If this excites you, you are an engineer

if this excites you, you are an engineer.

/eng/ when, asian moot?

inb4 /diy/, its for babies.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klemperer_rosette
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/eng/ would be for theoretical engineering
/diy/ is for practical engineering

Case in point, your entire image.

Why aren't there any objects that share the exact same orbit (exluding binary star systems, i guess)

>/eng/ when

They already have that

tired and old, please go back to your hentai.

go back to your cocks engineer

Why do this when you could build a Dyson cloud or a Matrioshka brain?

BAD
>inhales
MEEEEMEEEE

It's horribly unstable.
Wondering how they came up with the number 52.
Looks like they'd launch everywhere.

For the restricted three body problem you have 2 stable points L4 and L5,but I am not sure if mass ratio would affect stability of the system. L3 has an stability of about a month.

Now, suppose you manage to have 5 massive bodies each in a point of a regular pentagon, all of them would be in some L5/4 and none in a L3. Would that be stable? I've got no fucking idea.

why are you engiqueers so butthurt? it must be the constant ass ramming you guys do to each other

That shit is unstable. Any of those planets could get ejected out or even collide with another and destroy civilization.

Fucking moron.

>hmm i don't really feel like being in orbit anymore. *ejects*
I don't think thats how it works, pumpkin.

Each field of STEM has their own board but Math. They are cucks on this board. Tech is /g/, Engineering is /diy/ and Science is Veeky Forums. Math has no board so roams here like little European migrants. Even History got their own board and thats a useless degree.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klemperer_rosette

>I'm an idiot
see
>unstable
orbits aren't magical things that just work
engineering is Veeky Forums is just a facade for math, everyone knows math is the master race here

Two planets can share the same orbit if they are at opposite sides of the orbit.

It's an unstable point, they will shift position eventually.

> When it works in KSP
Pic related, Veeky Forums does engineering

There are, Jupiter has a bunch of asteroids in L5 and L4

>super-advanced civilization building a bunch of planets
Yes, and we are living in colossal mud huts and hunting mammoths with huge spears.