Is there such a thing as being TOO brainlet...

Is there such a thing as being TOO brainlet? I'm trying to do precalculus on khanacademy and this shit is like written in Sanskrit or something.

i would suggest just walking on down to the local union hall and getting yourself involved in a trade.

We've found the biggest brainlet piggot (pig + faggot, fyi) on Veeky Forums, people. Look at OP, laugh at his inferior intellect and increase your self-esteem by sucking confidence from OP like an autistic vampire.

>Giving up
Sign of a retard
>Not getting pre-calc
Sign of a brainlet desu

Honestly though you can overcome being a brainlet, don't fall for the meme op.

Is there people who are incapable though? Or is everyone with a functioning brain able to understand calculus eventually?

yess post some more, i am currently sucking confidence from you like a vampire, while you moan and complain about your stupidity my confidence grows and grows, I compare myself with your inferior brain and I feel better

Well calc 1 is required for most degrees (even humanities) in the Us and other countries learn it in HS so yeah.

Are you fucking retarded? in what country do people who study History or Philosophy study Calckulius in uni? You stupid fucking brainlet i want to annihilate your brain it is too stupid.

I'm also weaker than girls at my gym...

There really isn't much going for me. I thought id at least learn math but apparently not. Looks like it's time for Plan C.

calculus is literally one new concept. you aren't bad at calc, you are bad at algebra.

It's considered Gen ED. in a lot of schools. You only take 1 course of Calc though. I could be wrong about it being required. No need to be a massive fag about it.

How do I get good

start over. you didn't pay attention in school so now you have to go back and relearn.

I'm trying to do that, what is a good way to do this

Many exercises, or reading books or what

If you know the equation of a line you can do all of calculus.

>Many exercises, or reading books or what

both. if you are hitting a wall its because you are trying to progress too quickly and you forgot or didn't pick up a concept you were supposed to.

There's just so much to remember I find. When I master one thing and move on I end up forgetting the previous thing.

How do I fix that?

>How do I fix that?
how do you get to carnegie hall?

I don't know. How long is a piece of string?

if you haven't heard that joke before, the correct answer is practice.

>tfw too brainlet to understand the joke

>tfw I thought you were asking an abstract question and suggesting that it's impossible to know how to get to Carnegie hall without knowing where the person is originally