Einstein

Anti-semitism aside, was general relativity bullshit?
youtube.com/watch?v=bACz77taipk
youtube.com/watch?v=dH7zOX5PrVw

No.

Not an argument

>Not an argument.

You asked me a question. You said was relativity bullshit. I'm telling you it's not. If you have a specific question ask it. If you want me to watch 40 minutes of some memesters video then fuck off. I don't care if you think GR is bullshit because it isn't. If you think some part of it is, ask a question.

OP
>>>/rekt/

If you want to dabble in physics while you're doing your boring as hell CS undergrad, that's fine, we've very accepting people, but don't be such a faggot about it.

>Anit-semitism aside
>Posts 2 weev videos
?

Not an argument.

Not an argument

not an argument

it just werks

No. go back to

Wow, once upon a time I thought Weev was cool.
He really is just a pathetic fuckwit.

Why do you bring up anti-semitism when talking about Einstein?

We have GPSs because of it. It works at least for something.

He's trolling.

Because he's from so anything relating to Judaism makes him shit his pants. /pol/tards suffer from an inferiority complex when they compare themselves to Jews, and are as a result obsessed with that group of people.

>compare themselves to Jews
But Einstein wasn't.

Einstein was a Jew.

Wrong.

>Einstein
>EinSTEIN
>S T E I N

>german language
yes and?

Actually he was an atheist.

Why do you think he fled Germany during WW2?

Being Jewish is not just about religion. Jews are an ethnic group.

>fled
Emigrated.

>Being Jewish is not just about religion. Jews are an ethnic group.
I'll stop replying now.

You're honestly retarded. Read a book.

hey op
you should have asked "Why is general relativity not bullshit?"

the user is correct in his answers

but you're trolling

Almost all """""""""""""""Jews""""""""""""""" are actually just white Europeans

why is Veeky Forums so butthurt about the literature board?

>He's trolling.
I know, and I don't actually care.

Relativity is a spectrum.

Correct, it was a statement. Here's another statement: Go fuck yourself.

They're heavily mixed with white Europeans, but they do have Middle-Eastern DNA and share a culture distinct from the rest of Europe, which is enough to make them an ethnic group. This isn't just my opinion, Jews are considered an 'ethnoreligious' group.
It's also obvious from their physical appearance that they are Jewish. You can recognize a Jew just as well as you can recognize a black person.

I feel like none of these people in these videos are involved in physics at all. This seems to be the case with most youtubers who blog about science...am I wrong?

You are not. There's a long tradition of non-scientists (e.g. mechanical engineers) who discuss science for the public.

He just goes on about how GPS works without relativity.

So what?
WHy is GR bullshit? Why was Einstein rewarded with a nobel price?
This guy is obviously narrowminded and he has work to do to convince me.

I understand special relativity but I don't fully understand general relativity but I don't doubt that it's false because of that. I trust all those iq 160 that they are right.

I meant the people in the video posted, forgot to clarify.
I don't know who these autismos are.

as in he should perhaps ask some questions about the foundations of grammar rather than physics.

Veeky Forums is a good board

>Why was Einstein rewarded with a nobel price?
Photoelectric effect.

OK, a lot of people bitch about Veeky Forums here for some reason tho.

General relativity is the second most tested physical theory, after quantum electrodynamics. As long as nobody comes up with a better theory describing spacetime and gravitation (and possibly connecting them to quantum theories) it's the best we've got. So no, it's not bovine excrement.

Because most people who think Einstein was wrong/fraud etc seem to be anti-semitic
Not an argument

>I trust all those iq 160 that they are right.
Because that's worked so well in the past

brainlet the post

Considering that it makes plenty of correct predictions about things such as gravitational lensing and the previously mysterious differences in Mercury's orbit, I'd say it's not bullshit. Not sure if this guy said anything about that stuff, but if you think that stuff is wrong, you'd have to come up with proof to back that up. Moreover, there are plenty of predictions with respect to things such as black holes that seem to match data. Also, gravitational waves and what not.

Have you studied GR, the orbit of mercury, and gravitational lensing? Has a black hole ever been observed? Do you know how LIGO works?

its not completely correct if thats what you're asking.

Yes.

>thinks he isn't just publicly proving he is retarded

Can someone tell me he's wrong?
Why would a paper just disappear like that?
Help me out here guys...

It was confirmed experimentally by the British, /pol/