I made a video about terraforming Venus/Mars

I made a video about terraforming Venus/Mars
Which planet do you guys think would be best to colonize in the future?
youtube.com/watch?v=rBTwWzTbjbQ

Mars would be ideal

Venus doesn't have a desirable atmosphere for humans

Cloud cities bitch

constructed habitats in space are much better for hosting population than planets other than earth

not if you want a lil bit of free gravity

spin 'em

aint easy, nor is it cheap

Much easier than terraforming a planet which takes at minimum hundreds if not thousands of years

it's a longer process, but gives way more room

Or just build orbital space colonies that act as terminals to other planets;

If you're going to build a giant space station, you may as well build it on the planet. You can live there while you terraform.

No, you build tons of space stations/living habitats in different places of the solar system, not just one big one

see

They're all going to be enormous if you want any sort of space colony to happen. Our best chance for large facilities is to make it on the ground.

Terraforming is a fucking meme

Mars has no atmosphere or magnetic field, also has so little gravity that if we dont get irradiated we'll suffer from osteoporosis.

Mars is a meme, brainlets

By the time we can terraform a planet I'll be able to upload my conciousness on a USB and live it up with 2d waifu AI's so idgaf

I got a good hearty JoJ out of that one

a massive super conducting magnet at the Mars-Sun L1 would leave a magnetic field trailing and cover mars from solar radiation and some cosmic.

which would allow sublimating CO2 and melting water to remain gases and form an atmosphere thick enough for human habitation with out a pressure suit.

>terraforming other planets

That can't happen within the span of time that the human species has to exist. Not, unless you think we or a human-like-descendant-civilization will still exist in 500,000 years.

>Mars has no atmosphere or magnetic field
Mars does have a thin atmosphere which could be made breathable in time, the magnetic field could be produced artificially with satellites or simply ignored since it takes millions of years for solar wind to blow away atmosphere.
Neither of these are relevant because terraforming is the actual meme, planetary colonies would be built as underground bunker habitats.
Venus meanwhile is a fucking pipe dream of a madman, if the technology existed to colonize let alone terraform venus you could turn mars into earth.

I think we are on the inside of a terraformed Mars. Pangaea and the surface area quoted for "Mars" are very close. Maybe we restarted a dead world, and the oceans show secondary growth? I don't like how the stars all hold the same relative positions, over thousands of years. Something screwy going on!