It's Pajeet world now!

It's Pajeet world now!

>Seig Heiling
How can google let him get away with this?!?!?!?

So?

>India wants to be a superpower
>All the smart Indians get braindrained away to other countries

>for decades research has been showing that non-whites are physically, mentally and psychologically superior to white people

>for decades research has been showing that the only reason whites surpass non-whites is because white families have been able to accumulate great amounts of wealth in the past, making the life of whites today easier while the ancestors of non-whites mostly did not accumulate wealth. This is why the moment a non-white person is born to a rich family (think Obama) they excel above their white counterparts because they finally have genetic superiority and economic parity.

>OP is surprised that how for the past 100 years or so non-whites have been able to accumulate wealth, some of today's non whites are above most of today's whites.
>OP surprised that as the years keep going and non-white families accumulate more wealth, white people will slowly be left to rot as the genetic failure they always were.

OP learn some biology lol.

>Implying that indians in powerful positions in the US do not use those positions to then invest in India, slowly increasing the level of intellect that grows in India so that when the time is right and India has parity with white countries they can leave the white countries behind rot to then nurture the future superpower that will be non-white countries.

Thanks whitey :). Thanks for letting us use your success to build more power in our nations. Just give us a couple more decades and we will leave you and then nuke you for territory. Whitey is so dumb lol.

that's the backwards left-handed sanskrit sieg heil of peace and buddhism

>white families have been able to accumulate great amounts of wealth in the past
>the ancestors of non-whites mostly did not accumulate wealth

This trend will reverse, because, uh, you know, things are different, and, uh, I really, really feel certain they probably will.

>This trend will reverse, because, uh, you know, things are different, and, uh, I really, really feel certain they probably will.

No, I never said the trend will reverse. White people will keep accumulating wealth, but now non-whites also accumulate wealth through generations.

There will come a time when whites and non-whites have mostly economic parity and then because of the genetic superiority of non-whites, white people will have a harder time in life, slowly going extinct.

Nice try Raj, 0.05 Reichubees have been deposited into your loo.

Wtf i hate third world subhumans who shit in the streets now!

This fuck cumskins. We'll take everything they have and they'll just cry in the corner like they always do the disgusting caveman faggots that they are.

I don't why I take offense to this I'm not even indian

>There will come a time when whites and non-whites have mostly economic parity and then because of the genetic superiority of non-whites, white people will have a harder time in life, slowly going extinct.

>implying rich whites won't augment their genes in only the near future

Get out of the 20th Century, Habib. Evolution is slow, technology is very fast.

>implying rich whites won't augment their genes in only the near future

That is a good point but we already infiltrated your academia and already declared any kind of gene augmentation or eugenics immoral and racist... for white people. HAHAHAHA. Meanwhile non-white countries will take a bit more time to develop the same technology, but the difference is that we will actually use it and then you are fucked,

Name the medical breakthrough that wasn't utilized by the wealthiest first.

Humoring your sadass b8 for lulz, btw.

Eugenics. To. this. day.

/r/bakchodi is leaking

Java was a mistake.

>for decades research has been showing that non-whites are physically, mentally and psychologically superior to white people

So, like, if we breed the small-dicked yet smart indians or chinks with the BBC blacks you guys would be twice as shitskin but 10x more surperior?

>Javafag desperately defending his mess of a language
How's that RAM working for ya?

Ebola vaccine.

What's the point of investing in India?

Fuck off back to

>>>/j/ava

True, but it was still used by white first lmao.

Back to randia you iit fuck

t. Pajeet

Indians are the original Aryans

WE
WUZ
ARYANS

>r/bakchodi
Madarchod tum log yaha bhi

Positive returns you idiot.

How about not complaining about it and trying to overcome them? History has always been like that.
>army comes
>cucks your people
>you either learn to cuck them back or you stay cucked forever
After been cucked by britbongs for centuries, pajeets are learning to cuck them back now.

/pol/ is on a spectrum

>browses Veeky Forums
>not autistic

reee

>Just give us a couple more decades and we will leave you and then nuke you for territory.
Gandhi pls go