see that the problem set is a severely watered down versions of what one would see in a typical upper division algebra course taken junior or sophomore year. This is the reason for my last post: What's the point in showing you topics like in the OP's image before you're ready to do anything interesitng with them? I maintain that the problems are obvious and not "advanced undergraduate" or "advanced freshman." They are "retarded undergraduate" and "unusal freshman." There's a reason most other schools don't introduce algebra your freshman year.

>My school sucks

This must be the "I can't do Khan Academy algebra" poster lmbo

OP must live a sad life if he wastes his time stroking his epeen on mongolian moving image boards about his hard math course. Good job op, I bet you lack zero creativity and are a human information retrival system.

>dat fucking jealousy

then hurry up and finish this problem set before you fall even more behind. This is high school level

You're a brainlet if you didn't do this shit in middle school, and I'm being serious.

this is trivial shit lel. do it the morning it's due. if you can't, you don't have the intrinsic genetic ability for pure math.

I only said "high school" because I was age 5 while in high school doing problems like this.

I don't know what brand of trolling this is but for those who think it's serious:

The material is upper level (for a state school), maybe sophomore level for a good school. But the problems don't ask you to do much beyond applying definitions or choosing easy canonical isomorphisms, there is no application of deep theorems or modifying parts of their proofs, so it's fairly simple if you've attended class