How do I become smart?

Step 1: Get off Veeky Forums

fpbp

Win the genetic lottery.

Step 0: Read the sticky
Step 1: Get off Veeky Forums
Step 2: Read all of the books that apply from the sticky

Useless theory

Not even OP, but that only seems to give knowledge to reader. Intelligence is a skill, not about knowledge.

You hone your intelligence by gaining knowledge

Read the book you forgot about.

>and experience
Go outside more

Study shit, open your mind to lots of new concepts and learn2abstract thought

Brain is like muscles, just train it and it becomes stronger

genuinely this, i feel myself getting dumber everytime i browse this shithole

it's especially apparent after a long time of doing something else that's actually intellectual challenging

Training your brain and getting education is a good way. But there is always the threshold that your brain will not be able to cross due to genetics. And be observant.

u have to become a smart b y jacking off at intervals that don't make u throw up ofc

>ok, i got some time off today, time to get some productive study done and even get some weekend work in on my paper.
>start pomodoro timer
>work productively for 25 minutes
>5 minute break
>decide to see what's popping on /pol/
>get sucked into an intriguing story about a /k/ and /pol/ autist who memed too hard irl and caught 15 years in prison for a mass shooting
there went saturday
god damn it

You try and do it. This shithole is worse than crack.

luck

Daily reading from a variety of nonfiction sources who disagree with each other.

>by not being a fucking piggot
>by not communicating trivial, inane crap
>by educating your ass
>by communicating useful, interesting information instead of oinking gossip shit
>let "oinking" be the action of a normalfag discussing about everything his normie shit brain is capable of comprehending
>by becoming efficient
>by not being anyone's slave, this includes substances as well, a true non-piggot is not even the slave of coffee or alcohol, they're they're own sexual slaves and thus they fap themselves to death

>But there is always the threshold that your brain will not be able to cross due to genetics

>tfw the most successful people you know of who are related to are a psychologist and a lawyer

just be yourself

we can't all be autists who had overbearing parents

>being this mad
>"i am super intelligent, if you want to be like me here's what you do"
>fucking up they're vs their
an hero