TRUMSPEC

TRUMSPEC

DERGEN IS A TRUMSPEC

(in other words, there's some kind of faggot invasion going on.)

THAT'S PICIOUSSUS

Trump Sec?

There's been some kind of faggot invasion going on for god knows how long.

For some reason Veeky Forums attracts edgy /pol/ teens, probably because they like to think they're rational scientific. Also this board is slow so it's easy to shit up.

It's like 97.5% trash and has been for a while. Every once in a while some high-schooler or first-year undergrad tries to add "topical" discussion by making a thread about their favourite equation or their favourite scientist or whatever useless, uninteresting shit their dull minds can come up with.

Yes I'll be here tomorrow.

>no adblock

charge your phone

The spec is not a spec!

hurr le spectrum

newcomers GTFO
>>>reddit

it's always easy to spot the /pol/acks because whenever someone mentions /pol/ crossboarding, they always respond and tell that poster to go to reddit.

every time, like clockwork. they just can't control themselves.

>implying the /pol/ invasion isn't a direct result of redditors migrating to /pol/ pretending they aren't redditors then spreading to other boards

sage

You really showed me there, champ.

10/10

But how can we blame the Jews for this?

>I represent Veeky Forums
>We are black transsexual muslim non-binary feminists
>Whoever opposes us must be /pol/ 200% confirmed and you can't convince me otherwise

It's always easy to spot SJWtards on Veeky Forums by their delusional /pol/ spamming and pants-on-head retarded accusations.

have some heterosexual girls laughing at (you) to make you madder :^)

>IT'S A CUNSPIRASEE
this is another easy way to identify /pol/acks. if anything happens, it's always (((someone))) else's doing.

every time, like clockwork. they just can't control themselves.
:^)

I JUST WANT /POL/ AND REDDIT TO LEAVE

REEEEEEEEEEE
FUCK ALL OF YOU I DONT WANT /POL/ TAKINGN UP THE FIRST PAGE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

????
are you fuckin daft m8
no shit a conglomeration of people is causing a phenomena consisting of a conglomeration of people

Drink bleach

Then report and/or ignore /pol/-threads and contribute to actual Veeky Forums threads.

Thanks for proving my point SJWtard. Enjoy getting constantly humiliated by Veeky Forums on a daily basis.

The reason we're in this in the first place is that there aren't many actual Veeky Forums threads. If you got a mod to remove all the unrelated shit (uni threads, IQ threads, whatever), blatant trolling and outright shitposting there would be like 5 threads left in the catalogue and most of those wouldn't be very interesting either.

>8868082
>we're not /pol/, we're Veeky Forums!
>we win and you lose every time because we're Veeky Forums and you're a SJWtard
>yes we are definitely Veeky Forums and not /pol/
>get off our board you non-Veeky Forums
>how do you do, fellow kids?

seen it all before in the (((climatology))) threads. yawn.

Your boring shitposts are not funny SJWtard. go be a transsexual feminist pedophile elsewhere.

>8868110
>better call him an SJWtard one more time just so everyone knows I've won the argument
you mad

Yeah but thanks to the tard threads the few real threads sink to the bottom and get delet

LE SPECTRUM

Not him but the fact that you greentext post numbers, which you probably typed out topkek, makes me know that just as that /pol/tard needs to go back to /pol/, you need to go back to tumblr.

I want old 4chin back :(

>8868136
>greentext post numbers
sounds like you're mad about being deliberately denied your (You)
no yuo for you

No, I don't care about (You).

You know, you and that /pol/tard have really been fighting over who's time it is to go back. Well, why don't you both split difference. Basically, you two get the fuck out. We don't need pol nor reddit shitting this place up.

@8868167
>We don't need pol nor reddit shitting this place up.
Then why are you here?

spoken like a true /pol/tard there

>@8868167
Holy fuck. He is learning. He is adapting. He is trying to figure out how to get that post link. Maybe one day he will figure it out.

My dear friend
It's time to go back.

@8868176
>"It's time to go back."
>muh safespace
>get out
>reeeee