Genetically Modified Superhumans or Transhumanism?

Which is better, Veeky Forums?

>Modified Superhumans
succeptable to diseases
succeptable to poisons
needs constant oxygen or dies
needs food or dies
suffocates underwater and dies

>Transhumanism
doesn't need shit except energy
renewable parts
has machine accuracy and calculation speed
bulletproof

these are just at the top of my head but biomachines will always win.

What are you high? Theres an opossum protien that destroys all known toxins if exposed to it. Poison immunity is trivial. Disease immunity even more so. Viruses need genetic compatibility and other dieases can just be killed with various poisons. Oxygen and food can be solved with photosynthesis. You can do anything with genetics.

That won't matter when the guy is a Manlet, brainlet, eyelet, ugly, fat, etc. The metal in some guys body won't grow with a person.

>dies from snake bite
And the rest of your bullshit is hilarious. Let me know when you start your photosynthesis :^)

You dont know how genetic engineering works do you?

No I don't. Why don't you tell us all the sci-fi movies and animes you've watched to support your childish fantasies kid.

Sigh... using the crisper/cas9 protiens from bacteria, used by bacteria to cut viral DNA into themselves as an immune response, you can add coding DNA into the juman body with ease. Or just break the DNA if needed, like with the MSTN gene that prohibits muscle growth. Without the MSTN your muscles end up with so many cells you become stronger than body builders. The tree of life at large has so many different adaptations you can just steal the DNA that codes for these protiens and add them to other animals. We put spider silk coding DNA into goats to get them to produce spider silk protien in their milk. Conservative approach but it works. So again.
Want Poison immunity? Steal it from the opossum.
Want diease immunity? Steal it from the vulture.
Want to be bullet proof? Spider silk produced by the skin.
Super strength? Theres a rare allele, a human gene, for that.
Unbreakable bones? Theres a rare allele for that.
Hyper regeneration? Just fix the gene for that, we know where it is and we know why it doesnt work.

Each cell is a factory floor that mades molecular machines that all perform whatever function they could ever need as long as you give them the right instructions.

You want to use machines to advance humans yes?

Our cells create machines so complex that we dont even figure out why exactly they work. They are however very good at what they do.

>steal it from this and that
You do realze that we don't live in a fictional movie right? You do realize that the DNA is not like lego pieces where you just throw completely incompatible pieces on top of each other. There would be atleast some development in the medical field about any of those if it was so easy.
Where as transhumanism is already happening and people are exchanging their amputated parts with much stronger robotic counterparts. The biomechanic revolution isn't sci-fi and it's the course we are currently walking on as the humankind.

But it is though. Weve proven this. We now have goats that we milk for spider silk because we literally just stole spider DNA and put it in goats. It really is that easy.

So where's the regeneration abilities we stole from the startfish or chameleon? Why isn't the opossums poison immunity implemented not even as a drug? or disease immunity from vultures? Why is the medical sector a slave to the synthetic chemical production of all the drugs we use today if utilizing animal abilities were so easy?

Because normies dont like the sound of playing god. So doing the actual experiments necessary to properly add these things to humans are illegal.

Why wouldn't the Chinese do it, then? They have no problem with "designer babies" so fucking around with some animals is hardly a blip on their moral radar.

This pisses me off. Ethics is a big step back for science.

The chinese are doing it. Have you not been paying attention?

>The Chinese are doing it
Then refer back to

>Sigh...
stopped reading there

Cybernetic beings can be hacked remotely by the government because the same way they put tracking stuff in your bone battery they will it inside of your cybernetic body parts as well.

>if you make things hackable, then they can be hacked
lel

Genetically modified Superhuman for sure

>tfw you'll have a horsecock in your life-time

>keeps spelling it "protiens"

epic bait my friend.
here, have Veeky Forums gold good sir, you've earned it

This. Imagine the perfect women...and she is all for you.

Also I want to see some Warhammer Space marine shiet.