Caffeine drinks abstinence chrisis

so i'm sober from red bull and its colleques since 2nd of may and i feel the damn urge to take something, anything
getting sober of this like red bull, guarana, monster...combined though is harder than summoning idk rain gods to make a flood.
also how many days i have to drink tasteless fluids aka water and juices to cheat on a blood test and get my liver enzymes in order

help me dubs, help me mot in need

* grammatik macht frei for a few days now, don't judge my increased illiteracy pls

Lol

dont laugh at withdrawal syndrome user

How about some tea? Darjeeling is an extra splendid tea though if you crave something with more oomph I would recommend Lapsang Souchong.

Avoid Japanese green tea, it has a lot of caffeine.

I've always heard that caffeine is addictive but Ive never taken enough to fall for it. How much do you have to do until you become addicted to it?

>u have to do until you become addi

ugh i was about to drink some green one
i drank lots of ginger tea today because i vomit alot and i had a headache. i still get hot flashes though

hun i was taking like 15 cans of red bull per day lmao
*dont judge*
*cheers*

also if u have any ideas how to deal with sugar cravings, that would be nice. pls

ok sugar craving is high af

i need ideas

Fruit. Make a banana-strawberry smoothie. It's high in sugar, but isn't quite as bad as processed sugars and has lots of natural stimulants vitamins. Potassium is a natural energy booster, but ofc nothing is going to feel like caffeine right now

Jesus christ m8, get tested for diabeetus

Yuo know you probably shouldn't go cold turkey bro. a few cups of a mildy caffienated tea would stave off withdrawal and you could reduce your intake over a few weeks or months.

i did ogtt by myself, normal

i think i just got hooked on sugar due to depression and the lead limbs syndrome (where u feel like u have no energy whatsoever)

THANK YOU!

i promised i would

fck me now

Keep in mind that Chinese green tea differs significantly from Japanese green tea. There is enough caffeine in Japanese green tea that athletes have to be careful not to trip up anti doping tests.

Perhaps a good idea as says, to wind down carefully. Ordinary black tea has some caffeine but nowhere the levels of Red Bull.

Also tea is very civilized, and goes well with some spiffy biscuits.

i can bet u are from uk or something

4th day of my abstinence :) i didnt make tea though, i was lazy af :3

>i can bet u are from uk or something
You would lose that bet; I just lived there a few years.

>4th day of my abstinence :) i didnt make tea though, i was lazy af :3
Weekend is coming up, time to stock up on some extra splendid tea and spiffy biscuits (I recommend Digestives).

do u have some fetish on tea and biscuits or something lmao

Femanon, please leave.

was of course meant for >do u have some fetish on tea and biscuits or something lmao
Not at all. it is just called taste and sophistication. Now, where are you from?

middle earth

>tea
>sophisticated
Continental Europeans > "anglos"

In this part of Europe we have the taste and sophistication that the exact model number of the Mercedes can be replaced with [code] == ? == [/code].
No need to be ostentatious about wealth.

How can Brits even compete with Continental superiority?

Has Britain contributed more to STEM than any other European nation?
>Yes.

Did Britain have the largest empire of all time and certainly for any European country?
>Yes.

Is English the world's most spoken language, aside from Mandarin (because of sole population size)?
>Yes.

Has Britain contributed massively to the arts, humanities and other facets that create society and culture?
>Yes.

Is the British Empire and by extent, the Commonwealth one of the longest surviving empires?
>Yes.

Has Britain founded, or enabled to exist, the most amount of world superpowers?
>Yes.

Is British military system one of the most copied?
>Yes.

Are British special forces the best trained and some of the most respected worldwide?
>Yes.

Would the world be vastly backward without the existence of the British Isles?
>Yes.

Need I go on?
>I hope not.

see to be thoroughly blown out.

>tea drinking scum
Espresso master race.

>country has scousers
>thinks it has any right to speak bad about other nations
Can't wait to watch the UK squirm and die after (((brexit))).

>coffee swilling swine
Earl Grey sipping Übermensch.

>literally prides himself for being in the same group as pajeets and changs
only civilized men drink th enectar of the Roman Gods.

The EU is dying anyway and certainly now with Brexit and the rise of the 'right-wing' and nationalism.
Do you know why? The Overton window has shifted once more, it does every few decades.
This was actually long overdue and isn't surprising whatsoever.
In other words, there is 'right side of history', only the 'right side of right now'.

>*there is = there is no

Coffee tatses better than any tea. Also packs more caffeine. The only good tea is Japanese green tea because of the l-theanine in it which is in low doses anyway. Britain is the biggest outlier among 1st world nations that are NOT Asian that prefer tea over coffee. I don't even know how you can consider yourself white.

Jokes on you, I drink both and actually prefer coffee.
But I have to have tea because it aggravates my acid reflux too much.
I'm also not 'pure British', on my maternal grandmothers side I descend from several unions between British and Continental nobility and lesser gentry.
I myself was raised upper middle class and (because of my grandmother and mother) of mixed classist background through genetics.
My maternal grandfather was the son of an East End docker, WW1 veteran, communist and gangster.
On my paternal side, Cornish famers, miners; masons, general craftsmen and builders.
I am the epitome of early to mid 20th century upper and middle class liberal progressivism.
How's about that?
*le smug pepe*

So upper class aristocratic scum?

coffee is from central america
tea is from india/china

you should forsake your wealth and live a reductionist, minimal lifestyle

Coffee came from the Americas but it wasn't perfected until the Europeans came across it like chocolate. Coffee oozes sophistication while tea is for grannys who have nothing better to do. If you are gonna stain your teeth atleast have the beverage staining them add to your ability to do work. Tea is piss poor in caffeine and it can't make you shit.

I suppose so?

That's sort of my plan.
At the moment I use my wealth to allow me to study for long periods of time, without having to worry about working.
However, once I've earnt a few degrees, my plan is buy a plot of land and attempt permaculture and explore my interest in smithing; mostly bladesmithing.
Although, I still aim to remain wealthy and to found an engineering and eventually general technology company as to keep the money flowing and to give my children and their children a somewhat 'safe' source of income.

This is true, I have to drink around a litre of strong tea to garner the same effect that is granted by a single mug of coffee.

My dream (which can never happen because I am a poor American) was to live the life of a Uni student for life. Imagine living off your parents while you studied for your Doctorates in a plethora of subjects. It would be heaven. It befuddles me how NEETS who were born into money don't even attempt this but instead play vidya all day.

Well, I got bored of Warcraft after a decade; however I roleplayed.
And other games, even other MMOs lack this sort of community.
That's how I managed to escape.
I wish the best of luck in the pursuit of your dream.

latinas > asians
Yes, I said it.

JESUS CHRIST YOU RUINED MY TOPIC

i cant even....i'm not reading your bs.

anyways, 5th day and i feel like i'm emotionally dying. idek even who i am anymore. i feel like i want starbucks with whipped cream made of sedatives
is this the real life...is this just fantasy

pls kill me

You Sir just made my day.
God bless

lol

exercise or masturbate

don't mix me with the lower class you eg are in

xoxox

Fuck off rich boy.

>how to ruin energy drinks for yourself

Get an aeropress coffee maker. Get some really good quality coffee online recommended by coffee snobs.

make a cup of coffee using it. stick to just sugar and avoid cream if you can

realize this is fucking god tier delicious, gets you enough caffine for a buzz, and nothing you get at starbucks comes close

Yea but I enjoy the smell of tastey treats like donuts or pastries that only cafes or coffee houses have. It stimulates the brain. Plus you get to feel superior to the barista who has a PhD in Liberal Arts for having such a shit job.

why not make your own baked goods though? you can fuck around with the recipe and use stuff like splenda blend and also use yogurt/sour cream as a base. It's actually super nice because it functions as the milk and oil for your recipe all in one, and it's damn low fat while still making the end result perfectly moist

>making baked goods every morning
I'm not a freaking SS officer at a work camp.

low fat diets are not the way to lose weight. low carb is, though it will starve your brain of pure sugar that it craves so much.

Is that pic a Chrischan drawing? Looks like some type of Sonic and Chuckie Cheese hybrid he would draw.

i'm not even a boy u idiot user

its neyde spears u peasant

*listen to radar*

how long it has to pass all sedatives are gone from ur blood?

Fuck you I'm quitting a 2 week meth binge because I thought I would abuse the extreme neurogenesis and place preference qualities of methamphetamine to make some of the more mundane things easier to do off methamphetamine, and I missed my opportunity to sleep it all off last week resulting in an attempt at tapering which sort of worked while I was at work but I've probably not had more than 1000 cal a day over a week and an avg of 4 hours of sleep each night. I have to work today but I'm not going to redose, this is really hard but I've very likely already done some damage, including rhabdomyolysis the first few days .

Caffeine? Craving? Eat a cock faggot

calm down beyonce

I just wanted to vent because I have no-one to talk to about this. I'm a little better now

i smoked meth too for a few weeks, i also did synthetic cannabis (spice)

i know it's hard but now I don't even drink, use that experience to allow yourself to let go of every drug

that was the idea, reduce sugar intake
but yogurt and sour cream based recipes tend to be lower in calories as well as having more of a moist texture so there's literally no downside

>only civilized men drink th enectar of the Roman Gods.
Which would be what? Human blood?

>Also packs more caffeine.
Please read the thread from the start. The very point of it is that OP wants to limit the intake of caffeine, not to max it out.

I did a PhD - which is how I got access to a deionizer so I could make tea from deionize water (extra splendid, fellow anons).

The trouble with being a PhD student is that it is a lot of work though it perhaps doesn't look like it. There is a LOT of pressure to complete your thesis within 4 years or else. Also there are a lot of hazards that made me a big contributor on horror stories on Veeky Forums. At times I am impressed I am still alive.

You have my sympathies. Get yourself an emergency tea, a reasonable Darjeeling. Avoid builders' tea.

What is weather like where you are? Do please consider ice tea.

i know that feeling desu

stay strong my friend!

prob piss

actually i cut the caffeine out

i puked, sweat like a pig, hallucinated, laughed at nothing, cried...now i'm just bloated, constipated and playing super mario...gotta love life eyyy

Bleach