Monthly reminder:

Almost all men can solve this problem yet almost no women can. Its one of the clear differences between genders and it manifests itself in females poor performance in fields requiring spatial reasoning ability such as math and eng.

Other urls found in this thread:

themarysue.com/gender-gap-spatial-reasoning/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, well us girls are better at seeing color.

Interesting. So this is the kind of thing "spatial reasoning" refers to. I never understood until now.

>C-B
Am I right?

not c

Yeah, I just noticed, A.

You still failed because you answered wrong the first time.

Rude.

shut up, woman

DAMN BTFO

Wrong. A woman who has been born with male genitalia and male testosterone levels will have no problems solving this, likewise a man born with female genitals will have problems solving this.

Both are A

How much do you wanna bet someone is going to try using spacial reasoning for capatchas at some point just to piss women off?

>tfw you didn't actually fail, just answered prematurely
>some autists on Veeky Forums think you failed
>look at your EE bachelors sitting on the wall
>but i am an engineer

Women detected

Do this, please.

Both are not A you fucking retard, as in A, if you were right, it would be offset in the middle (protip, it isn't).

The captchas are only there to train our robot masters. They care not for our suffering.

great idea now but still need a normie/underage specific captcha

*Question 2 sorry, answer A

One answer of yours is right the other is not. Your not baiting the answer out of me m8.

A and B, r-right?

Being a woman does not a retard make.

A-B, you fucking brainlet.

Yes.

Ignore this post please.

Talking in such an archaic phrasing does though, nice try, Chaucer.

Bingo and sorry, didn't read that right the first time.

Does this account for transgender individuals?

>girl (boy)
doesn't count darling

also, no you can't

this test is easy as fuck, are you sure about that, OP?

Yes.

It's actually a really good way to out traps forever. Women with spacial reasoning are men and men without spacial reasoning are women. That could actually BTFO delusional faggots forever.

>this thread

LONDON

>tfw you're actually a woman
Wow, guess it was a spectrum after all!

People lacking in spatial reasoning can make up for it with verbal reasoning. What's your point?

OP you fucking faggot
you invited all the sexfag traps out
>hehe im a """"""""womeeennzzz"""""" xddddddddd

The first one could be B or C if improper rotations are allowed.

>can make up for it with verbal reasoning
What's your favourite topic gender studies or psychoanalysis?

um, most likely those better in spatial reasoning will also be better in verbal reasoning. 1 is manipulating and assigning meaning to shapes in a 2D or 3D space. The other is manipulating and assigning meaning to linear symbols.

>Flirting with qt 3.14 in bar
>Say I have a puzzle and want to see if she can solve it
>She gets it right
>Turn 360 degrees and walk away

can't get it. going to seek sex reassignment surgery

Apparently the patriarchy is to blame for the spacial reasoning difference as of now.

themarysue.com/gender-gap-spatial-reasoning/

bigot

kek'd

>Fucking biology?!
>No, no, we can't blame science, that would invalidate the March For Science...
>I KNOW!
>PATRIARCHY!

piggot

>be in grade 3/4 or so geometry class
>making pyramid out of paper
>female math teacher tells me Im doing it wrong because I didn't follow the dotted line instructions
>folds up fine
thanks for the flashback Veeky Forums

Yeah, no. Einstein was dyslexic, meaning subpar verbal reasoning, but had a very above average spatial reasoning.
Also,
>1 is manipulating and assigning meaning to shapes in a 2D or 3D space.
You're right only about the first statement. Spatial reasoning has nothing to do with assigning meaning to something. It is more like using space to organize information in a different way than by assigning meaning to stuff. Making the link between a certain form and a meaning is a purely verbal activity.

phaggot

Hahaha I get it! He's a cross between a PIG and a FAGGOT.

ill give u algorithm

1. pick a potential answer
2. align 1 part of the shape to the potential answer
3. check other part to see if it aligns to the rest of the potential answer (you've already checked and visualised the 1st part)
4. if it doesn't, try next potential answer; if it does, then it's correct

For more complicated shapes, you just need to increase the amount of initial "parts" and checked parts, so you can break the visualisation into different sections of the shape as opposed to immediately grasping the whole, once you do all the checks you will grasp the whole. It's quite easy.

>implying I'm not a man
>implying I don't despise humanities
I am just not autistic about muh male superiority like you guys.

>Einstein
>1 person
>disproves a theory that would apply to more than 1 person
Why're you so stupid then?

oh ok thanks
*tries to put my severed penis back on*

But you DID fail. If you take and oral exam and you give the wrong answer, and then you're like 'no wait!' I will still fail you.

>Einstein was dyslexic
myth, there is no evidence to suggest this

>Spatial reasoning has nothing to do with assigning meaning to something
Yes it does. You don't do it explicitly but it's reasoning, so meaning is assigned.

Because you're a mean cunt, I know, sir.

I used him as an example. Everybody knows that dyslexic people tend to be smarter than average, despite their low verbal IQ.
Jews are on average on the other end of the spectrum: high verbal IQ and mediocre spatial reasoning.

>myth, there is no evidence to suggest this
Just read about him and you'll know that. He had a hard time learning both his and other languages.

Yeah, that's right >:^]

You do know your example as a Jew?

I'd fail you for looking at me funny.
*le smug pepe*

Doing this test I get the "feeling" of the right answer pretty fast but I keep second-guessing myself.

Jesus christ this thread is a fuckfest. I can't even tell who's trolling who, or if you're all just equally stupid plebbitors and landwhale tumblrinas.
Saged, reported.

PS : /pol/ get off my board reeeeeeeeeee

That's why I said "on average".
Einstein is definitely not representative of the average jew.

Yes, I am male (girl).

So when will I grow my penis?

Then why did you use him before, when the other person was speaking about averages?
Sounds like hypocrisy to me.

I used him as an example of a person who was good at one type of reasoning but bad at the other.
>inb4 g factor
I know about it, but it's not rare for people to not be balanced at all types of reasoning, as happens with most women. Their spatial reasoning is clearly subpar. However, their verbal reasoning makes up for it. If it didn't, they would score significantly lower than men on IQ tests.
>b-but muh 5 points
5 points isn't a big deal. Can you really tell if someone is 5 points below or above you on IQ?

>Always get these tests right, very easy
>Never get lost even when visiting new places
>I can walk around places I know, in my mind
>I love driving fast

Women always rely on me to find them the way, I find it extremely hilarious when they enter the roundabout and completely forget where they initially came from.
I love being a mang.

>However, their verbal reasoning makes up for it.

Sorry, pal. But the best smooth talkers and business men, are indeed men. Women are just very average in large proportions, which makes them smarter than a lot of men, but not smarter and the most smart men.

Female detected

>get off my board reeeeeeeeeee

No one touching your kitchen board, you paranoid, spatial awarenesslet womanoid.

1 is A and 2 is B

>Bachelors degree is worth something
Oh, hey there, Bill Nye.

A and B. What makes you say women can't do this? If I'm correct it's easy as shit

Trannies don't count, lmao.

I wasn't claiming to be a woman. I'm asking for proof that women can't answer it correctly

female friend
just did it
fuck you op

Good luck getting published papers stating the obvious. It's always either misogynistic or racist. Stuff like that doesn't get funding.

>he doesnt just take the blocks apart and reconstruct

awful lot of """""estrogen""""" in here

Psychologist here

If you're son fails this test than he is most likely transsexual

Same shape different "orientation". Left and right handed versions, kind of.

You mean retarded? Oh wait, same thing.

Is the question to match one of the answers with the standard?

If so, 1 is A and 2 is B

>What is irony

I literally do not understand how someone couldn't solve this.

Is this male privilege?

>I find it extremely hilarious when they enter the roundabout and completely forget where they initially came from.
Does this actually happen?

>women over generations have been forced into roles by society that have almost no large scale spatial reasoning component
>women in modern society are less likely to be forced into sports by their parents than men, one of the biggest builders of coordination skills
>user is shocked that some women may look at this and think those two are relevant to why women tend to do worse on spatial reasoning and coordination tests

captchas are from google. Sure you can break a deal with moot over at Jewgle™

I have memory issues and I'm male
Not cool man ;_;

It happens to me but I'm a guy. I do have a legit mental disorder though.

I felt like this was harder than it was supposed to be. Took me more than 20 seconds.
Should I buy a dress and makeup?

>ab
>you're not a girl but a disgusting tranny

WHYYYY

kek

Have you tried anything for it? I hear Bacopa Monneri, Huperzine A and Fish oil are great for improving memory, specially if you're a low performer in that area

Yeah, a lot. They are also very much incapable of being risk takers. They always lose time to be on the safe side, even when there's no reason to take shortcuts. Obviously is varies from woman to woman, but on average Spatial skills is not their forte

A,B took me 1sec
roasties BTFO!!

cry some more cunt

source? this is easy af, can't see how someone could get it wrong