Brainlet Feels

>average of 84.2% in electronics course
>two students got 84.3%, everyone else got higher
>statistically confirmed to be the dumbest person out of 11 people in my course
>my friend keeps saying "0.1%" in mockery, not knowing how much it hurts me

Just 1 more % would have put me in the middle of the pack (average was 85.8%), where I was expecting to end up. Why does the knowledge that I got the lowest mark bother me so much, when pretty much anything else leaves me unfazed?

lol you're such a little bitch, user.

It bothers you because it cracks the facade that "IQ doesn't matter if I work hard enough" and exposes the ugly, eldritch core of the human condition, which says, "Thou wilst not get something by wanting it badly enough."

You braindead faggot. Saying "Contemporary IQ tests are not a valid measure of intelligence" is not the same thing as saying "Intelligence doesn't matter"

how about you stop being a little bitch?

You're passing. You degree will look the same as theirs.

This is what happens to people, they grow up with big ideas and big ambitions. Then you go to college with 500 other geniuses and it's all shaken out of you. You score the lowest in your class and automatically assume you'd be lucky to reach middle management at some boring, soul crushing company.

Don't think of yourself as a victim of circumstance, create your own circumstances. Even the dumbest person in the world with an internship looks better than those other two student without.

You need to look at the bigger picture and realize there are infinite ways to evaluate a person, that test you took is just one of infinity. Maybe you will drop out, maybe you will do electronics for a few years then switch careers.

There is no embarrassment in trying and failing. The embarrassment is in never trying, and pouting "The world is so unfair, I'll never succeed even if I try"

Honestly, most of the stuff you're spouting just sounds like stuff failures say to make themselves feel better. The "at least you tried" meme has to be the dumbest, most narcissistic shit a society has ever invented. Trying doesn't count for shit! You dont get a consolation prize. All you did was waste everyone's time including your own because you didn't have the discipline to honestly evaluate your abilities.

>guy loses his legs in a car accident
>"He doesn't even try to walk, how embarassing."

B-b-but my teachers said I could be the next Einstein if I just try hard enough.

There are a lot of ways to measure a person, but he was just measured and found worse than his classmates.

He needs to study more effectively and or have other skills that will save him.

Losing heart and pouting are just about the worst things he can do in that kind of situation though.

You can't succeed if you don't try. If you don't try, you can only ever be a failure and tell yourself things that failures say.

If I had never tried to start my business, I wouldn't be making the money from it right now. If I had started it and failed, I would have learned valuable lessons for starting my next business. That's a pretty good consolidation prize, if nothing else.

Honestly, if you are so smart you can figure out how to succeed. You need to play to your strengths, and find your niche. You can't judge a fish by its ability to climb trees. If you don't know your strengths, take some career personality tests.

fuck yourself with the wide end of a rake

Don't feel bad m8, i fucked up my last 2 physics E&M exams, only hope of passing the course is if i pass the final, otherwise ima just have to take it in the summer.

Point is, you are PASSING your course. No one at haliburton is gonna give 2 fucks whether or not you got an A or B in some course, they are going to be looking for internships and most importantly, you general attitude once you walk in for an interview.

Best advice, dress to impress, have a straight arrow attitude, and pass your courses.
You get evaluated for the job within 1 minute of talking even though the entire interview is longer, practice on your flow of speech, body demeanor, and facial expressions.

>be me
>Skip every stats lecture
>Copy most homework from a friend
>Cram for exam a couple hours before
Mfw 6 people did worse than me in a class of 50ish

Such tineh Electronic Engineer.
Such feels.
Very saddenings ;-;

Delete this post then delete yourself.

I have this same feel except I'm doing even worse in fucking circuits I. I feel like a complete brainlet retard. The average score in class is about 80% and I'm struggling to keep a 65%. I'm worried that I might not even pass.

Are you OP?

Grades don't measure only what you know. It measures reading comprehension, test strategies, time management, and working under pressure.

Don't feel bad user, just practice things a bit more and take it easy. Keep in mind that it doesn't matter how fast or slow you are with new content, everyone will hit their own barriers along the way

>Literally motherfucking Naruto: The Post

So wise, so inspirational holy shit duuuuudeee

Edgiest post on Veeky Forums. Congrats.