Why is there bible?

why is there bible?

Because the chart wasn't made for redditors.

stop sharing awful, terrible "guides"
seriously this is shit

Because people are terrified of the existential uncertainty we all face every day, they're terrified of subjecting their ideas, opinions, and decisions to an adult level of scrutiny, and they're terrified of what they would do without sky-papa holding them back, so they instead choose to say "Hey look the first answer I stumbled upon in life with the least effort is correct. Okay i'm done growing and changing."

>No Transition to Advanced Mathematics by Smith, Eggen and St. Andre

Cringe

Even from a secular point of view, the Bible isn't a book about God as much as it is the story and bare truth of man

>The story and bare truth of man

Please, feel free to elaborate.

Replace C++ with Haskell or Lisp

Nah its some dumbass Jew shit. How billions of people worship Canaanite gods 3000+ years after they were invented, I'll never know.

That's one of the shittiest collection of books I've seen on Veeky Forums, is that intentional? Even the bible doesn't deserve to be next to Young and Freedman.

To put it succinctly there must be something revealed about what one thinks something omnipotent as god

The bible is a collection of the innerworkings of man compiled over the course of thousands of years, there's nothing new under the sun and nothing of the nature of man that has not been stated in the bible

If you're atheist you can just think of it like the lord of the rings x 1000 or whatever
Lol

The Bible is fucking boring though, literally unreadable garbage, just like the lord of the rings, your analogy works perfect.

Because it's required reading.

like chapters dedicated to lineages of the main characters
super interesting. or entire chapters and books that completely repeat themselves from slightly different perspectives.

have you even read it?

>I'm too autistic to skim

I don't have to skim lord of the rings though.
It's a much better book.

Ayy

literally all those books are good, aside from Y&F

Why? Y&F is nearly identical to Resnick and Halliday.

why is the bible on all of these

The bible is the original mathbook. Lets take 12/25
1+2 2+2
4/3=1.333
+.666
=1.999...25/12=\= 1.999

12256.16^2
12/256=16^2
12^2/256
=.5625
5+6+2+5=18
56+25=81
12256. 16/2=.-8
Again...4/3=1.333
1/12=.-833333
25/12=2.-8333...

666&616

The church is trinitarian. There were 7 churches and 7 corresponding angels

IP 121.96.05 PI 3.14
We can play bouncing numbers

Same reason why there is a biology book and an astrology book in all of them.

121..96.50 correction.

this isn't Veeky Forums though

Ask Newton.

So youre saying a story behind a book carries so much momentum that it has staged a quantified personality. That can be moved or stopped according to its counter?

Does anyone know the youtube channel of that weird christian guy that's obsessed with 3 and has literally hundreds of videos connecting everything to 3 (letters, words, etc)

how autistic do you have to be to actually read all that shit.

business admin degree here but still

Because it's a troll chart you dense motherfucker.

Is this really a troll chart?

Fuck, I just spent thousands of dollars buying all these books. I'm a huge brainlet new to this board and I thought learning all these things would make me smarter and happy and now I'm the fool.

jesus christ
proof being a mathematician autist doesnt mean shit

Isn't that ODE good?
The reviews on amazon say it's good?

They want you to clear your head by reading some fiction.

You can make a bonfire with it. Essential for survival.

Schizophrenics out

It's a joke

where's the quran?

You havent seem the film pi no?

>t. avid popsci reader

Not necessarily. There are circles that believe the old testament is the old treaty and new testament the new one. The old one written just 200 years before the new one and corresponding to affiliation of tribes and tribal nations of the mediterranean. Some think there were 10 others give it 12. Theyve seemed to be together for a common cause. And had to unite to stop their spread of economic exploitation. In the new testament you see them being pushed back creating a geo-political line.

Thats why the orthodox and catholic technically are calling the new bible the fuck up or effects of alexander the great.

Alex the great invaded for no reason with no just cause just to prove something. Thes greeks never had a better system or religion or economy. So what the guys did was invade westward with 3 times the soldiers. Thats why alexander is the most infamous person in the church.

To prevent this from happening

Here's the real chart.

Here is a plot twist for people in this thread.

Most people cling onto religion even though they know it's not real. I mean, if there really was a heaven, why don't cancer patients celebrate their own deaths when they were 2 days away from dying? Going to Heaven must be like winning the lottery. A lottery winner would jump up and down. Therefore, people must jump up and down for joy over the idea of going to heaven and feeling god's eternal joy. Most people don't really believe in a religion. The more religious a person is, the more scared they are over the fact of dying.

Go back to Veeky Forums Jordan

so I wanted to add every time I walk by a small church near my home hearing people singing, it's so hilarious . These people are obvious scared of dying even though they know religion is not true.

>atheists actually believe this.

They are dancing and singing about him. I dont think people fear death. I think they fear not being redeemed. People want to feel validated and part of something percieved as good by everyone. Not to say they are not good but it creates a road of opportunity for even the worst person. If a religion doesnt admit they are bad or done bad they are not spiritual at all. Some have learned from mistakes others have not. We all come from pagans and those not willing to accept paganism are wrong. Paganism is the foundation of science. So some people tend to be the most athteist and biggest pagans.

Because there always is one book not like the others and it's usually the one you need the most.

>Replace C++ with assembly and ticker-tape

fixed

They're all good.

> .-8[math]\bar{3}[/math]
>not -.8[math]\bar{3}[/math] or (more correctly) .8[math]\bar{3}[/math]

brainlet detected. Also, arithmetic [math]\neq[/math] math and attempting to convince anyone of any experience here is only going to solidify your position as a brainlet even further.

There is no God.

>No the bible.

Go back to reedit.

>Is this really a troll chart?

No.

That c++ book is good

What?

Who are the "the guys"

this, it's the most random, intantible irrelevant nonsense you can imagine, about .1% pertains to modern christianity. these people ( ) have never read it i can almost gurantee

*intangible

It's included so you have one to burn

kekd at the last one

>that last book

>thousands of dollars