Teleportation has been scientifically proven

fas.org/sgp/eprint/teleport.pdf

Teleportation has been scientifically recorded in a controlled environment. Why does '5.2 Conclusion and Recommendations' say p-teleportation is unverified?

>China.

See section 5, 5.1, 5.1.1 and 5.2 in the pdf. It's a 5 or 10 minute read

what the fuck is this
> telepathic children
> UFO's

I checked the source that the was used to cite UFO investigations and it has absolutely nothing to do with UFO's

>scientifically recorded

ayy lamo

Teleport?

I'll read through it and send it to my quantum professor see what he thinks

Believe it when I see it cunt

Papers from China are shit. Everyone knows this. Scientific status over there is based on how many papers are published, not the actual quality of the papers.

When you do, have him realise this;

Teleportation, without the use of technology did occur.

Source: Section 5.1 PK-Phenomenon

The theory of psychokinetic teleportation (p-teleportation) is unverified.

Source: Section 5.2 Conclusion and Recommendations.

Therefore, teleportation, without the use of technology, has been scientifically proven. But that it was done by psychokinetic ability, is hypothetical, and the theory has not been verified. And the fact, that teleportation without the use of technology did occur, and this was overlooked in Section 5.2 Conclusion and Reccomendations.

So the question is, where people the ones who teleported the things mentioned, in Section 5.1?

Hello, this is your Quantum Professor. Please don't send me this drivel. Thank you.

What dosn't make sense to you sir?

> Air Force Research Laboratory
> There are also a small number of credible reports of individuals who reported being teleported to/from UFOs during
a UFO close encounter, which were scientifically investigated (Vallee, 1988, 1990, 1997).

Is the army fucking insane?

pirated winxp.
wtf dude.-

Go work your quantum things out in upside down order lol

Third world 'science'.

Only the best and brightest, citizen.

You first world scientists are claiming teleportation because you wrote something down again.

What's a quantum professor, is he bipolar or something?

>scientifically recorded

I call bullshit,
For any metricspace [math](\mathcal{X}, d_{\mathcal{x}})[/math], the metric [math] d_{\mathcal{X}} : \mathcal{X} \rightarrow \mathbb{R} [/math] is continuous.

Militaries see this sort of thing as being something you can't afford to let your opponents have, especially without you also having it. Look at the StarGate Project. It was really the USSR having convinced the CIA to waste money on Uri Geller, and it led to really poorly done research.

ah, that explains a lot

Well this sure looks legit.