I want to learn a language, just because

I want to learn a language, just because

What is the most Veeky Forums language? I kind of know a little Spanish but I don't feel any connection to this language or put any value in it so to speak

French? German? Latin?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lojban
twitter.com/AnonBabble

English you fucking retard.
But if you want to learn about greek shit then greek.

Or if you want to translate some shit some mexican thought he got a new idea despite it was already been done on Harvard 20 years ago, then go full spanish.

t. Mexican

I clearly mean the most Veeky Forums language besides English

Japanese, English, German.

Well, it's obviously Ancient Greek or Latin of course.

However you shouldn't be spending time learning this shit, go learn some language where you might want to live there like Japananese so you could live in the promised land, etc.
But it's up to you anyway

Learn Latin. France and Germany are dying.

Arab if you live in Europe, Latin or Greek if you live anywhere else. Hebrew only if you want to be the OP class.

Well I found german very easy to learn if that helps.

Learn English. Your question is based on the assumption that you have already mastered English and want to now learn another language. Can you tell me what the 17th letter of the English alphabet is? The 11th? Can you tell me how many verbs begin with the letter 't'? Can you tell me which part of speech is the most important for X situation? Can you tell me why? Can you tell me where the letters of the alphabet come from? No? It is highly unlikely that you have not mastered English yet, so why bother trying to learn something new? Master English first. As a spoiler, by mastering English you will have to learn some French, German, Latin, and Greek.

>highly unlikely that you have not mastered English
i guess what he is trying to say is you can move on to another language

Japanese

>most Veeky Forums language

Objectively, German. It's descriptive in ways perfect for being a cold science-conducting robot but it also can expand your ability to imagine concepts and just think in general by virtue of how complex words are formed.

It's awful and I hate it but it's useful.

Japanese

Learn Japanese

C++

French or German. I highly suggest French if you're into mathematics.

Mandarin, in a few years all the abstracts on papers all over the world will be written in it.

Latin and Greek root words make up everything in biology and related fields. I imagine someone who is an expert in these languages would find many subjects a lot easier than his contemporaries.

Mathematics, brainlet

Learn Mandarin, language of the next superpower.

I speak French and it's nothing special for math.

However, I'm learning German right now, can any Nazi bros tell me if there's any advantage to learning German for any scientific field?

Lojban

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lojban

english, study linguistics, i'm new to sci so i probably should be lurking rather than posting but really, study literature, language itself is a magic in my eyes..poetry for example, it's just fascinating!

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lojban
is this anyhow useful?

what are you even asking..what language is most major research in?

obv english

>I speak French and it's nothing special for math

Well, even if you're not interested in the french mathematicians in history, today Paris is the capital of mathematics. Seriously, the amount of fields medal that comes from there is quite impressive, and IIRC Paris has the largest number of mathematicians per capita.

French is important in the field, more than german I believe.