Untitled

???

>blacks
>math
Pick one

>Howard believes his discovery will significantly change the way that mathematics is taught for generations to come, and that if Pythagoras were around to see this discovery "he would lose his mind”.
>"I was always wondering, you know, why does a bubble take the shape of a ball? Why not a triangle or a square? I figured it out. If Pythagoras was here to see it, he would lose his mind. Einstein, too! Tesla!," he told Rolling Stone.
>"This is the last century that our children will have to be taught that one times one is one," he added.
I'm genuinely uncertain whether that guy is insane, really stupid or is trolling for attention to promote some movie that's coming out

If you copy one of something one time you have two, retards.

brainlets who don't understand the significance of the peano axioms detected

I almost forgot about this faggot.

>"Important" movie stars get so "important" nobody they deal with has the guts to say no

Move along, nothing to see here.

If we are going to take the base copy of something, and copy it one times, we get one copy.

If we take a 2 base copies of something, and copy it twice, we get 2.

If we take 2 base copies, and copy them twice, we get 4.

If we take a trillion base copies of something, and don't copy it at all, we get 0.

That is what multiplication is.

He went on Conan and said of bunch of retarded shit and lied about having degrees that don't even exist

idk about his math, but those plastic structures he makes are pretty dope.

Cocaine's a helluva drug.

His ramblings and his over-confidence are reminiscent of a meth high.

You faggots will believe 1 + 2 + 3 + ... = -1/12 but not this?

Just like your "alternative convergences" I can have alternative value systems.

We can call the usual value system the standard value system S such that S(x) = x. But I can define a value system F such that F(x) = x + 1 and then F(1*1) = 2

ACCORDING TO YOU

There's this thing called algebra that deals with all this and more. You should check it out.

>bubbles are spheres
This is differential geometry, the theory of minimal surfaces. He will probably never understand this.

actually , it's called analysis, kid

>-1/12
crockofshit.jpg

WE

ARE

NIGGERS

LEGION

>"I've never taken a diff geo course from a math department"-the post

This

Actors do a ton of cocaine and get really kooky in their free time

>terryology

lmao

No 1x1=2 because you have the base copy plus the original.

2x1=2 because you copy the 2 once.

Classic naive set theory

x1 = 2
>what a retard

+ 2 + 3 ... = -1/12
>genius!

By this logic, wouldn't copying the two once mean you now have two copies of two, so 2x1=4?

Can you not say -1/12 f you dont understand the math behind it

>No 1x1=2 because you have the base copy plus the original.

nah that's 1+1

Just the tip

>I'm genuinely uncertain whether that guy is insane, really stupid or is trolling for attention to promote some movie that's coming out
Why not all at the same time?

I knew there'd be people defending this shit because muh -1/12 and 0.99999 = 1

this. so much

No ones posting his derivation / intuition he uses to explain it? Its pretty amazing

>"How can [one times one] equal one? If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told its two, and that cannot be."

>He told Rolling Stone he left the institution soon after because "you can't conform when you know innately that something is wrong".

The next Bill Nye.

1x1=1 is a racist construct. Everyone knows you couldn't have got there without slavery. Thus 1x1 infers 2.

>September 2015

Oh the theory had an expiration date.

When I was having a schizophrenia episode from spoking pot i thought the number system should be 0,1,1,2,3,4,5,6.. etc for some reason. i believed the number 1 should be added into it twice.

Fortunately for my sake i havent smoked pot in 2 years

If that's what you got out of pot I'll pay you to eat some acid and document your discoveries.

>1x1 = 2
>1 = 2/1
>1 = 2
>0 = 1
>1x1 = 0x0 = 0

hmm

The George Lucas effect

He's got what multiplication even means completely wrong. If you have 1xQ it means you have one singular instance of Q, and 2xQ is two instances of Q and so on. If Q is equal to 2, 1xQ will be one singular instance of 2, which would be 2 by on its own, so 1x1 would be a singular instance of 1 or 1 on its own. So 1x1 by definition is equal to 1.

I can't believe I'm actually explaining what multiplication is on Veeky Forums.

kek

i understand the misinterpretation that is behind the -1/12 meme, but how can 0.999(9)=1 not be clear?

He could just define (x) as addition in his own algebraic structure.
I'm doing a lot of mental gymnastics

It's actually an extraordinarily small amount of mental gymnastics.

fed with drugs

I don't see what the problem is if you're someone who thinks 0.999... = 1.