/devilish/ general

>overhear colleague talking g about how she needs to come in over the weekend
>"It's gonna be hard finding parking with the marathon going on, but I'll be in and out and hopefully I won't be ticketed."
>later, at the party, she gets drunk, meaning she's gonna sleep in
>I get a good 8h of sleep and immediately walk to work, which is only a mile away
>by the time she arrives I've just set up my experiment
>"Oh, hi user. Can I just pop in to check my cells?"
>"Uhh, I JUST finished warming my media. I mean, if you really need to I can take it out."
>"N-no, take your time."
>"I should only be an hour to an hour and a half."
> 1.5 hours later.
>"Half an hour more."
>"I'm just gonna go home user"

mfw

To be quite honest you lost because you did not have sex with her.

She has a bf who was at the party.

Sex is overrated. Having a smug sense of superior intellect is where it's at.

classic virgin excuses

m8 the entire purpose of the thread is to make fun of classical autists thinking their lack of skills with women makes them superior. How could you possibly miss that?

>Veeky Forums
>good with women
We are basically /r9k/ when it comes to women. We just aren't failures in life like /r9k/.

>putting pussy on a pedestal like this
m8 what was the entire purpose of this thread? to show that you're a teenager who thinks life is all about pussy?

>overhear colleague talking g about how she needs to come in over the weekend
>"It's gonna be hard finding parking with the marathon going on, but I'll be in and out and hopefully I won't be ticketed."
what kind of marathon are you talking about?
>later, at the party, she gets drunk, meaning she's gonna sleep in
wait, there's a party now? where?
>I get a good 8h of sleep and immediately walk to work, which is only a mile away
where did you sleep? during the party? where was the party? where did you sleep?
>by the time she arrives I've just set up my experiment
arrives where? if she was at the party and you were there too then where does she "arrive"? at the party? again? or at your house?
>"Oh, hi user. Can I just pop in to check my cells?"
what the fuck does "check my cells" mean you troglodyte?
>"Uhh, I JUST finished warming my media. I mean, if you really need to I can take it out."
warming my media? are you from the 80s?
take out what?
>"N-no, take your time."
>"I should only be an hour to an hour and a half."
where were you now? at work? sleeping? fapping?
> 1.5 hours later.
>"Half an hour more."
>"I'm just gonna go home user"
wasn't she already home? what the fuck?

you stupid brainlet, don't you ever dare to tell a story again, you are incapable of telling a story you stupid fuck

your story makes no sense, kys

>broke up the electrophysiology setup of our team
>quickly grab notes and pencil of my nemesis in the group
>leave the notes and pen at the setup, make it look like it was her
>run away

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee kys

But seriously.

>Selfish people on the lab
You're the worst. OP is not only a fag he's scum.

Nah, fuck her. She was whispering and passing notes during my thesis defense. Clearly trying to passive-aggresively psych me out.

>women
>STEM

fake and gay

what the fuck is this guy rambling about

autist cuck detected

I've been whispering and passing notes to your mom yesterday, while you were in cell culture.

he sabotaged his co-worker's experimental preparations on purpose because she is both dedicated and beautiful and he will never fuck her.

see: OP did nothing wrong

OP is clearly a paranoid self-centered fussy little virgin

>envious of alpha male STEMlord behavior

v-virgin!

I'm not a virgin. And while I am paranoid and fussy, I'm pretty sure that talking during the most important presentation (so far) of someone's professional career is extremely rude, so fuck her. I'm very helpful to literally everyone else.

You are no virgin because you went to a massage parlor last week.
You better be happy that your data evoked some discussion. A murmur went through the crowd.
You pathetic piece of shit. You went into research to promote all science, not to promote only your own science while you sabotage the science of others. You are self-serving and insecure. Why don't you big up and become a real human being now. There's no need to be a prick to anyone anymore.

>promoting all science
>promoting other people
>being a slave to other people
>sucking the dicks of others while you help them
why do that, you weak monkey? you weak pig, you pork-faggot? be a man and maximize your own personal gains, fuck helping others you stupid PIGGOT you MOTHER FUCKER!

>You are no virgin because you went to a massage parlor last week.

Well, I have no way of proving that I've had sex, but let me just say that 1) You sound butthurt 2) I wouldn't consider getting a handjob to be losing ones virginity.

>You better be happy that your data evoked some discussion.
Weird how literally everyone else kept their mouths shut and only talked during the questions section. I was going to write more but I realized you clearly have no real experience in academia and don't understand how this kind of thing is actually a subtle form of aggression.

ayyy lmao. Good job OP.
You rekt that roastie.
Keep doing stuff like this desu

>using virgin as an insult
Makes no sense desu

>implying the pure need excuses

>you clearly have no real experience in academia
if you had any real experience in academia outside your media-warm-up-waterbath room of sexual compensation, you'd know already that whispering or passing someone else a note during a talk is not a bad thing at all, and that a cool lecturer simply doesn't give a shit. maybe your subject was not so interesting after all.

>Fuck yeah, let's not cooperate or collaborate in science, results gonna be just awesome bitch

Why not both?

>go into /devilish/
>get assblasted when someone behaves devilishly

This is /devilish/ not /boyscouts/.

because science is for the advancement of humanity, right? now think about humanity, what is humanity?

well

it's poop emoji, whores being double teamed at parties, coke-addicted CEOs, prostitutes, crack dealers, dumb families with 3-4 kids that all suffer from ADD / other forms of hyperactivity and stupidity, poverty, income inequality between classes / genders and whatever

it's a fucking mess, you give something to that mess and it gives back nothing, what's worse than that is that society doesn't want to change into better, humans do what they want, whores get AIDs and produce shitty kids, fat men get drunk and beat their wives and children, all of this happens while science evolves and bread and circus becomes more and more technologically advanced

we now have facebook and starbucks croissants instead of bread and circus, but it's the same thing

you love science? love math? do it on your own, no need to dedicate yourself to being the sexual slave of humanity

the people you "do" science for are the same people who complain on facebook that researches get paid for nothing because they still haven't found a cure for "cancer" (note the generality of the term)

sorry for the rant, I'm full of pills (like piracetam) but my point is that normies don't deserve this, knowledge should only be shared with a select few, I know this sounds autistic and almost edgy but it just doesn't make sense to do good at such a large scale, it's like using a shotgun with pellet slugs instead of using something more precise, it's wasteful, you get what I'm saying? it's wasteful and people don't appreciate it, they don't and can't understand

>will walk up stairs rather than take an elevator

lmfao

How do I lose my virginity as a fat friendless social retard who can't talk non-anonymously?

Seek Jordan Peterson on youtube, user. He will explain why you are a timid socially anxious mess and how to fix it.

You just have to click. Look up LogicNation.

>exam question is prefaced with the word "please"
>write "no thanks"

>somebody asks for a protocol for making protein loading buffer on researchgate
>type up a protocol that will make a foul-smelling, impossible-to-pipette mess that will destroy the protein

You confuse Veeky Forums and/ b/. Now leave.

THIS and the dubs confirm it.