Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BfR5O2PXzfc
youtube.com/watch?v=syPqNTmupvY
youtube.com/watch?v=j-FVctaW3j0
freetheslaves.net/building-awareness/videos/
youtu.be/Wllc5gSc-N8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ITT: Brainlet who thinks honorary doctorates mean anything

I've only seen clips but his new show seems fairly devoid of science or is it a product of dumbing down for a wider audience?

OP here, pretty sure he's just a brainlet

Yes, I agree with you.

>honorary doctorate
>honorary
>"Hey man, we think you're an honorable dude. Here's a piece of paper with our name on it. Congrats."

What did he accomplish?

Daily remind that "the boy who didn't do nothing" has a honorary degree

mfw titles you've earned has no correlation with your sanity or decency
youtube.com/watch?v=BfR5O2PXzfc

>his new show seems fairly devoid of science or is it a product of dumbing down for a wider audience?
It's a product of dumbing it down to appeal to brain-dead SJWs.

but are they dumbing down real science or just made up shit?

Honorary doctorates are supposedly for when someone has proven themselves in a field that they don't have a degree for.

I would say he has earned one or maybe two of those honorary degrees at best, but the rest is just hype.

Made up shit. At least it is in vogue though, right?

>shill for EA
youtube.com/watch?v=syPqNTmupvY

So you don't think there's anything to this whole gender is a spectrum thing? Why would they be pushing it so hard otherwise?

Yet another thread full of CS/EE undergrads thinking they're somehow "superior" to one of the most accomplished men in academia because they don't like his new show.

youtube.com/watch?v=j-FVctaW3j0

>most accomplished men in academia
>mfw

so they're all just jealous kek

I don't think they all are, but I feel like it plays a big part in pop-feminism that we have seen in the most recent years.

The thing that is terrible about SJW culture is that there is some real bad exploitation going on in the world and the pixie haired punk rock freaks of tumblr are no where to be found on the matter. I wouldn’t mind the nagging culture if it were about relevant and actionable causes. Not a public relations campaign to legitimize their sexual fetishism. Not saying Trans people should not be allowed to be in public, I'm of the mind it's not an issue that should be taken seriously.

freetheslaves.net/building-awareness/videos/

Yeah because they hand those things out to just anyone.

>shill nye
>one of the most accomplished men in academia
cmon m8

>8 years at boeing
>invent a pipe
So this is the power of engineering

if he invented a screw he'd have retired a multi-millionaire.

You, and everyone else like you, stop shitting on the science educators. We need them, because god knows that most scientists are shit at communicating science to the public. We need the public to understand science - at least respect it. Our civilization depends on it.

We need good science educators, not the cringy shit that Bill Nye is making now.

It's amazing the amount of knee jerk reactions you get from places like /pol/ who are here to assure us just how dumb and evil SJW's are like Bill Nye because he said one thing they don't like.

Bill Nye was and still is a great science educator.

>still is
You can't say that unironically after watchig this.
youtu.be/Wllc5gSc-N8

Why can't STEMfags into deeper thought concerning literally anything than the specific narrow part of their field that they study on a daily basis?

Damn I need to work at Boeing then

>The terrible thing about SJWs is that there is worse things they don't care about
>Not that I care or try to do anything about those things, I'd rather care about how terrible SJWs are

You are only proving my point.
Deeper thought does not lead me to think like you.

>Burnish his credentials with silly shit before the brainlets notice he doesn't have any.

Doesn't Elon Musk have two BSc degrees? So he's more qualified to teach about science than Bill Nye, kek.