PhD math student

>PhD math student.
>Still think about vagina and girls 1/3 of the day.

How do I rise above friends?

Have sex.

Go fuck a vagina then you stop thinking about it and get hormonal benefits.

Alternatively I've heard the engineers have developed more efficient solution to this problem which doesn't require them to leave the lab, however, it involves a non-rigorous use of "vagina".

thank you for posting my wife

something realistic please.

Mathematically start cyphering all the sexual thoughts as you apply number theory to her lucious lips and practice approximating her manifold torus count within the approximate geometry of the contours of her hips.

>Alternatively I've heard the engineers have developed more efficient solution to this problem which doesn't require them to leave the lab, however, it involves a non-rigorous use of "vagina".
kek

take a trip to thailand or amsterdam and fuck hookers for a week

Your options are basically

1. Get laid, be happier, better concentration, etc.

2. Do a bunch of amphetamines.Similar benefits but a lot less healthy. Although it worked for Paul Erdos.

>19 NEET
>couldn't get into uni because spent all day dreaming about fucking my crusg
>crush is now at a top uni surrounded by chads while I sit at home jerking off to her pics with said chads wrapping their arms around her.
You have it better op.Though I still have little less than a month to make it to the same uni as her.Its a fucking paradox.

>PhD math student

underrated

based seulgi bro

Just cut it off user

Just wait until you graduate and get a job that is
>300k starting

be low test and lose your spatial skills

recognise that you are an animal brain with cool rational and creative faculties, find a good way to express your sexuality (e.g. have consensual sex) - love neuroscience student

Dont change. Its a good thing.

Fertility is inversely proportional to IQ. The smarter you are the less you breed.

As Hawking has said; intelligence is not really a stronly selected trait in evolution. You could change that.

And what qualifications does Hawking hold in evolutionary biology and adaptationism?

Hes smart. Smart people have multiple competencies.

Masturbate even more furiously?

That brainlet is stuck in a wheelchair. So obviously he has zero competance in biology and related fields.

>Alternatively I've heard the engineers have developed more efficient solution to this problem

Becoming homosexual?

You have a PhD in math (number theory?).

Just go to any college bar and claim your poon.

Give your new gf a regular sex schedule according to your needs.

Man, why do I have to elaborate my jokes? Fuck you user you're the reason this bored is so shit.