Plagiarism shitpost from serbia

so i made a paper regarding pathology and this one muggle from my country copied 90% of my paper, even the f-ing title.
yesterday there was a congress where i should've present my paper but the genius was right before me. i thought i was trippin- the fuck is this, this is my topic and my fucking project
i told the committee right away user plagiarized my paper and there's no need for me to present mine when he told 90% of it. what's left to say? he only changed the numbers and place of the research....the magic of this country. you can steal everything and nobody cares a bit.
committee fags made of not professors but assistants ignored my complains and i left the room...oh there was one interesting comment. ''the paper is not the same, yours in croatian'' (and muggle is from serbia, his is in serbian) are u fucking kidding me? they avoided the whole thing by saying my abstract is in croatian and paper in english and that's the difference. jesus please take the wheel and drive me off a cliff.
dean seems like an awful possesive self centered witch. guess what? she doesnt care about my stolen paper. groundbreaking. i did get ''an obligatory'' response from the subdean, ''if he plagiarized your paper he's in big problems if you falsely acussed him, you're in even worse''
so i should be afraid? they'll do everything in their power to make it look like i'm mindshitting and papers are way diff. and i'll get punished.
and now, while being mentally lost, fucked up and enraged idk how to justify this whole thing.
this country and the rest of eastern europe doesnt care about plagiarism so... 1 more reason to kill myself while already being depressed af.
i talked to the layers, kunt will prob. get away with it because of the pathetic laws in this country. and me? i'll be left with emotional scars but most likely put him in papers
all because anons say shit like- but he lives far away how could he know your papers are the same :facepalm: please kill me before i kill myself.

if any of u lovelies have a better idea what to do, post it

and if u want to read my paper, comment and ill post all link with the paper and all info about this plagiarism

(op)

Highlight specific cases of where the plagerism is word for word exactly the same.

Find proof that you wrote the paper.

Find proof he had access to your paper.

Submit proof to campus authorities

?????

Profit

they have our both presentations that look the same

isnt that enough for the dean..unless she's autistic or something

I would assume that that would be enough but if I'm believing everything you say it sounds like your faculty is insane. Putting effort in and directly showing the plagerism and evidence as to why you wrote it will show your conviction about the issue and press them to handle it.

except the dean is obsessed with everything male that walks and breathes around her...unfortunately, i'm not one.
fun disturbing fact- our faculty organized the congress yet ignores the shit out of my screaming- user PLAGIARIZED MY FUCKING PAPER U MORONS
fml

Again my point here is that if you suspect that things will not be totally fair then you must prepare all the evidence yourself and make it very clear that you are correct.

How the fuck did anyone get your fucking paper before you did anything with it?

ask jesus i have no idea

last year a student from croatia copied a finish guy so these kinds of things are as common as rain in uk

only if i gets my hands on his version of my paper and tell our brainlet dean to read both of them...also to look at the damn presenations
they have both papers and presentations its just they dont care so i'll have to do the job

basically

And you didn't just ask a question that would blow them the fuck out?

If they know your paper better than you, then they deserve to have it.

how is this related to anything user

Your whining stinks to high heaven. You sound mentally unstable.

t. someone who never wrote a paper

phd students are under a lot of pressure
something you will never experience at burger king
holy shit I wish you best of luck, if this is about published or soon-to-be-published data, you might be contacting the journal editor and ask for advice, so you can avoid your nationality-influenced local comitee

if u win an award u get ur paper published

something i wont be able to do because of these thief now

>except the dean is obsessed with everything male that walks and breathes around her...unfortunately, i'm not one.

Oh you are a woman?
I'm fine with you suffering.

In fact, you just made my day better. Now I know that out there a woman is suffering like never before. Ah. Feels good.

Please tell me, are you also attractive?

nope sir

enjoy ur day, ure welcome fag

>typing like this
how didn't the plagiarized paper not just get mocked?

english is not my 1st language and u obv.know geography well to assume serbians speak english fluently

Link your paper if you can i want to read it. If you have acess to the other guys paper link it too so we can compare them.

Wrong. I have two published papers in microbio with one more on the way. OP sounds like he would rather fish for sympathy than do something about it. I'd bet his paper wasn't even copied and he just has a persecution complex.

>microbio

>muggle

10/10 thread.

Its okay user... you can become an engineer instead

:-DDDDDDDDDDDDD

But srs...
Is your paper digital or hand written?

>if you falsely acussed him, you're in even worse
NOT TRUE - if you have substantiated evidence.
biased dean is biased. obvsly she cares more for the public image of her institution, than for good science. she should have told you that everything will be kept confidential and that a fair trial will be ensured.

contact the official women‘s representative of your university

Dodatni dokaz da su srbi gamad. Koji faks?
Also, sigurno možeš kontaktirati neka neovisna tijela koja se time bave. Ima onaj komitet koji je presudio da je Barišić plagirao, npr.

i do have actually

and they have presentations, papers and everything. they just like to play ''scare them all off'' card

>dubs

MF
mogu se zalit sv petru mozda...jk, pa ako debil dobije nagradu tj proglase njegovu kopiju mog rada najboljim, sve ovo ide na index.hr
kad tonem neka tonem... lik je cak i naslov iskopirao. zamisli kako je to kad slusas svoj plagijat i onda se jos komisija pravi blesavija vise nego sto vec je

you think that exists in serbia?

LMFAO X 10000000000000000000000000

You need to confront the thief with a weapon and challenge him to duel

join my second thread
when the book of abstracts comes out, i'll post both abstracts so you can read them

also i can make a chat room and u can come and ull get a link of my work and a pic of the congress program where you can see mine & his stolen topic

this work was the only thing i was happy about and it turned to shit. i'm even more depressed now. i wish i could die already
i lost 3 kilos in those 2 days due vomitting which is the only nice thing in the whole thing i guess

sorry for whining but if u've never written a paper that got stolen while being chronically depressed and unsuccessfully treated for it, stfu & gtfo

Show tits

i love the way you think

ask my dean to show u hers. i bet she'd do more than.............anyways next topic

Don't have any worthwhile advice for you unfortunately, op.
I went though something similar, and even though I managed to prove I was the one plagiarized against, my relations with colleagues was severely damaged and I ended up leaving the school.

Best of luck to you though, hope it works out

leaving the school? :O
bullying or something?

Nah, the other guy involved was pretty popular so when we had our academic altercations a lot of people whom I used to be on good terms with stopped associating with me despite the fact that I was able to prove his wrongdoing.

I wanted to be in an environment where I could comfortably pursue my education and work cilantro collaboratively with others on research, and after a while I realized that hostilities had made it impossible to do so there, so I left in pursuit of greener pastures so-to-speak.

I don't know why this says cilantro, I use voice typing so just ignore it please.

If the thief gets an award or they do acusse me of faking the accusations, i'll bump this topic

everything will be posted with a chatroom link too

tomorrow at 5pm serbian time i'll know how it all ends. thieves shouldnt be tolerated anywhere esp when they steal from depressed people on 4c

/watch?v=peZSq1zxsE0

in 20-21 hours i'll know how this ends. see u then

get ur fingers crossed for me pls :) hope i wont have to come back to this topic

* i'm aware of my retarded grammar

dont hold it too much against me

dubs b4 muggles :cheers guys:

1) Gather evidence
2) Contact a journalist, explain the situation, no university is fond of a scandal.
3)???
4) Profit

Man Graduate university sounds like Highschool again

& i'd appreciate if u bumped this from time to time until tomorrow 5pm serbian time if needed

1 on it
2 already did
3 -__-
4 if only

ps thanks!

COUNTDOWN BUMP

Did you have to submit your papers for review before the congress? Or did everyone just show up and start talking?

we had to submit those before, yes

i dont understand the 2nd question, sorry.

show us your pussy. for SCIENCE XDDD

Maybe they kept track of the order in which the papers were submitted. If you did it electronically there should be some kind of record or something. Also, how did this guy manage to copy your paper?

it was electronically, via mail

i dont know how he got it. maybe someone from the 1st congress gave him my paper, maybe my idiot mentor was in contact with his mentor...i have no idea but the thing is- its copied

Hopefully there's a timestamp on the electronic submissions, although I guess it wouldn't matter too much since you both could have submitted at the same time. Do you have notes, original research, and sources saved? If he just copied you it would have been hard for him to recreate all those sources. Documentation on your part will help

for more aggressive ideas pls post them here

i dont want to die before i justify this!!! u cant steal from depressed people god fffxgfkldrhjkl damn it

absolutely. i have all those on a flash i dont use for anything else. i have all old articles i used as ref.

but at the end of the paper u could see references. he could easily put the same ones and say he used those and not admit he basically copy pasted my paper

The reference articles sure, but did you do any original research? Did you keep notes before you submitted the paper? What is the paper about?

Well, you are all set.
You can't really fake email time stamps. It will be clearly seen, that your paper came first, so you can chill and wait for heads to roll.

i have those on papers, its about the correlation of autopsy and clinical diagnoses on the institute for cardiovascular diseases
i went through about 300 autopsies. still have all of them

you think rationally but my dean doesnt.
they'll make everything possible to avoid the whole thing or to twist it around and blame it on me of false accusations

if they go in that direction i have no other choices but to let my friend publish an article about it in newspapers and net and then sue the thief privately.

my dad wants me to stop because of the whole ''nationality'' thing
croats and serbs dont really like each other so he think faculty will tear me apart if i push this

and that's what you get when u live in eastern europe.

You're fine then. Well, assuming there isn't some conspiracy against you in the first place. If you have all your sources printed out and some notes, it's unlikely he went to the effort to also print out all 300 autopsy reports.
Your plan on publishing in the newspaper sounds decent. If the school really is stacked against you though, you may as well kill the dean and the guy and move to a better part of the world.

Just don't be a little bitch. Start documenting all correspondence and don't do it yourself. Have a journalist do it, as investigative journalists have experience they won't get scared and will know all the tricks, the guilty parties do. Don't do anything, I mean anything that academia might tell you to, without consulting with a journalist, so you don't get played. Just grow a pair and go to war.

i thought more like going back home and just kill myself finally though
i cant really see the point of anything anymore...and its shame how people irl dgaf. sci and subs do, prob. because i've been here for years though
i wonder if this place would notice i'm not pepeposting anymore and stuff :/ we'll see

so basically dont talk to anybody unless i get approved?
i'll hire my friend-journalist as my lawyer, honestly. because real layers said to let it go
and i wont. this is the last thing i want to do, clean this

cyfar
i failed life

Killing yourself only seems viable because you're basically a minority in a shitty country. If you just moved somewhere else and started over you'd find that most people wouldn't even know you're Croatian and would treat you like anyone else.

i'm a girl and i've been on 4c for years and nobody minds it

i'm a croat in serbia. everybody wants to fuck me over as many ways as possible

4c is a better place than a rl country... i bet we could even win this case faster via this site than on croatian/serbian court.
i'm fucked as fuck

Well, just be smart, if you get just a little tiny bit of suspicion about something don't do it.

its serbia. i have to be suspicious about literally everything
because i'm from croatia :/

idk how much do u know about the history between those 2 fab nations and wars we morons had

and this is how WW3 has started lels

#justiceformotspaper

Madam, allow me to make the obligatory pun.

mamu ti jebem :''D
ali istina je

>#justiceformotspaper

how many hours left maam?

at 7pm serbian time tomorrow

its like waiting for the end of the world...but end of the world is actually relieving. this is like going on some nazi torture

your faculty is a disgrace. if they can't accept and solve 1 plagiarism they deserve to be exposed

go to sleep moot
wait for tomorrow
come back
tell us their decision
you will decide what's next then

#justiceformotspaper

#justiceformotspaper

#justiceformotspaper

I have no idea what I'm doing

...with my life.

COUNTDOWN BUMP

ask the orthodox church for help then

And how exactly they'll help me? the only cook and pray & i'm catholic

they could generate social pressure on your dean

when he actually tries to publish your data, contact his journal BEFORE it goes into print or into pubmed. google his name regularly to find out where his manuscript is online-ahead-of-print. then contact that journal's editor by email and present them your proof and ask for confidential treating. this way he will never get published.

1ST TODAYS RESPONSE WAS- to plagiarize something is impossible. you just have a same paper with different numbers''

please kill me

hey don't you have a thesis supervisor or a professor who will help you?
also post the stuff here.

no,nobody. my mentor is an idiot

today at 19pm serbian time if they give him an awards i'll expose everyone and everything.

plz, ease your ambition, it is well-routed yes, but control and keep calm with your negative emotions, and whatever you do, do it purely scientifically.

>submitting to conferences outside of Europe, Japan, US, Canada and Australia
>writing a paper in any language but English
Have some standards

>Plagiarise him back, then plagiarise students from all over the Balkans.
>Get them mad enough to lynch you.
>In your last words, tell them you did it because you wanted to unite them in a common cause.
>See them rejoice as you draw your last breath.
>Become the martyr who reunited Yugoslavia.

you seem like a wise man

i like the way you're thinking

Do you happen to have a mental disorder?

how did the nog get access 2 ur paper before u puplished

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm not a bad idea but my dean is atheist

idk and nobody seems to care enough to find out