How to get TSH level high AF?

Sup guys.
Tomorrow I'm going to make a vein blood test and I want to get my TSH levels as high as possible to get diagnosed with hypothyroidism (pls don't even ask me for what reason).
What should I do before the test? Are there any connections between TSH levels and stress, daytime, amount of food taken before the blood test etc.?

...why do you want to get diagnosed with hypothyroidism?

dive under cold water for an hour or two until your body temp drops to 34 Celsius

t. guy on L-thyroxine

my advice is that you take 3 day breaks after taking 25 mg a day for a week

>pls don't even ask me for why

Yes
TSH spikes earlier in the day
It's correlated to low T4, high TSH

I don't understand why you'd want to be on synthroid unless you actually needed it

it's much better than coffee if you want to adjust your circadian rythm for your studies

it would feel pretty immoral to help you try to scam a doctor my man

i doubt any food would have a noticeable effect even when taking other hormones into account cause the main switch for tsh is negative feedback, which means you somehow have to get your t3 and t4 to be low as fuck

there's a circadian rhythm to it, it's irrelevant in your case

also do you think the doctor won't check your fT3 and fT4 levels?

perhaps get hashimotos overnight, that's your best bet

also that's wrong, it spikes at night, in any case it's accounted for, obviously

>adjust circadian rhythm
much better ways to do this than fucking up your hormones

It's a difficult situation to describe, but I just have to do what I'm gonna do because it will affect my life drastically.

I just need high TSH and fT3/fT4 levels don't matter. It's enough for getting diagnosed with latent hypothyroidism.

>want to get diagnosed with hypothyroidism

lol at thinking the lab is only going to test tsh levels as part of a routine thyroid function test.

loose weight the normal way or kill yourself on DNP and stop shitpostin' on my board

TSH level is the only parameter that will be measured in my case.
No, I'm not fat: 133 lbs being six feet tall.
>shitposting
Man, it means to me a lot. That's why I'm asking this.

are you one of those tumblrinas that uses their diagnoses as a badge for victim points or something?

No. I'm male and I just want to literally save my life and health. The best solution for me is getting diagnosed with hypothyroidism.

I know it sounds stupid as fuck, but I just need to do this.

bump

stuffing yourself to get your leptin levels high and not eating anything with iodine might affect your tsh a tiny bit through TRH proxy, though it will be insignificant. it's called homeostasis for a reason, you can't just swing that shit one way or the other

if you have no problem bypassing the opinion of whatever your doctor tells you just go on tor or don't even do that, order that shit from india or something

>TSH level is the only parameter that will be measured in my case.

Why. What is your case?

>No, I'm not fat: 133 lbs being six feet tall.
Why then would you want to get diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Is it so you can get synthetic T4 and become even more anorexic?

I can't talk about my case and why I am doing this — it is difficult and unnecessary to explain.
I just need high TSH level at tomorrow blood test. That's all.

>I can't talk about my case and why I am doing this

Then go fuck yourself you welfare seeking waster.

Ah okay.
I'm a citizen of one of the countries where military service for males is mandatory. Unfortunately, our army is complete shit that's not worth wasting time on it.
That is the reason.

(bump)

jesus fucking christ you are stupid.

you deserve the results

or listen to your doctor you fag.

stop being a pussy.

I don't care about what moralfags say.

Why can't you just buy the meds from India? Are the thyroid meds really that good for studying? What do you hope to get out of them?

should've gone for something unprovable like fibromyalgia or just full skeleton-mode so you're exempt from the draft or go full beast mode and cut a finger off

it's probably not that bad, you'll get to shoot at stuff and become disciplined as fuck

No way. Our army is retard as fuck.

Are you Jewish?

No. If I were Jewish, I'd be glad to spend time in military forces.

In Jewish MF, of course.

Btw, is there any medicine board at Veeky Forums?

there are no people with useful skills here, user

Just passed my blood test. Results will be available tomorrow.

Good luck

Funland?

It's easy to get exempted for mental issues (real or not) in Finland. So probably not.

OP are you from Singapore? Exemption is fucking impossible. I tried myself 10 years ago. Just do the time. You'll be better for it.

Algeria ?

Thanks!

I'm neither from Singapore nor from Finland. Although exemption through mental issues is possible in our country, firstly I'll try to get exempted through all but mental diseases.

No

OP here. I just got my blood test results!
TSH – 11 mU/L (normal range 0,27–4,2 mU/L).
Mission completed.

Good job

hey OP you're a pussy and a faggot for dodging military draft

Interesting. What did you do leading up to the test?

Thanks!

In my country MD is complete shit and waste of time and health (and possibly life). Btw what country are you from?

I didn't eat any amount of food for 12 hours before test. Also, as you may know, TSH has its own circadian rhythm and its peak is reached at 4 AM, given your nap being at 11PM-7PM. So I just broke that rhythm a little: went to bed at 2:30 AM and took my test at 7:00 AM.

*11PM-7AM (quick self-fix)

this literally goes against everything i've seen in textbooks

kek dude you might actually have hypothyroidism, congrats

What a fucking moron and complete coward.
Go become a man you safespace autist.
I hope if good men die in a war, you get shanked by a nigger for karma.

Fuck, I've already said — if our army were worth serving in it, I would go to it.
Anyway, I don't care about what others say. I don't have nine lives and time is a priceless resourse for me.

*resource

There's no such thing as "professional army not worth serving". You're giving a big 'fuck you' to your nation - civilians, police force, politicians, and army.
What makes you so special? Are you a famous scientist or something?
Where are you from, anyway?

What country you faggot we helped you and you already passed stop being so gay

This thread needs moved to /int/

Post-Soviet Union.

For fucks sakes, be more specific. I'm from Bulgaria and we've heard nothing of mandatory drafts in the nearby region. I'd like to know of what's to come.
Again, where are you from?

Russia.

нaй-вepoятнo някoй -cтaн

i will refer you to my previous post
+ being from russia

once you dodge the draft be sure to get some iodine salt, completely serious

oh god. it's cancerfag. he wants to fake a diagnosis so that he can go on chemo or something.

it's not a scam, it's about getting a false positive so that he can get the treatment he thinks he needs, regardless of what any doctor will say.

guy, here's the deal. you have a mental disorder. you don't have cancer. why can't you believe that? you've been told by plenty of docs at this point that you don't have it. why do you NEED this so badly that you have to lie?

>There's no such thing as "professional army not worth serving".
Draft army is not a professional army.

Why not start off with that, people would be alot more sympathetic.
Congrats on dodging the assrape and beatings.