Stop denying 9000000 genders

Stop denying 9000000 genders.

he kind of looks like a woman

genders have the cardinality of the continuum

>only 9000000

YOU FUCKING RACIST sexuality is a CONTINUOUS spectrum

>genders have the cardinality of the continuum
Not possible because genders admit a two-valued measure, but any measurable cardinal must be a strong limit and hence inaccessible.

If gender is on a spectrum than there is incalculable infinity of them, any finite amount of denied genders thus will make exactly 0 difference

>gender is continuous
>the number of people is countable and finite

-1/12

The number of genders is an uncountable infinity, you moron.

Gender is on a spectrum.

science is like sex its on a spectrum.

Has his show been greenlit for another season?

Stop denying there is more than one race.

human race is unary

Psychology, biology, anthropology and sociology are all still legitimate science. Denying the scientific consensus on gender that researchers in these fields have agreed on is textbook anti-intellectualism. Why are you falling for /pol/ tier shitposting, Veeky Forums?

The science is settled.

>Legitimate science
Not sure if trolling or not. Biology I can take but psychology is just a hot steaming shit fest and you can practically make your results scream whatever you want since your research can be pretty biased desu

Certainly, to each gender must be one person with that gender. Can we have genders exist without anyone to identify with them? Or is it a physical person that gives a new gender meaning? If the latter is true, the number of potential genders can only be finite, albeit arbitrarily large.

>I fucking love science (as long as it supports my world view), the kind of "science" that challenges it isn't real science anyway
Textbook anti-intellectualism

>implying every person can be one and only one gender
I postulate the cardinality of the gender set is uncountable. The proof is left as exercise

You do know that the field of Psychology is currently facing a replication crisis, right?

You must consider genders of the past and future. And parallel universe genders.

>changing your opinion on a subject after learning more information

The earth is also flat

He didn't learn more information, the science is still the same. Just the definitions changed to accommodate a pervasive ideology in the sociological fields.

A replication crisis does not discredit the entire field.

Yes it does. It can kill an entire field and change it to pseudoscience. Just ask astrology

Astrology was never a science and it has never produced anything replicable. If 100% of psychology was blatantly made up, maybe you would have a point. Psychology still has results that are reproducible and consistent across metastudies.

tell us more about these (((meta)))studies please

IQ

lol

>IQ
literally a spectrum

>Posting that image
You are really easily baited aren't you?

Did you know that a set of all sets doesn't exist but there IS a spectrum of all spectrums?
The proof will be left as exercise.