If I was teleported to the center of the sun for one trillionth of a second and then transported back to earth would I...

If I was teleported to the center of the sun for one trillionth of a second and then transported back to earth would I be okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

what-if.xkcd.com/115/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure why not

I think youd be crushed by gravity even if you manage to not get burned

you'd probably be a bit melted, but otherwise intact

youd be destroyed because 1/1000000000 s means that the heat and gravity would travel .2999 m in that timeframe which would be enough to fully penetrate and destroy your body.

wrong
still would be burnt to a crisp
correct. The gravitational force would completly compact your body in the trillionth of a second. If it was a tentrillionth then youd possibly survive but with the outer layer of your body incinerated and youd die days later from this.

I think the question is really: At the center of the sun is the pressure high enough to exhert a force that could accelerate your skull through your pelvis hole in less than 1 trillionth of a second. Since it is enough pressure to fuse atomic nuclei, i would recommend sticking out your tounge before you go so you can atleast give you self a rim job as you head comes out your anus.

If by burned, you mean dicintigrated at the speed of light by unbelievable amounts of radiation. Then I agree.

.0002999m *

Gravitational force at the centre would be close to zero...u may be killed by high temperature though...

>Gravitational force at the centre would be close to zero...
lol. Just think about this for more than two seconds.

Yup, potential is enormously negative, but force is zero
You better think also

Maybe you should. Centre of mass =/= centre of gravity, see binary systems.

>samefagging this hard
>not realizing density of the sun is not a constant and increases incredibly fast away from the centre point of gravity.
>not realizing a human being isnt a single point and would be torn tangentally from inconsistant force

Could goku beat the sun in a fight?

no but actually 10000000000000 quadrillion lions would be enough mass to beat the sun 1v1 no joke

Would being in the center of the sun hurt superman, make him stronger, or both?

>not realizing a human being isnt a single point and would be torn tangentally from inconsistant force

Actually, the density of the center of the sun is "only" ~150g/cm^3. So if a person were at the center, extending about a meter away from the center, the gravitational acceleration force on their extremities would be about (150*100^3/1000)*G/1^2 = ~10^-5 m/s^2. Nothing too big.

The density, heat, and pressure would obliterate you, not the gravity.

what-if.xkcd.com/115/

again its not a constant density over the surface of the sphere youd be integrating over. the sun is much more complex than that. There would be large gravitational forces due to these fluxuations in its density

i don't think they'd be anything distinctly "you" to transport back, you'd be obliterated

That depends on what the next panel in the comic shows.

Goku is universal level so yeah

Gravity would cancel out at the center.

Depends. There's a story where he sat there for 2000 years and came out a god. In another story he got stronger, but got cancer as a result.

that implies the mass is equally distrobuted. The geogeaphical center of the sun is not by definition the gravitational center

>trillionth of a second
light (and heat) moves 0.3 mm in that time so you'd burn all over pretty bad