>doesn't work
>throw arts in there
>statistics now favorable to promote strong womyn in STEAM

why do they do this shit?

push to get women into STEM is to over saturate the market and drive down wages

STEAM is art dudes trying to get more funding

MEATS

This.

People who think the real reason soulless corporations are pushing for female engineers is because of social justice are delusional in the extreme.

actually the STEM meme is trying to over saturate the market in general, not just with women.

STEAM is actually being pushed by art graduates who are butthurt that science degrees are generally more respected than art degrees.

Or... maybe to prevent pajeet from writing shit code?

So... women

ITT: people who don't know what the "A" in "STEAM" stands for

Allah?

Autism

And people who don't think soulless corporations are pushing for social justice are slightly delusional.
>Just kidding Mr. Silverberg, please don't lower my credit score

And?

>implying Silicon Valley wouldn't rather have Pajeet write code for

Pajeet will get hired regardless of how many good coders are out there, he works for less than minimum wage and doesn't complain so he's basically the perfect employee for a corporate asshole.

women in stem fields is good so more stem people breed.

Women in STEM aren't interested in STEM guys.

i found one. besides, some of them have to be autistic/unattractive enough to get with other stem autist. what do you want: no women in stem so no puss? or some women in stem and probability of puss > 0?

This. Women are interested in your supervisor or chad

also, if some one like me could get one, you terds can too.

yes they are...??

The push for STEM is only going to push-up the already massive dropout rate (over 50% in a lot of state unis) in engineering programs, desu. No need to worry, gents. Our salaries are safe. The girls will continue flocking to biology

I am a very lonely person.
>tfw molecular biologist
fug

>molecular biologist
fuck. bio girls tend to be hot in my grad uni. it would be tough to get one of them. good luck man

>tfw some phenotypes are destined to fail
Organic life is a fucking cruel joke.

>tfw some phenotypes are destined to fail