Is this what's happening to Science right now?

Is this what's happening to Science right now?

That post gave me autism.

I think it's happening to compsci but real sciences are and will be safe.

That was not science... do not call anything like that science...

Is this referring to ironic weebs?

I'll give you my opinion when you post the picture in a legible font size.

No, that's retarded

It's been happening for a long time. Calculus has been watered down horrendously to appease the increased demand for science degrees from the kids who watched Cosmos/Planet Earth/Other Non Technical "Science" Documentary; The class is taught from Stewart now instead of Apostol. Most statistics courses aren't even calculus based anymore, because everyone who was "inspired" by David Attenborough is entitled to a degree now. Introduction to Programming courses are basic tutorials in software packages like MATLAB, and don't even touch on analysis of algorithms. It's sad as fuck, man.

Sigh, this is unfortunately true. Most university degrees in computer science have multiple courses in software engineering, it's awful. Technical writing is required, yet theory of computation is optional. Computer ethics is mandatory, but Abstract Algebra is cast aside. It's terrible.

Only nerds or autist worry about things or make things, average people want social dominance and sociopath work for social dominance, women is found status go for it.

Communism or facism end up using science like political discourse.

DnD I think
This is an edit

if you feel this is happening to your field of "science", then you should re-evaluate either what field of "science" you are in; or where you get your information from.

whos the green orange haired girl supposed to be?

You are incorrect.

When there are enough normies in real STEM classes that sway how education is handled, you will end up with thinks like Common Core for STEM in order to allow those normies to pass the class. They will get jobs in places you try to get jobs. Sure they will fail, but there will be a revolving door of STEM normies with crutch degrees fucking up your chances at getting legit jobs.

That is how shit like this works if you allow it to happen.

Not only that but, the employers will know this and only hire people from out of the country. Like Indians and Asians for example. Which has been the case for a couple decades now.

(((Science)))

Oh hell no. Science happens in journals and universities not on TV

>real sciences are and will be safe
Real sciences are already in trouble due to bad research or even fake research, problems that academic institutions do not want to look into since it generates publication points. This si a classical case of moral hazard.

Just look at Retraction Watch if you want to see more.

I like this

Just move to Europe

He's saying this process is happening to science, not that it's science itself.

I love how your edited picture doesn't work at all with the genders reversed. Only serves to reinforce the point of the original even further - Modern women are cancer.

>muh secret boys club
How old is who made this picture originally?

The "casualization" simply happens when said hobby starts becoming popular and the devs/original members see it profitable catering to normies and casuals who keep asking for it.
They could simply kick the girl because she isn't playing the game