How do you reconcile being Veeky Forums while also supporting trump?

how do you reconcile being Veeky Forums while also supporting trump?

He supports the science that matters.

Not an argument, and no he doesn't

Piss off shill, bringing up politics in a board about science and math outs your feeble attempt to spread your narrative. Go back to /pol/, or reddit where you belong faggot.

I'd expect someone with a "150 IQ" to speak with a few less buzzwords than that

The problem with you shills is that you act relatively the same. You have similar typing styles, and the only punctuation you use are question or exclamation marks. I've seen your shit a plethora of times on /r9k/, /pol/, /b/, and even a little on /qa/, and now here too.

Why do you keep shilling on everyboard anyways? You already ruined /pol/, and /b/. What more do you have to gain? Do you really want everyone to align with your ideology that badly that you would spend days on end trying to advertise your narrative on an anonymous image board said to be the epicenter of a spiteful culture?

I'm sorry asking how you can simultaneously support trump and be Veeky Forums managed to trigger you so badly, snowflake.

This a board about science and math not politics. Stop bringing trump up. He won, get over it. The uncanny amount of shills has really killed the quality of discussion in a lot of boards.

And also,

>Not an argument
>trigger
>snowflake
>buzzwords
>150IQ

Here's your (You), now stop shilling.

>shill
>you ruined /pol/
>reddit

You have to back

What am I shilling?

I'm asking how you can support science and an anti-science president at the same time and all you're doing is throwing out conspiracy theories.

Because I understand that not everyone values science equally, and that the free market would best decide what science should happen.

>He won, get over it.

this is literally ClevelandDad1976 logic

By the time the free market cares we will have Holodomor again.

Trump is a protectionist kleptocrat; in what way does he support the free market more than a generic democratic opponent would? On the contrary, his platform seems to be entrenching the current plutocracy; quite a far cry from a "free market" though I understand soi-disant libertarians struggle to parse the difference.

Right, the parallels to how people will talk about college football and this past election is pretty revealing. Middle America sees politics as a sports game.

I'm throwing out conspiracies am I? is the perfect example of what i'm talking about. I can tell your the same type of person by your unique style.

Everytime I attack you, your try to take the pressure off of my accusation although your atleast a human this time. And as for what your shilling, if your mentioning trump, your definitely shilling for the left. The right wouldn't go through that much trouble to get people on their side by vilifying the opposition. And it's funny how your quick to attach labels such as "conspiracy theories", "anti-science", "ClevlandDad1976". The left is notorious for labels. So i'd say you fit the bill of my suspicions that your shilling.

back to libtard

Your entire activity in this thread from the word go has been to completely sidestep the discussion in favor of tilting at windmills over some sort of anti-trump conspiracy. You're even autistic enough to believe this site is even prominent enough (anymore, at least) that anyone is getting paid to disseminate anything on it.

I don't, because there's no significant conflict.

This board is not about politics. Keep your politics in your pocket or go to

I could care less about trump. But considering articles like these and several reddit threads, it doesn't seem that odd. If your going to shill, the least you could do is learn to blend in.