Question, please:

question, please:

How is it possible that applying electricity over a metal can generate a magnetic field?

who knows :S ??

I'm gonna start reporting all of these similar threads.

Why are you such a little bitch?

PLEASE ANSWERS, IS ALL I NEED

>2017
>We got dark matter
>quantum computers
>using computers all day long

>still now knowing why does this happen

electromagnets are powered by meme magic, you see

bill

I imagine it has to do with a spectrum.

Bump

I don't have a clue

It's actually quite simple. As you probably know, electricity is the movement of electrons. What is less well known is that electrons are magical.

Electrons have orbitals, you see.
The wave of the orbital generates the magnetic field.

How electricity generates these waves?

How are these waves related to the generation of magnetic fields?

Electricity in a metal, "trades" electrons, to get them to "flow" through a metal.

When all the atoms are lined up the same way, usually accomplished by running an electric current through the metal, the waves of the electron orbitals amplify each other.

Don't spoon-feed, you're just encouraging this kind of threads

Electromagnetism is a spectrum. You can't limit it to just electricity or magnetism since all it takes is a lorentz transform to shift between the two.

threads about science? you guys get asspained about anything

>When all the atoms are lined up the same way with electricity

Yeah Sherlock, but why.

Because electrons have an innate magnetic field due to angular momentum and spin. Angular momentum is the largest contributing factor

>again
>and again

I already know that

1) Electrons have spin
2) Waves of electrons amply each other by electricity simply because the outter impaired electrons form 'an electronic cloud'
3) Atoms in metals orient their spins according to the electricity applied.

My precise question is why does these things happen the way it is DESCRIBED that happens and why magnetic fields are PRODUCED as result.

So what you are asking is how do electronic waves generate magnetic fields when are oriented by electricity?

fucking magnets, how to they work

magic OP thats why

UM, let me think...

because WIZARDRY

nobody knows really