German IQ Free Fall

The average IQ in Germany declined by four points (from 102 down to 98) over the last decade (2003 to 2013). That is 0.4 points per year. It needs only 4 to 5 years until it falls below 96.

science20.com/alpha_meme/german_iq_free_fall_5_years_to_stability_threshold_germans_on_the_run_and_the_reasons-180605

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20161206/germany-among-top-european-countries-for-education
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
newscientist.com/article/mg22329831-300-it-would-be-stupid-to-ignore-a-drop-in-human-intellect/
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you must be a jew to care about it, unless you're a fucking french cuck

not even sci worthy,

go back to

how is this not related to /sci?

The only jew here is you

This. Who gives a shit? Gypsies poltards?

now i see why you care,

fucking kek, what a cuck

He doesnt cite a single source to back up his claim that average IQ is dropping.

I'm french and i don't get the implication. We don't give a fuck about germany.

well, it's just a blog

He thinks it's german dysgenic effects, which is unlikely
also he doesn't get what regression to the mean is and misuses is

should Veeky Forums mourn for the germans getting down on the dumb line?

should the scientist be afraid of the impending doom because of people getting retarded like all the people in /b/

should angela merkel be worried about some kids being dumb on school and not producing enough shitloads of intelligent people?

do the world fucking care

O.P is a cuck for the germans

>that's for sure

that's a youtube-comment-level quality blogpost though.

explain this, /poltard

thelocal.de/20161206/germany-among-top-european-countries-for-education

well yeah his iq estimates are also most likely wrong, but that's not as bad as not getting what regression to the mean is when you can literally google the second one and see why the way he uses it makes no sense

he makes a lot of other assumptions about what changes and the possible reasons

You didn't even read the article you dumbass.

"German students performed best in science and reading, but science scores saw a drop since the last PISA report in 2012 by 15 points out of a possible 1,000, and math scores dropped from 514 to 506. Reading scores increased by one point."

France : sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

Why wouldn't I care about a declining iq in the western world?

>Why wouldn't I care about a declining iq in the western world?

sheesh, don't exaggerate, it's not the whole western hemisphere going dumb these days,

it's just the burgers

>Some /pol/-tard talking about IQ
Color me surprised

newscientist.com/article/mg22329831-300-it-would-be-stupid-to-ignore-a-drop-in-human-intellect/

Not true, this is happening all across europe.

> IQ is everything, nothing matters more than IQ for civilization.

>you must be a jew to care about it, unless you're a fucking french cuck

This statement is semantically pointless; why not just infer that you must be jewish and/or french to hold a stake in the topic? I think you need to review when the use of 'unless' is appropriate, bossman.

Additionally - who are you to dictate the relevance of content on /sci ?

Please, take a colouring book and juice box and sit in the corner.

I guess it's mostly not the German kids who turn stupid, it's mote that they get diluted by other, non-German, kids who do not want to get smarter.

being wordy on the internet doesn't make you less a retard, retard,

what a cuck

just say it..

muh refugees

are you aware france and germany are not the same country? like seriously, you burgers don't have the best reputation when it comes to intelligence and geography.

this, and it's will keep getting worse thanks to Merkel

KEK

Not a burger, this however is happening all across europe, this is fact, iq is declining, and not solely due to refugees.

Who are white

this is EXACTLY like when italians and irish had an iq of 85 and were considered bad immigrants in america or when slavs were considered non-white due to cultural differences

by the way, to this day I haven't seen a reliable source on syrian IQ

>Who are white

the refugees responded

fucking goodbye gerdumbs

yes, and with every migration wave there were always ((((certain people)))) who kept warning about the migrants are going destroy the gen pool, while average IQ kept rising and rising.

plus the large gene pool,

see what happens to GB?

ugly incest

>being """wordy"""
>ms paint image response
>using 'cuck' unironically

I recommend the non-toxic variants of crayon, sauceman. Preserve your remaining margin of intelligence

fuck you man,

I'm not talking about refugges you idiot, and the syrians, the christian ones at least thend to be the most educated.

I'm talking about the native population, iq is declining in the ethnic europeans.

hon hon hon hon hon

I know, just like the blogger above, he makes the same point as you.
It's quite absurd to me that in the span of 10 years you can change by 4 points, since that's not even a generation. That's assuming the change wasn't due to environment.

I believe in eugenics - a concept unfortunately almost entirely co-opted by people with absolutely no understanding of genetics and for political and often racial reasons, which I find wrong both in terms of the science and morally.

The above would be VERY good news if true by the way since it's very likely you can increase just as fast.

No need to call me an idiot.

you're still an idiot, burger

Its the influx of roaches.

I would guess that it dropped by another few points after the """""""refugees""""""" came here.

I WONDER WHAT'S THE CAUSE

The niggers/mudslimes/other low IQ people, are segregated from the smart and mostly white children after 4 years of education.
Education is quite good for the people who deserve to get it.

No its the Türks who migrated here in the millions.

I thought it was only accurate to like 15% at the median. Why are these changes considered significant?

>Now, as race riots and race-flash-mob-violence sweeps the US, 138 thousand Germans (according to Destatis) escaped Germany in 2015 in order to get away from the dismal public safety situation and dark future prospects, as well as the banning of relevant speech and the rampant extrajudicial prosecution

What the fuck did I just read?

This is horseshit. I live here. None of this is even remotely true.

That's the price of diversity, didn't you learn from America, idiots?

I might be missing something but where is the proof that Arabs have lower IQs than Germans?

It's the assumption everyone is making but I don't see the data. The black-white IQ discrepancy has been debated countless times but the immigrants are mostly Arabs.

>This is horseshit. I live in a neighborhood that is still good. None of this is even remotely part of my everyday experience yet.
Give it time. The areas that became "no go zones" for your police, where gangs enforce sharia law and an unaccompanied woman is likely to be raped and murdered, were once pleasant, orderly places populated with ethnic Germans. They will continue to grow.

Only racists care about the intelligence and well being of their country

What are you talking about? I don't know of any no go zones.

I should have also changed:
>This is horseshit.
to:
>This is not on the German news.

You are being lied to, and propagandized to dismiss the truth when you hear it. Telling the truth about what's really happening to your country is treated like a hate crime.

It seems likely that by the time you understand it, it will be too late.

It's over for Europe. They'll continue to crumble over the next decade and eventually fade into irrelevance by 2030.

The rising giants such as China and India will be there to fill the gaps. Europe's decline assisted by their abysmal economies and the realization how disgusting and pathetic their cultures are. The once "great nations" of Europe will fade into obscurity, rarely taught or known to the future generations due to their insignificance to the development of the world.

China and India can finally take their rightful place as the world leaders while Euroshits go back to being a dark age hellhole just like they were in the rest of history.

Just enter a Bus, after you heard the niggers and subhumans shouting for 5 minutes you want to leave germany too.

>Wwaahhh waahhh waahhh ;_; stop bull-ying meeeee-ehhhhehehehe.
>Wwaahhh waahhh waahhh ;_; stop telling how dumb I actually am.
>>Wwaahhh waahhh waahhh ;_; stop pointing out what a pretend faggot I am, and stop telling me to kill myselffff, my mommy loves me xd
>my mexican mummy who tried to kill me several times and sell me for a bag of radishes.

Really not worthy considering the stats are fake.
Besides germans were naive autists to begin with.
Why else would they follow an angry chanting mongolian midget from austro-hungary who stole his speeches and symbols from the roman empire. I'm surprised that midget wasn't a turk/jew himself.

wow it's like importing people from countries with shit education, poor nutrition, and (let's be honest there) low genetic potential for intelligence would have an effect on the average intelligence of the country importing said people!

inb4
>muh good grades niggers in britbongistan
yeah, it reeks from here that it was grade inflation to meet the narrative, also that was some bullshit test not related to 'g'.

>cuck posting badly shopped images as an argument
tell your girlfriend I said hi ;)

talking shit to an user who got hitler trips and double dubs

I would tread carefully, the wrath of Kek is nothing to laugh about despte how funny His memes are.

>be germany
>great average IQ
>decide to full country of monkeys
>suddenly average IQ plummets

i wonder why

My respect for his repeating digits cannot uncuck the eternally cucked. Let Kek forgive his encucked soul.

>decide to full country of monkey

I guess you are one of the monkeys

You're aware that we're talking 2003 - 2013 here? Even now there are not enough immigrants to account for a change of this size.

Germany has had mass immigration from Turkey since the 80s.

That's what happens when you invest in LOW IQ primates. You get Ape'd and Rape'd.

So glad to be half subhuman, I can easily pass as both people so either way the pendulum swings I'll persevere.

muslims

>german school children.jpg

Don't worry, the Muslims will kill all the atheists allowing the Christians to come back into power thus saving Europe.

>muh roaches
Explain all the other Western countries that are at least as "diverse", or why Germany still had high IQ in 2003.

It's a /Polish invasion

I think YOU need to review when the use of 'infer' is appropriate!

It's the muslims, desu.

Even if arabs arent inherently inferior, they're mostly all uneducated, so they'd test lower on most IQ tests, anyway.

Are there any countries that have an average iq of 85?

Nothing to see here you dirty fucking bigoted goyim

No they didn't you fucking idiot. This must be the famous american education system at work.

Yeah, third world shit holes, you know the same places where they burn homosexuals alive and throw stones on the heads of rape victims.

A fucking leftists utopia.

U-S-A

OY VEY! Stop caring about IQ in white countries at times of great brown infiltration. You gOYIM are all the same here only to serve the Chosenites. Don’t read that ever again gOYIM.

African Americans

Literally every BLACK african country has an IQ average under 72.

hmmm what demographic shift could be responsible for this?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You probably want us to say it's because of refugees.

He has stated plentu of times that the ethnic europeans are the ones going dumber.

As usual I'm going to blame the change in diet and social media, but that's just me.

I swear to god women need to be destroyed.

haha not long anymore baden Würtemberg is curently switching from segregation to gemeinschaftsschule
There fucking adopting the American shart in the mart system

grün rote versifftheit

>Literally every BLACK african country has an IQ average under 72

Can you at least try to check your facts before you spout random bullshit?

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#

>destroyed

or being controlled from self destructing their own countries

it's our failure as men and we deserve societal decay desu