Wich pencil do you use?

Wich pencil do you use?

I like pentel ones. Maybe I'll get a rOtring 600 .7mm but it is expensive af for a single pencil

Graphgear 1000 .5
Uni Kurutoga .5
A shitload of Pentel sharps.

.7 is for brainlets.

I've tried a variety of different nice pencils, with mixed results.
I'm now using a crappy no-brand 0.7 mm, because it's reliable and doesn't give a fuck about being thrown around in a backpack.

>Not spending your student loan money on a pencil case

>.7 is for brainlets
no
.5mm is fragile af
kys senpai

Pentel P207 For Section cuts (0.7mm)
Pentel P205 For elevation views & annotations (0.5mm)
Pentel P203 for hatches (0.3mm)

Then I wash with a Copic T2 brush marker & add detail with Uni Fineliner 0.5mm in Black

who /penspinning/ here

anything bigger than 0.3mm is for brainlets

>autists who deathgrip their pencils
.7 for savants maybe, why not just go for .9 or better yet a box of crayons?

>Pencil

>Not using predictive text and brainwave approximations

>Not encasing yourself inside a giant vat of LCL

>Not getting in the robot Shinji

Brainlet detected

where can I buy 0.5 / 0.7mm leads in UK? where do you guys get leads from?

Thanks

Regards,
Poopy-poo-poo boy

>using a pencil
>instead of ejaculating from a tall building on a piece of paper on the street in such a way that the height from which the ejaculate falls makes it break down into tiny droplets of ejaculate that fall on the paper, staining it and creating yellow patterns that are binary string encodings of the data you want to "write down"

>is a slave to the graphite jew
piggot detected

>pencils
one chemistry professor in my uni only wants pens and will fail you if you use pencil.

my university scans your ass when you enter its campus and if you are a piggot it forces you to use a pencil during the exams

if you're not a piggot if you're a genius, uber-human, truly human (not normie, not subhuman) they let you use a pen

also, whenever a student that is labeled as a piggot enters the campus a loud "OINK OINK I'M A STUPID PIG GIVE ME OATS AND FILTHY WATER" plays near the university entrance and bright green lasers are pointed at the piggoty student

rotring 800

>being so much of a brainlet that you don't use a fountain pen

>not writing with a quill
shiggy diggy

I have that exact pencil!

I use a pentel kerry. fucking nice pencil.

I bow down to you, your highness

Jesus H. Christ those are the most well built pencils for price I've ever had the pleasure of using. I was using the cheap eco bic ones for a little while then decided It was probably worth it to splurge.
I order three of the metallic finished ones from Amazon and they are the god tier along with the twist out tipped. They're so simple and well made it's practically impossible to break them.
I don't think I'll Ever use another pencil unless they come out with a cncd body.

ALVIN DRAFT/MATIC .9MM RIDE OR DIE NIGGAS

.9 masterrace

> not using 0.2 mm
0.3 mm is just acceptable

>anything but 0.9

I am too poor to buy these sort of pencils.

I wish I had one of those sick pens like pic related to write stuff.

>I am too poor to buy these sort of pencils.
They cost a few dollars.

>not using a safety pin and your finger
It's like you're a turbo-brainlet or something

Exactly lel

Are you an engineer? I know a lot of firms that give out that exact pencil

the pentel ones that costco sells

Not OP but I'm:I'm an Engineer. We literally have piles of these everywhere.

When we get new ones I give them as gifts to my mom and gf. lol

>rOtring
rotring are cool but I haven't had much luck with them. I've had 3, one got stolen, one the tip got broke the first time I dropped it, and the last one the lead advancement mechanism broke after a few weeks. Overall though they feel nice as fuck to write with.

staedtler 925 are pretty good, made of all brass so they are durable as fuck but they are also really light weight, just feel nice overall. I have a super promecha and it looks nice and has a nice weight in a good way but feels a little cheaper overall because part of the tube is plastic. If you need a big eraser then pentel twist erase is really good I have a few of those.

probably going to get a graph gear next I've heard good things.

Memewing 602 or bust, just have to sharpen the fuckers every page or so

I write too aggressively for anything less than 9

I have 3.

>rOtring 800
fantastic pencil. Feels really nice on the hand plus the writing is very smooth. Great purchase, but I keep it at home out of fear I'll lose it at school.

>Uni Kuru-toga
Use it as my main for school. It's light and feels alright, not as good as the rotring to write with, but it's cheaper and the lead rotation is nice, albeit I write cursive majority of the time so it's kinda meh for the sharp writing.

>pentel 1000
Good pencil, nice weight to it. Writes good, but fell out of favor once I purchased the kuru-toga. It's a 9mm lead as well which makes me want to write very aggressive for some reason.

Thinking about purchasing a rotring 600 for school, but it doesn't have the retracting tip like the 800 so I'll just skip on it.

litterally the first thing i can get my hands on that writes, pretentious faggots. You are like those who care about how well you have written something and if the notes look "nice"

Me.
Pencils are for brainlets and cheaters

Still using writing utensils. How adorable.

I write in pen because I don't make mistakes.

Whatever I find on the ground, usually Bic.

graphgear 500 0.5mm
pacific arc 2mm lead holder