What's the general consensus on the ranking of Veeky Forums Youtube channels?

What's the general consensus on the ranking of Veeky Forums Youtube channels?
Which ones should be avoided?

Other urls found in this thread:

conservapedia.com/Video_game
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anything Republicans watch should be avoided, banned if possible. I usually report all their videos to hopefully get their drivel taken off of youtube.

Just watch MIT lectures and you'll be good to go. The rest is just largely useless entertainment.

This. Science entertainment should only be to spark in an interest in kids, not provide conversation fodder for boring twenty year olds.

Isaac Arthur is currently my favorite if I just want entertainment.

the njwildberger videos are a must watch.

bizarre thread to try to bait in, mate

In addition to the many scientific lectures available, I also like to delve into the unique perspective of subnormal abstract behavior mechanisms and their ramifications. The channel that most elegantly displays that aspect is FailArmy.

Unless it's actually an university lecture or seminar, it's crap.

>Anything Republicans watch should be avoided, banned if possible. I usually report all their videos to hopefully get their drivel taken off of youtube.

Shitty troll is shitty.

Depends on if you want to learn or just want to go "oh that's vaguely interesting" and then forget about it by tomorrow. There are plenty of full-length lectures available for the former and there's Vsauce for the latter.

Science entertainment can be a decent jumping off point, regardless of age, but unfortunately a lot of people never make the leap. The ideal process would be something like:
>Watch video on subject you may not know much about
>That was neat, I wonder if [insert query]?
>Look more into that subject (and if necessary, others subjects related to the original subject) in order to better understand it
>Gain increased appreciation of subject matter and/or new skills

I fucking hate SciShow the videos are too long.

/pol/ pls go

I would personally recommend in no particular order:
>3blue1brown
>CGPgrey
>Wendover Productions (does very detailed research and looks at issues from all sides, it's great)
>Real Engineering
>GreatScott! (Electronics, Signals, Arduino things, famously sounds like arnold schwarzenegger)
>Carykh (Alot of AMAZING stuff about neural networks and evolutionary algorithms, he also does childrens content, you just have to ignore that)
>Stated Clearly (Talks about biology alot)
>KREOSAN (Russian, but they do crazy cool things and the auto translated auto subtitles are okay sometimes)

I like mathologer and sixty symbols

Sciencephile the AI is laff
Wendover
CGPgrey
Isaac Arthur
Kurzgegzat (or whoever you spell it)

No love for Tom Scott?

fuck off back to libtard

I didn't think republicans figured out how to use the internet yet

that makes no sense

Doesn't if you're a republican, probably
conservapedia.com/Video_game

>one guys article represents a giant population that I haven't even met.
Ah, you're retarded I see.

> Bachelor's degree in linguistics
> Veeky Forums
No

this is singingbanana, I love this guy

>inb4 someone says TED talks
>2017 and watching youtube videos for anything more than entertainment
If you want to learn something then read papers and widly accepted books.

>huurrrr durrr le republiCAN more liek republiCANT
Quit being a moron. this isnt a politics board so dont let your personal beliefs get in the way of the small portion of you that can think critically

He's not strictly Veeky Forums per se, but he is educational