Nobel Prize when?

Nobel Prize when?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_size
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if the vice article claims the science has been updated why doesn't it provide any references to the literature?

>liberals think a mechanical engineer's,whom just has a bachelors, opinion on biology means squat shit.

>Bill Nye Didn't 'Censor' Racial Science, He Updated It
>We used to think Blacks were human, remember?

i want to fuck science

The silence from biological departments and psychiatry establishment is deafening though.

but its right wingers who are anti science

>no biological differences between races
>chromosomes LITERALLY dont exist

Professional Biologists have better things to do than talk about The Magic School Bus.

You don't need a Masters to answer it. It's a simple question.

Oh there are biological differences in races but they're more things like "less body odor for Asians" and "more earwax for Asians." Things that are way less exciting than a biological "intelligence."

Any scientist worth their salt knows your biological sex is based on chromosomes. Even your dreaded SJW's agree with that. The disagreement about gender goes more into sociology territory regardless of which side you are on.

Chromosomes don't change honey.

Because facts are racist

>no biological differences between races

Its not about races or no races.

Its about clines or geographical variations of phenotypes in populations, so we are all the same species(from where the fuck came this retarded idea of "we are just one race; the human """""race"""""?) but we find very different variations in characteristicis, but they are not exclusive enough to be qualified as a subspecies.

Do you want a race? Homo sapiens neanderthalensis, thats a human race.

I sometimes wish /pol/ get some biologists, so instead of talking about race they talk about an eugenics program that creates one, at the very least they would be constructive instead of being just opposition to whatever they don't like.

So, how do we frame him for pedophilia or find evidence of it if it already exists?

>I sometimes wish /pol/ get some biologists, so instead of talking about race they talk about an eugenics program that creates one, at the very least they would be constructive instead of being just opposition to whatever they don't like.
/pol/ is predicated on hostility towards science. They can't "get" a biologist because they actively chase them away with dogma.

>Right wingers
Screw lose hillbillies sure but not /pol/.
After all, the facts do back up most of their arguments.

>implying niggers aren't predisposed to violence, impulsiveness and stupidity
I guess it "could" be attributed to culture. But come on, it can't be just that alone.

Probably because every description of gender from these people is identical to what a psychologist would consider personality, it's not testable and is a complete waste of resources. And on the subject of biological sex that's been settled for decades.

I guess it "could" be attributed to culture. But come on, it can't be just that alone.

If you could breed behaviour into people, the caste system of India would have resulted into very concrete behavioral traits being maintained to this day.

And so with serfs

And most peasants in medieval times.

Humans are much more complex than other animals and requires much more time between generations than lets say ostriches or dogs(20 years to be precise), and intelligence and personality in humans evolved to be very flexible to the new conditions that constantly arose from traveling so fast and in groups around the world while still keeping a genetic flow between populations wide enough to avoid speciation.

You just cannot assign the cause of human behavior to just genetics(and not to just the environment either), but rather acknowledge that is a matter truly complicated to just establish a single paradigm based around just one field.

>Screw lose hillbillies sure but not /pol/.
>After all, the facts do back up most of their arguments.
Oh wow

>"their"

>If you could breed behaviour into people, the caste system of India would have resulted into very concrete behavioral traits being maintained to this day.
>And so with serfs
>And most peasants in medieval times.
lol, you're wrong because the rich and powerful always raped the lower classes. they were constantly injecting their genes into the population.

So, why are black people still murderous, criminal and under-achieving compared to all other races even when adjusted for income and opportunity?

And revisions are censorship.

>lol, you're wrong because the rich and powerful always raped the lower classes. they were constantly injecting their genes into the population.

In Europe, untouchables were considered literal shit and the equivalent of fucking very cheap and ugly whores.

If you want to go through that route thats not something you can find exclusively in niggers, you have Mongolia, Georgia, Romania, Bosnia, Bolivia, Papua new guinea... all of these places would perfectly fit your description in the majority of their population.

Its a complex subject, stop assigning it just one cause.

I am enjoying these bants. Do go on so I can read more when I return.

>25 replies
>no one has mentioned the fl*t e*rth part
I'm proud of Veeky Forums

That's because the Flat Earth is a proven and accepted fact on Veeky Forums.

Do you want us to point out the sky is always blue to you too?

>Screw lose hillbillies sure but not /pol/.
Thanks for the laugh, user.

>non-scientist "does" science by revising previously published information. Completely removing previous conclusions while providing no new evidence for the new conclusion that conveniently aligns with his political view.

Hmmm. I'd say only an engineer would be gay enough to think that revising the information in a decades old children's show is how science is done.

Way to go, America.

>we used to thing the Earth was flat, remember?

When DID people think the earth was flat? It was long before modern science existed that people discerned the shape of the Earth. And, as far as I know, most of the historical disputes between the church and astronomers was over geocentrism, not a flat Earth.

The saddest part about this entire situation is that people valued a 90's Disney celebrity over looking into actual scientists to look up to. Speaks quite a bit for how few people actually give a damn about real science or have the learning capacity for it. I personally blame politics for continuing to ruin schools both fundamentally and financially while promoting a culture of feelings over facts.

Off topic but was Shia Labeouf was also a 90's Disney celebrity and look at how he turned out. Anything to stay relevant, I suppose.

No you stupid Drumpftard. There have been many studies showing that there are multiple genders, and he doesn't have to recreate the studies himself to reflect that. This is settled science and no Drumpftard can disprove it.

Maybe if you deny hard enough the facts will go away.

"Race, Evolution and Behaviour, 2nd Unabridged Edition, J. P. Rushton (1997)"

>1997

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ALT RIGHT REALLY GRASPING FOR STRAWS NOW, HUH???

>tfw literally can't tell if this is a joke or not

Rushton, J. Philippe; Jensen, Arthur R (2005). "Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability" (PDF).

From a mechanical engineering standpoint, you really can choose your gender, simply because it's physically possible to cut off your dick and make a living vagina out of stem cells and then basically more or less (as far as a mechanical engineer is concerned) you are for all intensive purposes a real woman.

Not an argument.

>2005

Yeah, keep on posting Bush administration funded propaganda, Trumpette sheeple.

> 3 data points
why?

>Trumpette
I don't support Trump, he is a demagogue. The West is already doomed anyway, you should stock on ammo and food to survive a year and be prepared to ride out the storm.

For fucks sake.

A woman generates fucking ovules, a man generates fucking spermatozoa.

It doesn't matter who fucks who, or what is fucking or where in this whole equation not even who the fuck carries the pregnancy or whatever.

>You generate ovules=Female
>You generate spermatozoa=male

Where is the mutherfucking complexity here? I swear...

Isn't the idea of gender more of a social science issue? Why should I give a damn?

What category?

I'm and SJdoublejew but some men can't make sperm and some women don't have any eggs

I'm not

▲▲

He'll get the prize once he shows that he has the courage to admit that all along he has been a woman trapped in a man's body, and has his dick chopped off.

lol, yeah. Did you know people still use Newton's equations and shit? Fucking crazy.

>Even your dreaded SJW's agree with that.
patently false

How many times have you laughed at a right-winger for claiming that climate science is gubmint propaganda? Be honest.

>current year
>some people still use the Pythagorean theorem
It's 3000 years old FFS, stop living in the past, you bigots!

or is it?

Falsity is a spectrum.

If sex is solely determined by chromosomes why do things like hermaphrodites and weird oddities like that exist?

Genetic disorders

Whenever its a rare oddity that isn't supposed to happen its a genetic disorder because it means the reproduction cycle did something it wasn't made to do/it fucked up.

*whoms't

>engineer
>scientist

Because the genetic code can mutate in the wrong ways and cause defects?

There should be a Nobel prize for sex junk.

They want to keep their jobs. You want a left wing hate mob ruining your career? The mob supports "Science" not science.

The sad part about actual scientist is that they can't have actual opinions otherwise they risk ruining their career. It's so fucking awful.

I used to think the right was worse than the left at blowing nothing out of proportion and ruining peoples careers somehow, but recently Ive realised the left really is just as bad, politics is a very real and serious cancer on this planet.

>And, as far as I know, most of the historical disputes between the church and astronomers was over geocentrism, not a flat Earth.
Yes, but even that's only sort of correct. While the church didn't accept the heliocentric model until the existence of the stellar parallax was proven, the only major conflict was the Gallileo affair, and that was really the result of Gallileo being unable to prove his theories, so he decided to reinterpret scripture to prove it, and seeing as this was right in the middle of the Protestant reformation that was a huge no-no.
Then it all spiraled out of control when the church told him to stop, and instead he decided to go full autistic_screeching.jpg.

>but its right wingers who are anti science
>>no biological differences between races
????????????????????

I dont particularly care as such about the whole gender argument. But in terms of poplar science this is fucking retarted, if people with no scientific back ground start going around thinking that one bloke spewing shit on tv and then a pseudo news joint as Vice constitutes a peer review its time to kill myself

>he was persecuted for scriptural heresy, not scientific heresy
And I suppose that makes it better?
Yeah he had it coming huh, should've known better than to reinterpret scripture and think he could get away with it.

But you just said that the sole determine factor were those things. Now you are saying it is, except when it isn't. Why are you being intellectually dishonest to prove a point.

>Yeah he had it coming huh, should've known better than to reinterpret scripture and think he could get away with it.
He was told he couldn't leave his villa and couldn't touch a telescope ever again. That's hardly persecution, especially when you consider the entire situation. He couldn't prove his conjecture, he decided to reinterpret scripture in a time when that was a major problem (that's like yelling allahu akbar on a plane right after 9/11) AND he decided to publish a book that called the pope an idiot even after the pope asked him to explain both sides of the arguement fairly.
All this, and the actual details of his model ended up being wrong.
And despite all that, he got what amounts to a slap on the wrist.

What actually happened is he erased proof of his fallibility. That's the most relevant aspect of it, and why it's worth condemning. Doesn't matter whether the removed bit was incorrect or not or if his current ideological stance becomes discredited.

Fixed the picture>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_size
Euro avg is 1260 cm3 for men, there's citations and sources in the article

30 years and can't get his numbers right, rushton truly is a hack

the wiki article is actually interesting and informative on a lot of relevant topics

The sample size of that study was 46 individuals. Rushton's uses a sample size of 6325 individuals which makes it more reliable.

Of course, the biased liberal feelings crowd in wikipedia choose to rely on a single study when all the others show large differences between races.

Kindly fuck off.

>it's okay to erase all records of Alchemy because we know about Chemistry now

I want to point out that I think the idea that his show involved actual science is crazy but their argument is more retarded.

Hey so i have a question, are racially targeted bio-weapons a thing yet or not?

Im mean yeah i guess if anyone had none they would have to keep mum because of the shitfest that would happen if it was revealed.

But all i wanna know is if its possible, yay or nay?

How do you explain racial differences in IQ? In all likelihood they are very much caused by biology with some environmental influences. This is not a /pol/ thing to say, it is a fact that there are differences in IQ among races.

Normalization of mental illness is science.

Y-chromosome is a myth invented by evil CIS-dominated scientists!

Okay, Bill Nye, The Degenerate Shithead Guy.

who = he/she
whom = him/her

he has a bachelor's
->who has a bachelor's

Indeed. It is also true that there's more variance within groups than between them.

Who's the idiot who derailed this into a race discussion anyway?

True, it is just annoying when the left tries to dismiss IQ as racist because it goes against their beliefs.

dude asians are smart, but that does not mean a certain group is dumb, we are all winners :^((((

I don't know, but I thought that was considered Lewontin's Fallacy

Blacks had an IQ of 85 that is pretty low. I am not saying any individual black has a low IQ just that on the whole the IQ is lower. This doesn't mean anything beyond possibly explaining the disparities in outcome of their lives compared to white people. The truth is that blacks aren't being held down by whites, they are just on average not as capable of success as whites.

Give me one (1) legit study that actually purports there to be more than two genders that are not some combination thereof.

Yeah. Now we know that the third side is always equal to the average of the other two sides.

I'm sorry you couldn't get the sacarsm, but yes, what you just said is evident and trivial, people refuse to understand how the iq distribution works, because that means that no one is guilty of the black comunity being one big irreversible fuck up.

Ah sorry, I am too serious sometimes. Yeah it seems like common sense but so many people won't accept it.

Show me a single scholarly written paper with legitimate, replicable studies and experiments backed up by factual sources and quantifiable evidence proving any of the garbage Bill Nye spewed about gender and I will drink a cup of glass.

>a single study
Most studies show the white brain size to be about 1260. And there's more than one study in that article.

Rushton cherry picked a SINGLE study to make that chart.

>science apparently has an expiration date

DAVI

He's a women trapped in a man's body. He'll chop his dick off for science.

Then he'll get the (((nobel prize))).

Whomst'd've*

wrong use of whom

English majors flock to the comment like a fly to shit.