We're arguing about this in another thread

we're arguing about this in another thread
quick, what's the correct answer?

Top left

top right
anyone who says otherwise is a retard
kek

What's the logic behind the circle transformation from row 2/3 when you pick top right? "right half double flip" works with the triangle, but not with the circle.

It's an IQ test nigga, you have to be lucky and think about the retarded sequence the creators thouht about and not any other

three roundish-ringish things
three triangle-ish things
but only two lowline-and-up-ish things

so bottom right, it's the only one with a lowline and up-ish things

what a fuckig waste of time.
Why can't they write this series in notation that is actually used by people instead of half circles, half triangles and half double Ls.

>-ish
naw mane, every shape has
- complete form
- version split vertically down midline with each segment flipped over y axis
- version split vertically with just the right segment flipped over both the y and x axes

so the answer is row 1 column 3, the only one completely consistent with all of these rules
it's a test of your IQ bruh

you can't say that definitely for the circlish thingie
because it would look the same if tilted differently

It's wanking over some symmetry operations while displaying that you can't use the proper notation.

>you can't say that definitely for the circlish thingie
you can infer it from the triangle and the fact that the circle is at least consistent with that, which is also consistent with the only correct answer

anything else requires "ish" and bullshit logic, there's really no way for it to be the bottom right one because that'd be inconsistent with row 3 column 2

i think they shifted the top row one to the right to throw people off
stop being mad, not everyone can have a high iq, that's life

But with ( ( the left part is also flipped, so your 3rd rule is broken

brainlet

the fuck are you on about

cut in half flip right side twice once per axis
() becomes ( ( becomes ( (

>inb4 hurdur you can't tell because it's a circle
yeah look at the other figures in the sequence pleb

Stop being fucking blind brainlet

>() becomes ( ( becomes ( (

() becomes ) ( becomes ((

)( conforms to rule 2
(( conforms to rule 3
i can't tell if you're trolling and if you are i dont understand why

(((IQ Test)))

bottom left

)(
(( doesn't "conform" to rule 3 fucking moron

>"- version split vertically with just the right segment flipped over both the y and x axes"

>with just the right segmment flipped
the left side is also flipped
)(
((

Actually, IQ tests used to be standard in the workplace until it became clear that nig- I mean African Americans couldn't pass, therefore they raciss, therefore no more IQ tests for employment. Now we all need 4-year degrees from places that charge exorbitant prices due to government-guaranteed loans. So keep your echoes to yourself, Tyrone.

>(( doesn't "conform" to rule 3 fucking moron
Are you fucking retarded? It's a circle. Cut a circle in half and flip the right side twice. Jesus Christ, you can't possibly be this stupid.

>"- version split vertically with just the right segment flipped over both the y and x axes"

>with just the right segment flipped

>the left side is also flipped
the left side is also flippedthe left side is also flippedthe left side is also flippedthe left side is also flippedthe left side is also flippedthe left side is also flippedthe left side is also flippedthe left side is also flippedthe left side is also flippedthe left side is also flippedthe left side is also flippedthe left side is also flippedthe left side is also flippedthe left side is also flipped

I give up, fuck off moron, stop wasting my time

holy shit you are mentally handicapped
base object: ()
rule A: ) ( - left side flipped
rule B: ( ( - left side not flipped

why is this so hard for you?

congratulations retard, now you're basing yourself off a "base object"
which doesn't work with the triangle

>congratulations retard, now you're basing yourself off a "base object"
yeah, exactly like I said in my original post.

You really are an obnoxious cunt, calling people stupid because you yourself can't figure something out. Can you actually explain how it doesn't work with the triangle?

In pics: /\, \/, /\"

conforms to the rule
suck it, dumbfuck

There is an illustration of the answer in this thread and you idiots are still arguing

I'm convinced that you're not trying to bait me, so I decided to put some time into visualizing it for you because clearly you're deluded.

>I'm convinced that you're not trying to bait me
Thank fuck

>clearly you're deluded
it's you, man... you're gonna feel real dumb when you finally get it

k so best I can tell, you seem to believe that the order is important. It's not. Maybe that's your failing. I'm talking about variations within the given matrix of pictograms here, tally them up Jayquan.

I thought you also posted the "rotation" pic, which I was basing your rules on.
However I see that your other 2 rules are not a rotation, but are based both on the complete form

Sorry

>I thought you also posted the "rotation" pic, which I was basing your rules on.
but that picture is right tho

The row and column of the shapes doesn't seem to matter. It's only there to confuse you.

Basically every shape comes in 3 configurations.

the normal configuration circle, triangle, U shape

the next configuration flips both sides vertically

and the last configuration keeps the left side normal(relative to the original), but flips the right side in both vertical and horizontal axis.

So Top right is the correct answer

Well "rotation" means it bases itself on the previous form, which would be wrong then
A->B->C
however you need to look at it as
A->B&C

misunderstanding really

>means it bases itself on the previous form,
nobody said that, not a single person ITT
you made that assumption and you acted like a braying jackass because you yourself were too stupid to understand

Bottom right
EZ

This is correct

Bottom Left

>Round, Half inverted, Half same way
>Triangle, Broken Inverted, Broken
>Square inverted, Square Dismantled, (((Square positive)))

Nevermind, this makes a lot more sense and explains why the fuck the Square is broken to begin with

It's not bound to rows, the figures are unordered.

>Blind brainlet
Don't u mean an eyelet?

The columns and rows don't matter. For the circle, the triangle, and the U, you need to have one intact, one cut and translate each half to the other side (row 2 column 1, and row 1 column 3), and the final shape is cut in half vertically and rotate the right half 180 degrees. That's how you get row 3 column 1 and row 3 column 2. So the answer is top right. I got it wrong at first honestly.

Feels free to correct it.

What bothers me that this is pointless garbage that boils down to dude circle symmetry lmao, not that I couldn't solve it.

It's not row 1 column 3, because row 1 column 2 is just as viable. It's row2 column 3, but the rules then aren't even steadfast.

top right