What do you Veeky Forumsentists think would be an innovative approach to deal with stress,ADHD, autism and anxiety?

What do you Veeky Forumsentists think would be an innovative approach to deal with stress,ADHD, autism and anxiety?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qCg1-aaNIcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>stress,ADHD, autism and anxiety
ritalin and weed

all at once? gas it. one at a time? with the current methods.

>stress,ADHD, autism and anxiety
aka maladies that don't exist.

microdoses of psychedelics, this was Albert Hoffman's, the discoverer of LSD, original application.

I don't believe ADHD is a real problem. Stress and mental health are definite a crisis in the US right now, though.

I don't think there is really any cure. I think the cause is the type of society we have chosen to create.

deep ecology

brain implants that electrically stimulate the right parts of the brain to eliminate these conditions.

Has anyone had any experience with this?

Ritalin makes me more focused and less autismo.

It's also much easier for me to communicate with people.

I heard L-Theanine and caffeine together works too, so I will be trying these tomorrow

> stress
Reduce it or find coping mechanisms
> ADHD
Does not exist. If your kid hates school, let him leave and chop wood instead. Who are you to tell other people what to do anyway?
> Autism
Is a genetic desease, it's like asking what to do about down syndrome
> Anxiety
You are anxious because you are the weakest link of your tribe. Have you ever seen alpha leaders being anxious for no reason?

This, this shit actually works pretty well

Make their dads whoop their ass for being a little bitch and knock some sense into them

Wait isn't weed anti-ritalin and ritalin anti-weed?

youtu.be/qCg1-aaNIcA

that's why you take them together

But then it just cancels out to nothing

World War 3 would take care of that pussy bleeding shit in short order.

The solution is hard times all the time.

Adderall I'd assume

I bet you unironically identify as alt right

ADHD is produced in certain people when exposed to overstimulation when they are young. Meaning, when they are exposed to media.

I'm not him, and I don't identify as alt-right, but there is a worrying generational trend that will probably cause our economy to falter later this century.

Euthanasia

Euthanasia

I'd beg to differ about the ADHD part, because I was diagnosed with is and I love school and the idea of learning, but once I get home I can't focus on ANYTHING not Homework, not chores, nothing. Even if I want to do them I just get sidetracked and find it hard to focus.

adhd is being super fucking fidgety and add is not focusing which both are real but are the common cold equivalent to mental health

/thread

This is an 18+ board nerd

>inb4 b-but im a senior

This. Get off the internet don't take fucking drugs you self-loathing fucks

What are you supposed to do when you build ritalin tolerance and you need to take at least 30 mg to feel anything?

Boi wut, you may be right I am a senior but you dont need to be a dick about it.

>post-industrial society
>tribalism
I'm sure you think this is ok.

>made up illnesses (except autism, but don't see how it helps)
Just a marketing ploy.

Come to russia, it is like a real life GTA

> women are either fat or hot chicks for eye candy
> thugs everywhere
> make little missions with your buddies for extra cash
> random street accidents
> glorious countryside

Im autistic and i dont need this [fidget spinner] shit

this