He's a credible scientist, eat it sci.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CVEuPmVAb8o
youtube.com/watch?v=85dCjsCgvXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IRVdiHu1VCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well he's an engineer, so he IS an expert on being a faggot

Bad meme

Whoever wrote this seems to think I know or care who "Mike Rowe" is.

his name sounds like the mike hunt joke but made really lame so you can say it to kids

This. People like Mike Rowe not because he's "credible" but because he's a good/entertaining host. Probably in part due to his communications major.

youtube.com/watch?v=CVEuPmVAb8o

youtube.com/watch?v=85dCjsCgvXQ

youtube.com/watch?v=IRVdiHu1VCc

He's a champion of Republicans and the right. Saying basically, 'the problem with America is we aren't willing to work'. Which ignores the fact that Americans work some of the toughest and worst jobs on Earth willingly including: Crab fishing, Linemen, Steel working, and sewage and the problem of not finding Americans willing to work tough jobs like field hands has less to do with laziness and more to do with compensation.

But Republicans don't want to hear that. They want to go on believing Americans are lazy and therefore treating the working class like shit is justified. So Mike Rowe is their man.

He's really annoying, I can't stand that guy.

Bill Nye is credible in aerospace and the physics necessary for aerospace. I'd trust Bill Nye over Dawkins any day if I needed a part for my hundred billion dollar jet or wanted to land stuff on another planet. He's a good-looking engineer, sure.

Biology, sex, and gender, however, do not fall into that realm.

Mike Rowe is entertaining because of his reactions to the shit jobs he examines and the workers in those jobs getting a kick out of him fucking up. I haven't kept track of him so I don't know if he has become a politicized cunt.

Bill Nye is just a politicized cunt who was entertaining 15 years ago.

>good-looking

Fucking spell check, typed "god tier"

Bill Nye is a PIGLET. That means he's a cross between a PIGGOT and a brainlet. By the way, a piggot is a cross between a pig and a faggot.

So because Rowe espouses conservative rhetoric while bringing attention to jobs ordinary americans do, he's bad.
But Nye espouses politically tilted popsci and brings attention to his sex junk, so he's good.
Ok, I think I got it.

Didn't he botch the whole deflategate thing and switch his opinion on GMOs based on a sponsor?

The problem with democrats and the left is that they think feminism is somehow justified despite the fact that all of those jobs are done by men, so we need to keep giving the vast majority of welfare to females

dirty jobs was gr8
I was practically raised by the discovery channel

>espouse conservative rhetoric regarding employment
wtf are you on? all the show did was show you how dirty some jobs are

His profession is apparently to walk around being angry about the special snowflakes who don't want to be career fast food workers. Easy for him to say, of course.

this
dubs support this claim

So was William Shockley, so I suppose you agree with all the redpills he dropped about nogs?

We weren't even talking about that. Americans work A LOT but receive relatively little in the way of services and retain almost none of their money.

Your autism is strong enough for me to be able to detect your presence across both threads and time. Are you excited for your first big boy internship in London this summer?

>be math grad student in california
>stipend is less than minimum wage
>have to pay over $1000 in taxes
why familia ;_;

meanwhile cash me ousside girl is a millionaire

the power of memes

>is credible in aerospace and the physics necessary for aerospace
as a physicist who associates with aerospace engineers, "No."