Mfw realizing that taking female hormones to sterilize my white sperm was the most scientific thing I could have done

>mfw realizing that taking female hormones to sterilize my white sperm was the most scientific thing I could have done

> muh persecution complex

I hate /pol/ leaking all over the place but science has become more and more politicized with Bill Nye being one of the most guilty of causing this. There needs to be pushback on those of any political persuasion that try to wrap themselves in the scientific community to insulate their political values from criticism.

>the community of autistic beta scientists
>pushing back against qt feminist grills agenda

lmao they can't even look girls in the eye

You mad?

>I've only pretended to be retarded because the retards made me pretend to be retarded

>feminists
>qt
Wat?

Dude, we've won. Give up. Literally every sphere of life, from science to philosophy to art to literature to gaming, is under our control. The only two things still out of our control are mathematics and think tanks. I suppose you could argue that D.C. has begun to slip from our grasp as well, but the blowback from Trump will reverse that, and then some. Face it. Progressives have achieved what we've always wanted. They have finally taken this civilization under their wing.

Wont last, people said the same thing about feudalism, republicanism, etc. It all falls at some point and God help you when it does, you can't fight biology and when society collapses the good times will become bad times and strong men will rise.
And they?
They'll tear you down like the false idols before you and before them.
I'd back down now, if I were you, it'll only make your defeat less humiliating when they butcher your armies of empowered women and emasculate your nu-males and femboys.
You will regret this greatly, gobalist pig.

>but science has become more and more politicized

Fuck off /pol/ science has been politicized centuries if not longer.

From the Trial of Galileo to Darwin theory of Evolution to the Space Race.

None of this bullshit going on today is anything new.

>It all falls at some point

Does it? Democracy seems to be doing okay.

What do you so resent about us trying to make the world a better place? Is a fairer, safer world not better than the status quo with its despicable inequities? Or are you just a privileged, upper-class white guy who is terrified of getting his comeuppance after years of stepping on the rest of society?

If you think we can't fight, then you must not know much about Chinese or Russian history, or American history for that matter.

>Democracy
>UK and PM May
>Trump and his electroal college win
>Putin and his fudging of elections
>Paid for elections across Europe
>Military coups...
Oh yeah, so well. :'D

>South Korea, cultist in office
I had to mention this one for hilariousness.

>Trying to block Brexit
>Literally undemocratic in one of the world's most powerful countries...
>People trying to get Trump thrown out already...
>Gosh... so democratic...
Fuck off, democracy has never truly existed.

>South America
>Democratic
>Nothing but coup, coup, coup, coup!
>North America?
>Trudeau brings in a bunch of unpopular policies, that would've been voted AGAINST...
>DEMOCRATIC!
Bahahahahaha :'D

>EU is democratic?
>Votes
>we don't like the outcome
>Vote again!
>We still don't like the outcome
>VOTE AGAIN!
>'Democratic'
Very funny, you must be a comedian. :^)

>privileged, upper-class white guy who is terrified of getting his comeuppance
Was just lurking but curiosity makes me want to ask what do they mean by this? Is this some sort of desire something similar to a communist revolution where all assets are confiscated?

I think it's more along the lines of, you know... *draws index finger across throat* ...sort of thing.

Ah, yes, the good old democratic process!
>Does it? Democracy seems to be doing okay.
BAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA!

Pol is not leaking there are active shills on this board who try to derail a normal conversation, looks at the threads.

>Democracy
>Representatives of the people have no right to propose legislation, it can only be proposed by unelected leaders appointed thorough a opaque process and without any relation to the people they govern.

These 2 things are mutually exclusive.
If the will of the people can be neglected by the government without any consequences for the government then you are not living in a democracy.

>Or are you just a privileged, upper-class white guy who is terrified of getting his comeuppance after years of stepping on the rest of society?

were the only ones who know how to run a society, and all the shitskin races know it. so that day of the rope is never going to happen for you bud.

Irish round of the Lisbon Treaty was the first thing I ever voted on. That certainly set the tone going forward.

Jews are shitskins and can run a society better than whites.

>Jews are shitskins
They are chameleons, white to tell white people what to do and non-white to be part of the oppressed.

>better than whites
(((better))) for (((them))) while fucking over the Aryan men

>>better than whites
>(((better))) for (((them))) while fucking over the Aryan men
what did you mean by this?
Sounds like something you frequently accuse blacks of saying. Funny stuff desu senpai. Lmao