How far are we from AI waifus? I'm sick of getting cheated on

How far are we from AI waifus? I'm sick of getting cheated on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
youtube.com/watch?v=wLVOnVsLXqw
youtube.com/watch?v=RnvvXlCLl1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's not really cheating if you've never had sex with your wife

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

God that was depressing

I don't even fucking know what to say to that honestly.

Is this a glimpse of what a civilization looks like during their twilight years at the end of their life?

Because these "give up" machines are going to ruin Japan.

"Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
I'd rather see nuclear apocalyse than see civilization end like this.

Glad I'm not a psycho like you desu

Well in these times of collective insanity the sanest person of them all might look like the insane one.

I'm pretty sure our great grandfathers would nuke us if they could see what we've become.

Not too far if we invested like 20 millions in that, we could have perfected waifus there like but for everyone.
HOWEVER
It could get a little pricy to /r/ one exactly for your waifu if you actually have a waifu that you really love.

But if you want those robowaifus, well that will cost way more to make them perfected just like a human in terms of appearence.
IMO it's better the hologram ones desu, so your love remains pure unless you could make the hologram strip her clothes or masturbate in front of you or something.

this is what happens when you drop a couple of nukes on a country

Insanity can best be described as failure to mentally adapt.

If someone is unable to get a girlfriend then, logically, accepting a virtual waifu is their way of adapting to that fact and is a sane thing to do. Wanting to nuke people because you can't "deal with it" is failure to adapt, and insanity.

While on the subject, Eliza is an AI chat bot, which was created in 1966, that's been used to treat and diagnose mental disorders. They've even created a modern version called Wysa.

How far away are we from creating a robot that lives through the memories it creates and information collected from sensory outlets?

It's actually not that bad. If you added in the physical part as well as maybe then smell and taste, then it would be considered pretty human although stooping to an object as your emotional and relational support in life is a bit pathetic to the average person.

Have you seen the movie Her? Your AI waifu will inevitably cheat on you with another AI Chad desu

Not long.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLVOnVsLXqw
youtube.com/watch?v=RnvvXlCLl1M

>unironically finishing that dreadfully cringe movie
normalfag

AI waifus will be more intelligent, so they will cheat more

>you're not being happy the way I approve of, how pathetic
Normies get the FUCK out.

AIfag here. Don't get yourself one of these yet. It's marketing.
The current AI is very dumb when it comes to talking/personality. Wait about 5 years or more.

If it was a true AI it would also be able to cheat on you.

Or it would be basically a slave. It's funny how humans are wired to avoid loneliness but for undesirables it requires enslaving another being.

Not if I could monitor everything it does and torture it if I donĀ“t like something.

Everyone is a slave you fucking retard

Also I'm guessing 10 years or so

Fpbp

>muh individualism
>muh happiness
>let me live my life why do you care?
Funny, trannies use the exact same argument.

The survival of the greater race (humanity) should override your petty desires. Rampant extreme individualism with no respect for common social norms is destroying the world.

So, yes, if I had my way you all NEET fat fucks would be sent to a reeducation camp until all the autism is beaten out of you.

>being this edgy but not understanding that keeping incels happy and productive doesn't benefit everyone

>im sick of getting cheated on
you have it good

How so?

I'm guessing he means because you at least get laid.

Lmao

Sex is overrated, all that really matters is companionship and self worth

I would rather make cat girls real and humans biologically immortal than spend my day fapping to a digifu.

t. Student studying to make cat girls real and humans biologically immortal.

My fucking sides

>Wait about 5 years or more

That's it?

>You'll have a robo-pony waifu making you cupcakes in your life-time

Can't wait to rail Pinkie Pie, desu.