How to become smarter?

how to become smarter?
and i dont mean more knowledgeable, i mean the kind of smart where you have an easier time doing things that require intelligence and reasoning

Nicotine

Drink black men's semen.

temporarily sure, but look up what the effects are over 10 years of use, get big ass holes in your grey matter.

You have your natural intelligence and there is literally no way of increasing that, don't let any tards tell you otherwise, nothing comes without a price, the only thing you can do it work your ass off

t. not that smart but took 20 credits last semester and got a 4.0

Despite what memes have told you, there is not one magical trait called intelligence.

>just work your ass off
The irony is these will be the same people spamming race threads with "definitive proof intelligence is genetic"

how would this work?

Veeky Forums has become shittier than ever before which is impressive because it was already trash. Might as well just abandon this board.

Try studying math and physics. The process of learning these subjects can make you smarter. I just finished my undergrad degree and I can tell you that I feel smarter than I used to, simply because I'm less intellectually lazy, not because of the knowledge I gained (which wasn't that much). I also score about 20-30 points higher on IQ tests, compared with my scores from high school, but that could have more to do with patience and rigor than with ability.

>just work your ass off
this

I'm definitely not spamming those threads. I'll hide them/report them whenever they pop up.

I'm dumb as shit but for any considerable purpose I'm smarter than most of my peers simply based off me outworking them.

Just do it and see.

By exposing yourself to things that require intelligence and reasoning

You just have to do it a lot, and build up a library of similar problems, so everything is a little familiar. Similar to what's called 'mathematical maturity'.

sauce on what you say about nicotine use after 10 years? Are you sure it wasn't about tobacco inhalation?

Revert time and get parents with better genes.

How accurate is this? Will studying really logical subjects raise my IQ?

All I can say is that it made the IQ test easier

>just work your ass off

So you all think intelligence is genetic but conscientiousness is not.

I have bad news.

Yes, and no. Studying will help you reach your "full potential," but iq, itself, is static. Think of it like a computer - it has a set limit, but there are things you can do to optimize performance.

Open up your head, then do something that makes the neurons in upper cerebrum increase in density more connections means more electrical impulse processing means you become smarter. Stupids people have shitty neural networks thats why it takes them so long to figure out things.

>raise IQ
Only possible through growing once you hit your adult stage your IQ is stuck until you get brain damage.

>the brain is a computer
congratulations, you memed yourself
Still I appreciate these digits

Idk nah dah

This.

You do attain knowledge in undergraduate studies, but more importantly you develop your "inmate abilities". Every IQ test I've taken has had a large portion of visual and numerical questions, so yes math and physics would be relevant.

I have noticed this too. It could just be that my brain is still developing though. I can say I feel more sharp though a day or two after rigorous studying.

Agreed